Chicago Coffee Shop Hit With Racist Graffiti: “White People Out of Pilsen”

He's been stirring the pot, and don't deny it. He's set race relations back 100 years.

how, exactly? By pointing out that shooting black children in the middle of the street is unacceptable if no one is held accountable? Your argument would make sense if you didn't have these kinds of things going on before 2009. But guess what, they did.

Lame excuse. It makes black people look weak. They have NO idea about slavery and neither do their white counterparts. Its time to give up that bullshit.
Black people enslaved whites at the SAME TIME as America did them. Should I be bitching about that?

Really, When did this happen?

LBJ gave blacks EVERYTHING they needed to lift themselves out of the remnants of slavery, Jim Crow and all other assorted real or imaginary reasons to bitch and complain about no longer existing historical (or actually, hysterical) "wrongs".

Another Clueless white guy.
Barbary Slave Trade.
I made a thread about this a week or so ago.

When they have nothing of value to say: just scream RACIST at people. like they haven't used that word up to where the people could care less now. you can thank Obama and all his Cult members (like those in this thread) for that

When they have nothing of value to say: just scream RACIST at people. like they haven't used that word up to where the people could care less now. you can thank Obama and all his Cult members (like those in this thread) for that
If you don't care why are you posting then? Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Obama's illegal friends from over the border have issues with white people.

Hate crimes

-Geaux
===========

white-people-stickers-pilson-575x257.jpg

This time vandals told the owners of Pilson Bow Truss Coffee to get out!
“White People Out of Pilsen”

It Begins… Chicago Coffee Shop Hit With Racist Graffiti: “White People Out of Pilsen”

Jim Hoft Oct 26th, 2015 9:14 pm 595 Comments

A coffee shop in Pilsen neighborhood of Chicago, a largely Hispanic area, was hit with threatening racist graffiti.

This time vandals told the owners of Pilson Bow Truss Coffee to get out!
“White People Out of Pilsen”

Of course, if this was a black-owned store the story would make national headlines.

Racist vandals hit the same coffee shop earlier this year.
DNA Info reported:

PILSEN — Anti-gentrification signs have again popped up at Bow Truss coffee shop in 18th Street, this time reading: ‘White people out of Pilsen!”

The coffee shop, at 1641 W. 18th St., has been vandalized five times in the last two or three weeks, Bow Truss owner Phil Tadros confirmed Monday. The latest anti-gentrification messages, posted sometime late Sunday or early Monday, are in the form of stickers fashioned to look like the Chicago flag.

In January, anti-gentrification signs reading “”Fresh Roasted Gentrification Served Here!” and “Wake up and smellllll the gentrification” were plastered over the windows at Bow Truss, a coffee shop that The next weekend, the shop was hit again, prompting the Chicago-based owner to ask those targeting his store to come forward and talk about the polarizing issue.

On Monday, Tadros renewed that call. To date, nobody has claimed responsiblity for the signs, he said.

“They’re racist,” he said of the stickers. “A lot of hate is ignorance. I think the conversation needs to be had and I think that the person who is doing this, if your goal is to get something productive to happen, shoot me an email.”

It Begins... Chicago Coffee Shop Hit With Racist Graffiti: "White People Out of Pilsen" - The Gateway Pundit
White_sign_racial_hatred..jpg

Nuff said.

arbary Slave Trade.
I made a thread about this a week or so ago.

Oh, so you really are a retard, then?

those guys weren't "black".
How do you come up with that?

That you are retard? By most of what you post?

That the Barbary Pirates werent' black? Because they were Arabs.

Or do all the darkies look the same to you?
What? Do you think all muslims are Arab?
When the Ottamans(which consisted of black people) took control of Northern Africa, MANY blacks joined/forced to join them.

When the Ottamans(which consisted of black people) took control of Northern Africa, MANY blacks joined/forced to join them.

Sorry, Corky, I realize you are a total retard, and trying to explain concepts like "Anthropology" to you would be Pearls before Swine....

Not sure what an "Ottaman" is exactly. I've heard of an Ottoman. But they were like from Asia, not Africa.

Sorry, Corky, I realize you are a total retard, and trying to explain concepts like "Anthropology" to you would be Pearls before Swine....

Not sure what an "Ottaman" is exactly. I've heard of an Ottoman. But they were like from Asia, not Africa.
So you are too lazy to refute it?
A typo? GET EM' big boi!
No shit dummy. When they took over Egypt, they also gained control over the Nile valley, Mediterranean and Northern Africa. For which they held for a few generations.
I mean, they actually went around Africa and was campaigning for soldiers and mercenaries.
I would give you a more detailed explanation of Anthropology, but it would be a waste of time. ;)

A typo? GET EM' big boi!
No shit dummy. When they took over Egypt, they also gained control over the Nile valley, Mediterranean and Northern Africa. For which they held for a few generations.
I mean, they actually went around Africa and was campaigning for soldiers and mercenaries.
I would give you a more detailed explanation of Anthropology, but it would be a waste of time.

Guy, it's just tiresome for you to try to rationalize your racism with your misunderstanding that there's a difference between "black" and "Africa".

Or your limited understanding of the history of the Barbary Pirates (mostly Arabs, not blacks).

I mean, you are God's own special retard, aren't you?

A typo? GET EM' big boi!
I would give you a more detailed explanation of Anthropology, but it would be a waste of time.

Guy, it's just tiresome for you to try to rationalize your racism with your misunderstanding that there's a difference between "black" and "Africa".

Or your limited understanding of the history of the Barbary Pirates (mostly Arabs, not blacks).

I mean, you are God's own special retard, aren't you?
LOL ok

Forum List

Back