Chicago Public Schools’ radical agenda gets uglier: ‘Equity’ video promotes looting and burning – Wirepoints

Oh, for goodness' sake.

How does sucker punching perfectly innocent Asian and Jewish people on the sidewalk or on public transportation help overcome injustice?

Give me a break!

Oh, for goodness' sake.

How does sucker punching perfectly innocent Asian and Jewish people on the sidewalk or on public transportation help overcome injustice?

Give me a break!
How does it help to pretend that anyone is suggesting punching random strangers is a way to over come injustice?

Oh look another rude emotional response from a clueless Leftist. Totally wrong, but keep beating that Racism drum. It's worked out so well over the last 60 years.
Blacks beating the racist drum is actually beneficial because it justifies every smidgen of white racism.

Flee all you like bitches, we're taking your entire country. 😄
Nation after nation in this world has been taken by you. They are all impoverished and/or totalitarian. AKA Shitholes. When you win there will be nowhere left to go for anyone.

Nation after nation in this world has been taken by you. They are all impoverished and/or totalitarian. AKA Shitholes. When you win there will be nowhere left to go for anyone.
It's white Europeans who created the deplorable conditions in those countries but since this nation has raised generation after generation of cuck whites the children from those nations are coming here to take your country and after we do that we are going to turn this nations resources into repairing that damage. 😁

Looting and burning is a pathway to social justice. That’s the message from a video recently added by Chicago Public Schools to its website as a response to perceived economic injustice for blacks. The district calls the video an “equity tool,” but the reality is it promotes hopelessness. Titled “How Can We Win?,” the video’s message is clear: there is no way. Better to riot, loot, and burn. It sounds unbelievable, but in Chicago’s schools, it’s not.................................................more

I don't think it was any coincidence that the backdrop in the video shows a business that boarded up its windows and has graffiti spray painted with "ACAB" (all cops are bastards) on it.

Jesus, you loons will believe anything. Working with a blank slate.
I'll bet a million dollars that the Chicago public schools overwhelmingly support the group black lives matter. It's BLM who say they "will support the looters ’til the end of the day." And before that she said "I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, said. “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

Even when people are arrested for looting, BLM comes to their defense.

It's not lunacy to take what the leaders and organizers of BLM at their word.

The lunacy is when you are defending the indefensible, and attacking the truth, for political reasons.

Looting and burning is a pathway to social justice. That’s the message from a video recently added by Chicago Public Schools to its website as a response to perceived economic injustice for blacks. The district calls the video an “equity tool,” but the reality is it promotes hopelessness. Titled “How Can We Win?,” the video’s message is clear: there is no way. Better to riot, loot, and burn. It sounds unbelievable, but in Chicago’s schools, it’s not.................................................more

Oh, it even includes the casual usage of F-bombs. How appropriate for students to watch!

I particularly liked the back drop. Boarded up businesses and graffiti on the walls. The results of BLM's actions are right there in plain view.

You hide behind anger and Racism accusations because that's all you have. You are just like IM2 insults and accusations and nothing else.
Whos hiding? 😄 I can clown on you while mauling you with inconvenient facts that you can't seem to find your balls to comment on. 😁

Like South Africa?

Exactly....like South Africa.
Not a great analogy. South Africans are taking back their own country and in this case immigrants are coming here to take yours, but the I suppose the losers are the same. White racists. 😁

Forum List

Back