Chicago Mayor calls for Arsonist to be shot on sight

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Yesterday

And today
Shoot the arsonist on my block and only on my block ...go ahead burn that lil black independent businesses down !cool! Black power!

mayo4 9f chicqgo.jpeg

Its a trap!

It's interesting, seeing the alternate universe that the Trump cult has been told to live in. Normal people just don't get exposed to this propaganda.
What propaganda would that be ...antfi doesn't exist? Blm is fighting for everyone?.....white agitators are responsible for the shattered remains of thousands of small independent businesses...?in black communities?

Pfffft be an airhead somewhere else

my favorite part was when democrat dailey called for looters to also be shot on sight ..

No big deal it would be mostly blacks and they kill more of thier own everydamn weekend anyway

trannyfor viden.jpeg

It's interesting, seeing the alternate universe that the Trump cult has been told to live in. Normal people just don't get exposed to this propaganda.
What are you talking about, are you so fucking removed from current events, from reality, you think the truth an alternate universe? I think you fucking fascists are so totally absorbed into the propaganda that you haven't any capacity remaining from whence to form coherent individual thought, no self autonomy whatsoever, you imbecilic retards are operating on animal instinct alone, literally walking zombies ambulating on full auto pilot.... :puke3:

What are you talking about, are you so fucking removed from current events, from reality, you think the truth an alternate universe? I think you fucking fascists are so totally absorbed into the propaganda that you haven't any capacity remaining from whence to form coherent individual thought, no self autonomy whatsoever, you imbecilic retards are operating on animal instinct alone, literally walking zombies ambulating on full auto pilot.... :puke3:
Everyone wants a zombie apocalypse until they are the ones getting bit.

Not libs but not Trump supporters either....least he wasnt last election talking about latest rioting and his take is libs are trying to do away with personal responsibility and that there is a very real possibility of law and order citizens having to engage in firefights to restore it.

Not libs but not Trump supporters either....least he wasnt last election talking about latest rioting and his take is libs are trying to do away with personal responsibility and that there is a very real possibility of law and order citizens having to engage in firefights to restore it.
AAAaaand that didnt take long to come true

What propaganda would that be ...antfi doesn't exist?

Close. There's no organized group like that, and they're not out engaging in violence. That would account for none of them being arrested.

Why are you terrified of a group that really doesn't really exist in any real sense? That's the alternate-reality propaganda that I'm talking about.

Blm is fighting for everyone?.....

Nobody said that.

white agitators are responsible for the shattered remains of thousands of small independent businesses...?

Quite a few of them, yes. That's been proven by the arrests of those agitators.

Pfffft be an airhead somewhere else

You poor snowflakes. Reality really upsets you. Now, don't all of you Trump fascists have a Nazi youth assassin to defend? That is what the cult has ordered you to do, after all, and not one of you has the guts to say "No, I won't consign my soul to hell for the cult."

"Shot on sight" is a typically ignorant term often used by lefties who grew up in front of the boob tube.. The fact of the matter is that it is lawful and reasonable to use deadly physical force to stop an arsonist from setting a fire that might put lives in danger if the arsonist refuses to comply.

Forum List

Back