Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 yrs to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar'

Though I recognize the need for and the right of those accused of crimes to have a proper defense, I think it has to take a certain level of soulless sociopathy to properly do that job.

“Whatever the circumstances, once Clinton was appointed she dove in to defend her client with characteristic vigor.”

How lacking does one have to be, in a conscience and a soul, to be that vigorous in defending someone whom one believes to have committed so serious a crime, and to later boast and laugh about one's success in so doing?

Even if I otherwise had the skills, aptitudes, and other necessary attributes to be a trial lawyer, I don't think I could ever be a criminal defense lawyer. I simply could not live with myself, if I made my living by helping people that I knew had committed serious crimes, avoid the just consequences thereof; or if I had had a hand in further tormenting the victims of such crimes.

But then, even without knowing of this particular case, I think most of us are well aware of Mrs. Clinton's involvement in helping to cover up the sexual predations of her husband against several women, and in attacking these women in order to try to silence them. This case doesn't really tell us anything about Mrs. CLinton that we didn't already know.

Last edited:
It's not her doing her job...it's how she has telushed defending pedophiles her whole life.

Like with all of slick willy's victims, she has demonstrated more concern for the perp than the victims.

Which is right in line with the modern Democratic party, which consistently sides with criminals and perverts against decent, law-abiding Americans.

She was defending her client . Also known as "doing her job".
Too bad she didn't do the same for people that disagreed with her. You need to quit falling down the fucking well. dip shit

What are you saying? She should've thrown the case?
No, her hypocrisy knows no bounds… By the way she's never worked a day in her fucking life.

So, she should have thrown the case? Ok.

And saying she never worked in a thread were she was clearly working is like next level eyes wide shut horseshit

She was defending her client . Also known as "doing her job".
Too bad she didn't do the same for people that disagreed with her. You need to quit falling down the fucking well. dip shit

What are you saying? She should've thrown the case?
No, her hypocrisy knows no bounds… By the way she's never worked a day in her fucking life.

So, she should have thrown the case? Ok.

And saying she never worked in a thread were she was clearly working is like next level eyes wide shut horseshit
No, she's constantly criticizing cops and military for doing their job… LOL

The other very disturbing thing about this case is it reflects on her personal life. The pedophile was not at fault you see.

She painted the little girl as desiring the older man. It wasn't his fault at all. She enticed him.

Sound familiar? Wasn't Bill's fault for Gennifer. Certainly not his fault for Juanita.
Wasn't his fault for Kathleen. Wasn't her husband's fault for Paula. And most certainly it wasn't Bill's fault for Monica.

Always the "bimbos" fault. Very disturbing. That case and how she defended the pedophile mirrors her whole life with Bill.

You liberals just like scum shit politicians, Hell you like murdering babies, so why would a simple thing like raping a child bother you at all? I would just wonder why you would almost call a child a sexual predator, have them undergo a mental rape, block the admission of evidence of identity, and generally attack a raped child. If you want to do your job as a lawyer, you try to prove innocence, not just let the rapist get away with the rape. Justice is what you liberals always say you want, but we all know it does not mean justice for the victims of the heinous vile crimes YOU commit, you want justice for some perceived spit on the sidewalk crime you have to search for to be relevant.

Look at the posters here...they don't want their lawyers working FOR them if they ever get in trouble....remember that.

Not to speak for everyone else, but I have not brutally assaulted and raped a 12-year-old girl, I do not plan to ever do so, and I hope that anyone who does do so gets his ass thrown in prison for a very, very long time.

But then, unlike some who are participating in this thread, I don't take the side of violent rapists over that of young girls on whom they might prey.

Forum List

Back