'Child support is 18 years of easy money'

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
When abortion was legalized, all court ordered child support from men should have ended immediately.

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done - Mr-Mehra

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done
4 HRS AGO

• Anonymous women confessed why they had lied about using birth control
  • A large number of women revealed they had hoped to secretly try for a baby
  • Others wanted to lock men into paying 18 years worth of child support to them

Women from around the world have revealed the reasons why they lied to their partners about being on birth control.
Dozens took to the anonymous confessions app Whisper to share their poignant, and occasionally startling personal stories.
Many explained they were motivated by their desire to have a baby - even though their partner didn't feel the same.
Among the most shocking revelations was one from a woman who confessed she didn't feel guilty after falling pregnant with a wealthy bachelor's baby, because he was now supporting her. Another said she viewed child support as '18 years of easy money'.

Poor little snowflake.

Still pissed off that fathers can't abandon their offspring.

All kidding aside I work with a woman who has 5 kids.
She had three kids with her first husband, discovered he was cheating on her...so instead of saying anything to him she purposefully got pregnant (the pill lie)...then divorced him. That's 4 kids.
She remarried, her new husband has a son, so that made 5 kids....but wait... 6 months after they got married she got pregnant again (again lied about being on pill). And told women here in the office "he will never leave me now, and if he cheats I'll divorce him and he'll pay for years to come".

Forced fatherhood is a real issue.

Right, because men should be able to fuck all they want without consequences.

A man should be able to marry and have kids, then leave them and have no responsibilities.

You think what he pays in child support makes it easy? LMAO! Take a turn as a single parent. While the man is out having fun and dating, the ex-wife is raising THEIR kids with little or no help. Many fathers get every other weekend. They get to play dad for 2 weekends a month, while the Mom works AND does all the tasks to keep their kids on track.

Another bullshit thread by the resident hate-monger.

A man should be able to marry and have kids, then leave them and have no responsibilities.

You think what he pays in child support makes it easy? LMAO! Take a turn as a single parent. While the man is out having fun and dating, the ex-wife is raising THEIR kids with little or no help. Many fathers get every other weekend. They get to play dad for 2 weekends a month, while the Mom works AND does all the tasks to keep their kids on track.

Scarecrow much?
The OP is, granted, an idiot, but forced fatherhood is real. Abandoning your kids is a Class A jerk....to the max. But that is not forced fatherhood.
What is forced fatherhood?
When a woman lies about using birth control to get pregnant on purpose. Usually as revenge, or monetary reasons. And the guy is left with no recourse.
It is a real quandary, on one hand it is never fair for the child to not receive financial support - but it is also, should be, criminally unfair to the man.

Scarecrow much?
The OP is, granted, an idiot, but forced fatherhood is real. Abandoning your kids is a Class A jerk....to the max. But that is not forced fatherhood.
When a woman lies about using birth control to get pregnant on purpose. Usually as revenge, or monetary reasons. And the guy is left with no recourse.
It is a real quandary, on one hand it is never fair for the child to not receive financial support - but it is also, should be, criminally unfair to the man.

I'd be willing to bet there are far more cases of men abandoning the woman than there is of a woman tricking the man.

Besides, if you want to avoid forced fatherhood, wear a condom. You avoid diseases too.

She had three kids with her first husband, discovered he was cheating on her...so instead of saying anything to him she purposefully got pregnant (the pill lie)...then divorced him. That's 4 kids.
She remarried, her new husband has a son, so that made 5 kids....but wait... 6 months after they got married she got pregnant again (again lied about being on pill). And told women here in the office "he will never leave me now, and if he cheats I'll divorce him and he'll pay for years to come".

Obviously what that woman does not know is that her current marriage could still come to an end, even if there isn't any cheating out of her husband. If he doesn't want to be married to her anymore, a divorce could be filed at anytime. She sounds like a real gem and yes that is sarcasm.

God bless you and her husband always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, its time for the words that I can't say of the female gender to finally get what it is that they deserve.

Obviously what that woman does not know is that her current marriage could still come to an end, even if there isn't any cheating out of her husband. If he doesn't want to be married to her anymore, a divorce could be filed at anytime. She sounds like a real gem and yes that is sarcasm.

God bless you and her husband always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, its time for the words that I can't say of the female gender to finally get what it is that they deserve.

She's awful. And lazy. And feeds the kids horrendous foods. The last child is a boy, now about 2 mos. old.
I have seen this kid with a lollipop in one hand, and a sippy cup fiilled with coke in another. For Pete's sake.
All of her kids are brats and screwed for life. I haven't the foggiest idea what in the world the new husband sees in her. From my meeting him, he is a pretty nice guy...good job as a commercial lender at a large banking firm.
I have to think the guy honestly, probably, knows he made a mistake.

Like it or not, with the advent of The Pill, the WOMAN was able to decide, unilaterally, whether or not to have a child. With that power comes responsibility.

I think that's the point of the OP.

Like it or not, with the advent of The Pill, the WOMAN was able to decide, unilaterally, whether or not to have a child. With that power comes responsibility.

Perhaps. But the Pill is no guarantee. My oldest son is a "Pill baby".

If we are going to talk about taking responsibility, the men just need to "wrap that rascal" unless they know for sure she is on the Pill. And even then, safe sex is always the best way.

Man- that woman sure did force that man to have sex with her a lot of times.

So lets recap:
a) man and woman marry
b) he cheats
c) he has to pay child support for his kids.
d) cheating man has sex with wife
e) he has to pay child support for his kid

Nothing a vasectomy would have prevented- or just not having sex.

If we are going to talk about taking responsibility, the men just need to "wrap that rascal" unless they know for sure she is on the Pill. And even then, safe sex is always the best way.

'unilaterally'?

Nothing prevents a man from having a vasectomy or using a condom.

I am really tired of men complaining about having to be responsible for the children that they sire.

My sister's former husband has been married 4 times now. After they were married she found out about the previous 3- including the 2 kids he never paid child support for.

Guess who cheated and is now trying to weasel out of child support payment?

I have no tolerance for boys who don't want to pay for their kids.

'unilaterally'?

Nothing prevents a man from having a vasectomy or using a condom.

I am really tired of men complaining about having to be responsible for the children that they sire.

My sister's former husband has been married 4 times now. After they were married she found out about the previous 3- including the 2 kids he never paid child support for.

Guess who cheated and is now trying to weasel out of child support payment?

I have no tolerance for boys who don't want to pay for their kids.

Thank you!!! I have no patience with these boys who won't man up and pay child support.

Men are often screwed in child support. Men get to see little of their children and they're forced to pay for more than a reasonable contribution to support, all based on a woman's choice.

Still, I don't have much pity. Don't father children with whores, but when you do, don't stick taxpayers with the bills.

Scarecrow much?

No different than a man lying to a woman that he has a vasectomy.

I am sure it does happen- but looking at the statistics in America- the real issue is with boys abandoning their kids- not with women intentionally having kids- hoping the court will order enough child support to pay for the kid- or that the dad will stick around to pay for the ordered child support.

What the fuck does abortion have to do with child support? :dunno:

Everything, you dunce. If women are poor and illiterate, they should get an abortion. Instead they have the kid knowing the father will have to pay them a fortune and they'll spend all that money on themselves THINK

When abortion was legalized, all court ordered child support from men should have ended immediately.

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done - Mr-Mehra

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done
4 HRS AGO

• Anonymous women confessed why they had lied about using birth control
  • A large number of women revealed they had hoped to secretly try for a baby
  • Others wanted to lock men into paying 18 years worth of child support to them
Women from around the world have revealed the reasons why they lied to their partners about being on birth control.
Dozens took to the anonymous confessions app Whisper to share their poignant, and occasionally startling personal stories.
Many explained they were motivated by their desire to have a baby - even though their partner didn't feel the same.
Among the most shocking revelations was one from a woman who confessed she didn't feel guilty after falling pregnant with a wealthy bachelor's baby, because he was now supporting her. Another said she viewed child support as '18 years of easy money'.

since you'll probably never get laid, you should find something else to be outraged over.

Forum List

Back