Child MAGA Hat-Stealing Democrat Snowflake Duo Indicted On Charges Including Second-Degree Robbery & Felony Hate Crimes

To me the charge of endangering the welfare of a child is the most serious offense.

Right there should be a couple of years

How was the child endangered?
When they started to grab the hat, others could try to intervene with the young boy in the middle of the fight. That was putting the child in danger.

"Could"?

Insufficient for charges. WHen was the child in danger? That's what the charges are...

Second-degree robbery 3 months
Second-degree conspiracy 2 months
Endangering the welfare of a child 6 months
Third-degree assault 3 months
Attempted third-degree assault 0
Offensive touching &
Felony hate crimes
1 year

26 months in prison sounds good. NO PAROLE

To me the charge of endangering the welfare of a child is the most serious offense.

When they started to grab the hat, others could try to intervene with the young boy in the middle of the fight. That was putting the child in danger.

"Could"?

Insufficient for charges. WHen was the child in danger? That's what the charges are...
They were angry and it was an incendiary moment. Seems to me could have easily been in a fight with a Trump supporter.

"Could"?

Insufficient for charges. When was the child in danger? That's what the charges are...
They were angry and it was an incendiary moment. Seems to me could have easily been in a fight with a Trump supporter.

Watching the video, at no time did the two women who took the hat place the kid in danger. The kid approached one of the women, and she walked away.

This is classic over-charging, and that's why she won't be found guilty of it...

I don't see stealing a hat as a "felony hate crime". I don't think any reasonable person would. That it should carry the same characterization as, say, a Jewish kid getting the shit kicked out of him by some neo-nazi fucks is silly to me.

It's a hat.

Endangering the welfare of a child? Again, it's a hat. They took it, and they had no right to, but I don't see how taking his hat endangers him.

Offensive touching? I believe the spirit of this, when originally envisioned, had to do with inappropriate touching of a sexual nature. I don't believe there's any evidence of any such thing here.

Third degree assault? I believe there's a required element of intent, and I don't think either of these women actually wanted to hurt this kid.

Now, none of this should be construed as me believing they should walk. I don't. I think they should be punished, and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing them spend 90 days in the joint. But these charges, in my opinion, represent a classic example of over-charging an offense. If these charges are pursued as written, I think the two skanks walk.

And that would be wrong...
Might want to read up on this and watch the video. They attacked and adult.
They punched the father, whacked the mother with the cardboard sign, and hit the back of the kids head...there is something very wrong with these two---especially the blonde one. Awful pointless attack.........

"Could"?

Insufficient for charges. When was the child in danger? That's what the charges are...

Watching the video, at no time did the two women who took the hat place the kid in danger. The kid approached one of the women, and she walked away.

This is classic over-charging, and that's why she won't be found guilty of it...

No, but the two will have other convictions especially the blonde since she punched the father and whacked the mother as well. They did whack the back of the kids head as they stole the hat........blonde is going to prison.

Before the 2016 election the shit was stirred into overdrive by the media, entertainers and politicians. They caused this. That was not free speech. That was inciting people. It was in hyperdrive then and still is. Incredibly, people defending themselves are not getting justice done to the perps in the numbers that have committed crimes. People defending themselves also are being charged with crimes. All of those media/entertainers/politicians who push this venom are complicit and accessories to all crimes including murder.

Forum List

Back