Chick-Fil-A Named Best Fast Food Restaurant in America

Shows how out of touch leftards are from mainstream America.

Chick-fil-A named Americans' favorite fast-food restaurant
People go there for the chicken, not for the homophobic religious nutballs in charge.
Boycott them.
OH wait, you did. Now they're #1.

People go there for the chicken, not for the homophobic religious nutballs in charge.
Boycott them.
Uh..I did? Man, you are quite skilled at deluding yourself. Like,a champion.

Boycott them.

Boycott them.
As I stood in the 300 yard long line to get my #1 meal on boycott day there was actually 2 lesbians with signs in the parking lot. With a pile of food around them from customers. Maybe you should have taken the time to stand for your beliefs that day.

Boycott them.

Boycott them.
As I stood in the 300 yard long line to get my #1 meal on boycott day there was actually 2 lesbians with signs in the parking lot. With a pile of food around them from customers. Maybe you should have taken the time to stand for your beliefs that day.
Why? I know how to live amongst morons...else I would have to move to a different country. I know that time will solve this problem.

I'm not surprised with Chick-Fil-A being most popular and rated #1 based on criteria of quality, service and value. No argument there from me. But based on the results of 2 to 10, none of which I patronize, it has me asking "who are these people?" and can't relate to the survey.

upload_2018-7-9_18-17-13.png

I'm not surprised with Chick-Fil-A being most popular and rated #1 based on criteria of quality, service and value. No argument there from me. But based on the results of 2 to 10, none of which I patronize, it has me asking "who are these people?" and can't relate to the survey.

I can’t believe Arby’s is on that list.

:puke3:

Love Arby's and Subways.

We have five fast food chicken places in my smallish town, Col chicken head is still the winner here, prefer sit down to fast food.

OL- hardly anyone boycotted them. A few from the gay community called for a boycott- but like most boycotts- it was stupid to begin with
The boycott was called for the Leftist. The Left just couldn't pull it off.

'called for the Leftist'? I don't even know what that means.

A few Liberals called for a boycott- and others said it was stupid. And I agreed with them- it was as stupid as the failed boycott of Disney for being too 'gay friendly'

After the publication of Cathy's interviews, Democrat Thomas Menino, the Mayor of Boston, stated that he would not allow the company to open franchises in the city "unless they open up their policies."[38] Menino subsequently wrote a letter to Dan Cathy, citing Cathy's earlier statement on The Ken Coleman Show, and responded: "We are indeed full of pride for our support of same sex marriage and our work to expand freedom for all people."[39]

In Chicago, Democratic alderman Proco "Joe" Moreno announced his determination to block Chick-fil-A's bid to build a second store in the city: "They'd have to do a complete 180", Moreno said in outlining conditions under which he would retract the block. "They'd have to work with LGBT groups in terms of hiring, and there would have to be a public apology from [Cathy]."[40] Moreno received backing from Chicago's Mayor, Rahm Emanuel: "Chick-fil-A values are not Chicago values", Emanuel said in a statement. "They disrespect our fellow neighbors and residents. This would be a bad investment, since it would be empty."[40]

San Francisco soon followed suit on July 26 when mayor Democrat Edwin M. Lee tweeted, "Very disappointed #ChickFilA doesn't share San Francisco's values & strong commitment to equality for everyone." Lee followed that tweet with "Closest #ChickFilA to San Francisco is 40 miles away & I strongly recommend that they not try to come any closer."[41]

The proposed bans in Boston and Chicago drew criticism from some liberal pundits, legal experts, and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). Kevin Drum of Mother Jones magazine said "[T]here's really no excuse for Emanuel's and Menino's actions... you don't hand out business licenses based on whether you agree with the political views of the executives. Not in America, anyway ... what makes this whole situation so weird is that Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy has always opposed gay marriage. He's a devout Southern Baptist, just like his father, who founded the company. The place is closed on Sundays, for crying out loud. There's just nothing new here."[42] UCLA law professor and blogger Eugene Volokh observed, "[D]enying a private business permits because of such speech by its owner is a blatant First Amendment violation."[43]

Echoing those views were Glenn Greenwald of Salon, professor John Turley of George Washington University, Adam Schwartz, a senior attorney with the ACLU, and Michael C. Dorf, the Robert S. Stevens Professor of Law at Cornell University Law School.[44][45]

Backlash
Students at several colleges and universities launched efforts to ban or remove the company's restaurants from their campuses. On November 3, 2011, New York University's Student Senators Council voted 19 to 4 to retain the Chick-fil-A franchise on campus. This vote came before a petition with over 11,000 signatures opposing its presence on campus was sent to the student council.[46] Christine Quinn, a lesbian politician and then-Speaker of the City Council who was seeking the nomination as Democratic candidate for the mayoralty in the next election, was outspoken in her opposition to keeping the Chick-fil-A franchise or allowing others, and wrote a letter to this effect to NYU President John Sexton on official letterhead, opening with the words, "I write as the Speaker of the NYC Council", urging NYU to evict a Chick-fil-A due to Cathy's opposition to same-sex marriage.[47][48]

I don’t care what you believe. It is not bigotry to think using religion as an excuse to be a bigot is vile

But whatever makes you feel better about being hate-filled and ignorant
Why is it that hate mongers such as yourself claim your opinions are valid but others aren't? The owners of Chik Fil A have religious beliefs they hold dear. The Company pays for birth control for their employees. You're just pissed because they won't pay for the pill that kills a baby.

Fuck you if you don't like it. Nobody is forcing you to give up your screwy ideas.

Here is a link that should help you:

The Problem With Faith: 11 Ways Religion Is Destroying Humanity

I don’t care what you believe. It is not bigotry to think using religion as an excuse to be a bigot is vile

But whatever makes you feel better about being hate-filled and ignorant
Why is it that hate mongers such as yourself claim your opinions are valid but others aren't? The owners of Chik Fil A have religious beliefs they hold dear. The Company pays for birth control for their employees. You're just pissed because they won't pay for the pill that kills a baby.

Fuck you if you don't like it. Nobody is forcing you to give up your screwy ideas.

Here is a link that should help you:

The Problem With Faith: 11 Ways Religion Is Destroying Humanity
I don’t mind faith. I hate organized religion and what people do in its service

It's excellent. The food is great, the staff is fantastic, and the restaurants are clean.
And their top staff stands for morality. Win win win. Their standards of morality match the cleanliness of their shops.

No it doesn't. they are closed on sundays because the owner got tired out by Sundays. The also paid for some artifacts on the black market. Yes they sound like holy rollers. I don't eat fast food so I can't comment on their food, but they get out of many BC pills because they want to offer cheap ins.

So much liberal Butt Hurt...

Forum List

Back