The Left Wants You To Take White People Out

You made that up and you believe your own lies.
Is that all you have to say. "You made that up"?

Most of the crappola you think is real is just made up by your handlers.
It's funny how every time someone points out the truth to you, you automatically say it's made up.
You're nothing but a mindless little sheeple.

Is that all you have to say. "You made that up"?

Most of the crappola you think is real is just made up by your handlers.
It's funny how every time someone points out the truth to you, you automatically say it's made up.
You're nothing but a mindless little sheeple.

You create a false narrative and then lose your mind accusing others.

You create a false narrative and then lose your mind accusing others.
Sounds exactly like what you're doing.
Only difference is YOU think I'm the enemy whereas I think you masters are the enemy.
You're just a gullible little shit that never questions their word no matter how many times they get caught lying to us.

This doesn't address my post.
You posed that leftists want to take out white people. Since white people account for a majority of the population and a majority of those white people lean left, that would mean white people killing white people..or white people killing themselves. I mean, you might have a point if you said that white leftists are determined to take out white rightists....but how would you tell one from the other?

You don't make a whole lot of sense and come off as unhinged. That's why people don't take your ilk seriously. :)

I’m sure they would say the same about you. Do you think that actually means anything??
Im just sayin.. thats who you guys appeal to. Its certainly not decently minded, moral people.
Yes, it does mean something. You attract the low hanging fruit.

Once more, as a white male who possesses a spine and gonads, I apologize for the behavior of those who lack those two things, the Trump cult white males.

They do not represent normal white males. Heck, for that matter, all of humanity disavows them.

Im just sayin.. thats who you guys appeal to. Its certainly not decently minded, moral people.
Yes, it does mean something. You attract the low hanging fruit.
Again, I could say the same thing about you. Yawn, this is getting boring

Forum List

Back