Chicago Mayor Primary this month

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
President Trump needs to visit Chicago this week to push this broad Lightfoot out of office.

Letting the people know that they have alternatives is the key, and a major Trump rally at Grant Park could push the Illinois city back to sanity.

It's the primaries. Nobody in this election is going to be swayed by anything Trump would say.

That noted, I hope Lightfoot loses.

Not that anyone really cares since it's dems but I bet the cheating so Beetlejuice places in the top two will be something to see.....I bet all the gang-bangers will be out strong-arming votes for her since they have a vested interest in continuing the unabated lawlessness.. ;)

President Trump needs to visit Chicago this week to push this broad Lightfoot out of office.

Letting the people know that they have alternatives is the key, and a major Trump rally at Grant Park could push the Illinois city back to sanity.

If Trump came to town, there would probably be another "hate crime" as black people went out for Subway sandwiches in the middle of the night and were attacked by Nigerians wearing MAGA hats.

Just read today that it looks highly unlikely that she will survive the primaries to even make it to the general. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, and she seemed to doing so well.

I am ready for a republican to get elected so we can see how they fail at stopping crime.
Lucky you. new black commie mayor Johnson.

LET"S GO BRANDON (johnson) Can't wait to see what Chicago looks like NEXT YEAR!!!!

ce87e18f3ebaa9e6.jpeg

Forum List

Back