Chicago Sees 135% Spike in Carjackings. Answer? Defund Police and Outlaw Video Game

They need to ban most Hollywood action movies as well then. I just saw one with a several car jackings, a rape, bad language and torture. Of course, that is what Hollywood has been putting out for many decades and in most places there is no correlation between that and real crime. Basically, it ain't the entertainment no, it's Chicago; where Democrats have ruled the roost.
Yep. Hard to find movies without graphic sex and violence anymore.

Let us focus on the violence and I will meat with a panel of broads to investigate the graphic sex issues privately.

1614202169083.png

Grand Theft Auto debuted on October 21, 1997. A 2021 spike in carjackings cannot be blamed on that game. How stupid!

I remember playing that many years ago. I found it rather boring. I find it hard to believe kids are playing such an old game. With game systems costing as much as they do, I would think there are much more modern kinds of games to play.

Grand Theft Auto debuted on October 21, 1997. A 2021 spike in carjackings cannot be blamed on that game. How stupid!
Much easier and safer going after video games than violent gangbangers.

Well, it ensures nothing will improve, which is of course exactly what the Democrats who run that shithole want.

When you refuse to confront evil as the Left does, they must fabricate boogeymen that won’t fight back.

Police
Video games
Carbon
Speech
Etc

Only 135% increase?

Things are improving -- thanks to the Man from Delaware.

Why are so many Democrats so ugly and bizarre looking?

Look at Lori Lightfoot. It looks like she came off the set of a Hollywood horror movie.

Lori.jpg.optimal.jpg

That's so surreal that just seeing her on the TV could give little kids nightmares. She looks like the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

lagoon-3-copy.jpg

Photoshop.
Unfortunately, it is not Photoshopped. She's really that bizarre looking.

Forum List

Back