Chicago schools closed ! No online

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
They don’t even have online going ??
Huge shortage of cops and violent thugs are moving into the wealthy north and committing felons

Funny thing is that part of me is laughing my off and I am really enjoying watching these leftist termites chew each other up
Chicago is well beyond pernicious to post apocalyptic

I did live only one year in Chicago in 2000 and through my memories are not poignant; I Have a huge deep hate and anathema for the city

I have been trying to use anathema all the time lol

OIP.J62QAoda40SApIDdWIDOPQHaFj

Let it be on the news every day so as to remind everyone of the fail that is the dem party.

Huge shortage of cops and violent thugs are moving into the wealthy north and committing felons

Funny thing is that part of me is laughing my off and I am really enjoying watching these leftist termites chew each other up
Are the gun ranges open?

I did live only one year in Chicago in 2000 and through my memories are not poignant; I Have a huge deep hate and anathema for the city

I have been trying to use anathema all the time lol
Anethema: American Heritage Dictionary
  1. A formal ecclesiastical ban, curse, or excommunication.
  2. A vehement denunciation; a curse.
  3. One that is cursed or damned.
Is that the way that you intended it’s use, meaning a curse be upon them? If you did mean it that way, then you are right, in the way that you used it.

My understanding is that the city is refusing the demands of these teachers. They're demanding to be allowed to work from their homes, apparently, permanently. It's BULLSHIT and if they had a real mayor instead of Beetlejuice in drag, they'd be treated like Reagan treated the air-traffic controllers.

Don't you have family in Chicago?

You have to wonder how bad it will get.
Permanent "no-go" areas and eventually, the need for the national guard to protect truck convoys bringing supplies into the rest of the blue cesspool. The insanity is that even THEN, the crazy assholes would still vote Democrat.

I can’t wait to watch all the leftist vermin cities totally consume themselves

Chicago kind of reminds me of that famous twilight zone episode, the monsters on maple street

Just sit back and let them destroy themselves
. Instead of turning off machines , you turn off the police

How does one commit felons...

Forum List

Back