Child MAGA Hat-Stealing Democrat Snowflake Duo Indicted On Charges Including Second-Degree Robbery & Felony Hate Crimes

If a yamaka(sp)was yanked off or some dreadlocks cut off the libbies would be in full sky shrieking rage

I don't care what the circumstances are, stealing a ballcap off a kid's head with no actual harm done to the boy himself does not warrant a 15 year prison term, and no way will these girls ever actually do 15 years. The prosecutor just wants to scare the shit out of them. In any sane world, this is just petty theft.

Regardless of the outcome of the criminal trial, I hope the parents file CIVIL Lawsuits and bankrupt these two thugs for life.

I don't see stealing a hat as a "felony hate crime". I don't think any reasonable person would. That it should carry the same characterization as, say, a Jewish kid getting the shit kicked out of him by some neo-nazi fucks is silly to me.

It's a hat.

Endangering the welfare of a child? Again, it's a hat. They took it, and they had no right to, but I don't see how taking his hat endangers him.

Offensive touching? I believe the spirit of this, when originally envisioned, had to do with inappropriate touching of a sexual nature. I don't believe there's any evidence of any such thing here.

Third degree assault? I believe there's a required element of intent, and I don't think either of these women actually wanted to hurt this kid.

Now, none of this should be construed as me believing they should walk. I don't. I think they should be punished, and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing them spend 90 days in the joint. But these charges, in my opinion, represent a classic example of over-charging an offense. If these charges are pursued as written, I think the two skanks walk.

And that would be wrong...
Might want to read up on this and watch the video. They attacked and adult.

Olivia Winslow, left, and Camryn Amy, both 21, face charges in connection with a Thursday incident in Wilmington, Del., authorities say. (Wilmington Police )

Meet Olivia Winslow, left, and Camryn Amy, both 21, the TDS-suffering criminal snowflakes
who stole a MAGA hat from a CHILD - a 7yo boy...which they now regret doing VERY much!

The 2 HARD-CORE Trump-hating criminals are now facing HARD TIME...

Olivia Winslow and Camryn Amy, both 21, were indicted by a grand jury on charges of:
Second-degree robbery
Second-degree conspiracy
Endangering the welfare of a child
Third-degree assault
Attempted third-degree assault
Offensive touching &

Felony hate crimes

Three of the charges are felonies, and the two women could spend a total of 15 years in prison

"Harming another person – let alone a child – because of the expression of their views betrays the principles on which our country was founded."

I personally hope the judge throws the book at them, uses these 2 criminal snowflakes as examples to other violent TS-suffering Dems / snowflakes that they can peacefully protest all they want, but they can NOT touch anyone, steal or damage or destroy anyone else's property. I hope they get the full 15 years each in jail.

...of course, they could legitimately claim 'INSANITY' as a defense, since for 4 years Democrats and snowflakes have proven 'TDS' is a serious MENTAL DISORDER.

:p

Olivia Winslow, left, and Camryn Amy, both 21, face charges in connection with a Thursday incident in Wilmington, Del., authorities say. (Wilmington Police )

Meet Olivia Winslow, left, and Camryn Amy, both 21, the TDS-suffering criminal snowflakes
who stole a MAGA hat from a CHILD - a 7yo boy...which they now regret doing VERY much!

Olivia Winslow and Camryn Amy, both 21, were indicted by a grand jury on charges of:
Second-degree robbery
Second-degree conspiracy
Third-degree assault
Offensive touching &

Felony hate crimes

Three of the charges are felonies, and the two women could spend a total of 15 years in prison

"Harming another person – let alone a child – because of the expression of their views betrays the principles on which our country was founded."

I personally hope the judge throws the book at them, uses these 2 criminal snowflakes as examples to other violent TS-suffering Dems / snowflakes that they can peacefully protest all they want, but they can NOT touch anyone, steal or damage or destroy anyone else's property. I hope they get the full 15 years each in jail.

...of course, they could legitimately claim 'INSANITY' as a defense, since for 4 years Democrats and snowflakes have proven 'TDS' is a serious MENTAL DISORDER.

You are the one who can "legitimately claim 'INSANITY'", Twinkle Toes.

Now be a good widdle snowflake, take your meds and get some rest, just like your doctor ordered, before you have another one of your panic attacks.

Filthy little Leftist [email protected] feel so bad for their fathers.

Second-degree robbery
Second-degree conspiracy
Third-degree assault
Offensive touching &

Felony hate crimes

I don't care what the circumstances are, stealing a ballcap off a kid's head with no actual harm done to the boy himself does not warrant a 15 year prison term, and no way will these girls ever actually do 15 years. The prosecutor just wants to scare the shit out of them. In any sane world, this is just petty theft.

Are you suggesting that the laws themselves they are being charged with were not violated?

I am sure that the charges would not have been filed if the actions taken by these two did not meet the legal requirements for being charged.

As I have repeatedly said, these violent freaks have been allowed to skate for so long - not held accountable - that they believe they can do anything they want...even target a 7yo child, frightening them, stealing his hat....

At this point harsh examples need to be made of violent, law-breaking, TDS-suffering snowflakes to drive home the point that they can peacefully protest all they want, but they CAN NOT touch anyone, strike anyone, destroy anyone's property, or steal from anyone, especially a CHILD.

If you keep letting them off easy things will never change, they will continue to think they can get away with it.

Law-abiding citizens whose only crime is not agreeing with the Left's agenda / ideology can NOT be expected t continue to be sheep / the Left's 'whipping post'. ZERO TOLERANCE.

I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for them.

I said for quite a while that it would take these violent Leftist criminals / terrorists to pick on the wrong person, a conservative with a CCP and / or carrying a weapon as well, and them get shot / killed to teach them attacking people is not ok, the people that have endured their violence has had enough, and that they are no longer attacking sheep - they are attacking people who will fight back now.

I do not approve of it, am not happy to see it happen, but the 17yo kid wounding/killing his attackers was bound to happen eventually. As I said, I do not 'celebrate' or approve of the shooting, but I feel no sympathy for the victims.
- Hard way to learn an AR-17 beats a skateboard every time, that chasing a guy carrying an AR-17could very well earn you a 'Darwin Award'.

17 years is harsh...but it was THEIR CHOICE to commit the crimes...against a 7yo BOY!

9GAG - Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid. - John... | Facebook

Good. The hate crimes door needs to start swinging both ways, else this seemingly tacitly accepted violence against anyone that disagrees with your politics will continue.

POS attaching a 7 year old kid. They should do some time to think about it real good. They won't get 15 years, but 90 days minimum would likely take the steam out of their proclivity to attack people that don't agree with them, which is just ridiculous, and tack on a few hundred hours of community service so this makes a lasting impression.

I disagree, it they committed felonies, they need to serve felony time, at least a year or two. With the remainder served on probation.

Good. The hate crimes door needs to start swinging both ways, else this seemingly tacitly accepted violence against anyone that disagrees with your politics will continue.

POS attaching a 7 year old kid. They should do some time to think about it real good. They won't get 15 years, but 90 days minimum would likely take the steam out of their proclivity to attack people that don't agree with them, which is just ridiculous, and tack on a few hundred hours of community service so this makes a lasting impression.

I disagree, it they committed felonies, they need to serve felony time, at least a year or two. With the remainder served on probation.

I would have zero problem with it, as I'm sick of this crap and a lot of similar stuff we are seeing right now. These idiots volunteered to be the poster children for actual blowback and I am totally fine with whatever they get, as I think it's necessary at this point.

Do I think that is what will happen? No. I think they'll get a slap, be forced to make some utter BS statement of contrition to the court, and spend a few weekends picking up garbage, but I do hope I'm wrong.

I don't see stealing a hat as a "felony hate crime". I don't think any reasonable person would. That it should carry the same characterization as, say, a Jewish kid getting the shit kicked out of him by some neo-nazi fucks is silly to me.

It's a hat.

Endangering the welfare of a child? Again, it's a hat. They took it, and they had no right to, but I don't see how taking his hat endangers him.

Offensive touching? I believe the spirit of this, when originally envisioned, had to do with inappropriate touching of a sexual nature. I don't believe there's any evidence of any such thing here.

Third degree assault? I believe there's a required element of intent, and I don't think either of these women actually wanted to hurt this kid.

Now, none of this should be construed as me believing they should walk. I don't. I think they should be punished, and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing them spend 90 days in the joint. But these charges, in my opinion, represent a classic example of over-charging an offense. If these charges are pursued as written, I think the two skanks walk.

I just watched a longer clip than I'd previously seen, which shows the physical altercation.

It show ones of the women picking up the MAGA hat from the ground, not snatching it from the kid's head.

Also, one of the charges is endangering the welfare of a child. I didn't see that at all, and that's what I mean about over-charging the offenses. There's no child endangerment. Well, if there's no child endangerment, maybe there's no hate crime. If there's no hate crime, maybe there's no conspiracy, and so on.

Charging them appropriately will result in better odds of getting a conviction. If I had to vote to convict or acquit on child endangerment charges, based on that video, the two women are gonna' walk...

It's a hat.

I just watched a longer clip than I'd previously seen, which shows the physical altercation.

It show ones of the women picking up the MAGA hat from the ground, not snatching it from the kid's head.

Also, one of the charges is endangering the welfare of a child. I didn't see that at all, and that's what I mean about over-charging the offenses. There's no child endangerment. Well, if there's no child endangerment, maybe there's no hate crime. If there's no hate crime, maybe there's no conspiracy, and so on.

Charging them appropriately will result in better odds of getting a conviction. If I had to vote to convict or acquit on child endangerment charges, based on that video, the two women are gonna' walk...

Proper charge Child endangerment can include physical or mental dangers to a child.

These two bitches should have left the kid and his hat alone.

Throw the bitches in jail

Second-degree robbery
Second-degree conspiracy
Third-degree assault
Offensive touching &

Felony hate crimes

Are you suggesting that the laws themselves they are being charged with were not violated?

I am sure that the charges would not have been filed if the actions taken by these two did not meet the legal requirements for being charged.

As I have repeatedly said, these violent freaks have been allowed to skate for so long - not held accountable - that they believe they can do anything they want...even target a 7yo child, frightening them, stealing his hat....

At this point harsh examples need to be made of violent, law-breaking, TDS-suffering snowflakes to drive home the point that they can peacefully protest all they want, but they CAN NOT touch anyone, strike anyone, destroy anyone's property, or steal from anyone, especially a CHILD.

If you keep letting them off easy things will never change, they will continue to think they can get away with it.

Law-abiding citizens whose only crime is not agreeing with the Left's agenda / ideology can NOT be expected t continue to be sheep / the Left's 'whipping post'. ZERO TOLERANCE.

I said for quite a while that it would take these violent Leftist criminals / terrorists to pick on the wrong person, a conservative with a CCP and / or carrying a weapon as well, and them get shot / killed to teach them attacking people is not ok, the people that have endured their violence has had enough, and that they are no longer attacking sheep - they are attacking people who will fight back now.

I do not approve of it, am not happy to see it happen, but the 17yo kid wounding/killing his attackers was bound to happen eventually. As I said, I do not 'celebrate' or approve of the shooting, but I feel no sympathy for the victims.
- Hard way to learn an AR-17 beats a skateboard every time, that chasing a guy carrying an AR-17could very well earn you a 'Darwin Award'.

17 years is harsh...but it was THEIR CHOICE to commit the crimes...against a 7yo BOY!

I don't really know the exact details other than they swiped a $20 ballcap off a kid's head. That's petty theft. I don't disagree with anything you say, but is 15 years reasonable for that? Wanting to
make an example out of someone is not a good enough reason to put someone in jail for 15 years, for making a boy cry. Can you imagine what it will cost to jail these two for 15 years?

They will never do 15 years. Probably not even 5. It was a stupid crime, a senseless crime, but a largely harmless, petty crime. I don't want a police state. Locking people up and severe penalties has largely not worked. If it does, maybe we should go back to medieval torture racks? I'd much rather people grow up, live happy, productive lives and live together before we destroy ourselves with endless, senseless hate and violence. I don't want to see us end up being even bigger snowflakes than the Left.

I'd be happy to see these girls charged with whatever, go ahead and call it a hate crime, petty larceny, and criminal mischief, make them pay to replace the ballcap, apologize to the boy, fine them $1500 each, make them seek counseling, 6 months public service and 30 days each in the county jail.

I'd much rather see these girls turned around and REFORMED to end their destructive behavior as the REAL goal rather than just PUNISH them for all I can.

But that probably won't satisfy you, will it? Let us know what the final conviction is. I bet it is less than 5 years.

The 21st Century is turning out to be one MASSIVE disappointment to what I had hoped for and expected.

It's a hat.

i think the "off with their head" is typical over-reaction and blowing things way out of proportion and then wondering why nothing makes sense anymore.

they were wrong to take the hat and taunt the kid. but if anyone feels the kid is going to be traumatized for it, please. i thought "the left" were harmed by such actions, not the right.

community service for 100 hours each. or 20 hours of promoting trumps re-election in the streets with a MAGA outfit on and shouting RE-ELECT TRUMP.

their call.

Second-degree robbery
Second-degree conspiracy
Third-degree assault
Offensive touching &

Felony hate crimes

I don't really know the exact details other than they swiped a $20 ballcap off a kid's head. That's petty theft. I don't disagree with anything you say, but is 15 years reasonable for that? Wanting to
make an example out of someone is not a good enough reason to put someone in jail for 15 years, for making a boy cry. Can you imagine what it will cost to jail these two for 15 years?

They will never do 15 years. Probably not even 5. It was a stupid crime, a senseless crime, but a largely harmless, petty crime. I don't want a police state. Locking people up and severe penalties has largely not worked. If it does, maybe we should go back to medieval torture racks? I'd much rather people grow up, live happy, productive lives and live together before we destroy ourselves with endless, senseless hate and violence. I don't want to see us end up being even bigger snowflakes than the Left.

I'd be happy to see these girls charged with whatever, go ahead and call it a hate crime, petty larceny, and criminal mischief, make them pay to replace the ballcap, apologize to the boy, fine them $1500 each, make them seek counseling, 6 months public service and 30 days each in the county jail.

I'd much rather see these girls turned around and REFORMED to end their destructive behavior as the REAL goal rather than just PUNISH them for all I can.

But that probably won't satisfy you, will it? Let us know what the final conviction is. I bet it is less than 5 years.

The 21st Century is turning out to be one MASSIVE disappointment to what I had hoped for and expected.

They stole the hat because of political bias. Thus the hate crime. The mental anguish they imbued in the child is very real. They conspired together to commit the crimes and they violently attacked a person trying to recover the hat.

Now, is that worth 15 years? No. But I do think it's worth a year followed up by 10,000 hours of real community service. Meaning cleaning the streets etc.

They, and others like them, need to be taught a lesson.

Now, is that worth 15 years? No. But I do think it's worth a year followed up by 10,000 hours of real community service. Meaning cleaning the streets etc.

I would agree to / support that.

They stole the hat because of political bias. Thus the hate crime. The mental anguish they imbued in the child is very real. They conspired together to commit the crimes and they violently attacked a person trying to recover the hat. Now, is that worth 15 years? No. But I do think it's worth a year followed up by 10,000 hours of real community service. Meaning cleaning the streets etc. They, and others like them, need to be taught a lesson.

Well that's something, some real details.
They stole the hat. I just don't think the REASON matters. In the end, they still just stole a hat.
Political bias? How do you PROVE that? What does it matter?
Mental anguish-- -- how do you PROVE that? Has the child tried to kill himself? Gone into a catatonic state? Quit eating? Has this been certified by a psychiatrist? If losing a hat did all that, this child has many rough years ahead.

The violent attack, now that is something. Now we can add assault. Larceny and assault. And all over a stupid ballcap.

I'm not qualified to say what these girls should get. I haven't met them, talked to them or the witnesses and victims. From the sounds of it I think you're right, West, probably a year in jail + the other stuff, which sounds reasonable.

Hopefully these two shitheads learn something in the process. They've F'ed up their lives over a stupid ballcap and a bunch of Trump-TDS.

Another victim of the Democrats.

Second-degree robbery
Second-degree conspiracy
Third-degree assault
Offensive touching &

Felony hate crimes

They stole the hat because of political bias. Thus the hate crime. The mental anguish they imbued in the child is very real. They conspired together to commit the crimes and they violently attacked a person trying to recover the hat.

A just punishment but add a few bucks to the child for restitution

Forum List

Back