Chicago actually registers gun offenders....then doesn't keep them in jail when they are caught with illegal guns. But gun registration will work?

That's exactly what they did to me. I was a lawful registered gun owner, until they went to court and "served" me with a Civil Commitment to revoke my rights and have me adjudicated as a mental defective and prohibited on pain of ten years in prison from possessing a firearm as per Title 18 U.S. Code § 922 ¶ (d)(4), (g)(4), (h), under the Gun Control Act of 1968, the Brady Bill, and NICS.

This was in Washington State. The cops who do this are Executioners, the enforcers of the Sinaloa drug cártel.
The mental hospital where they had me committed has lost its federal accreditation and funding as a legitimate medical institution, and as a response state lawmakers have approved a new torture chamber.

Okay, guy, reading your posts, it sounds like the law works exactly the way it should have.

You've admitted you aren't mentally well. You are exactly the kind of person we don't want to have a gun.

The crooks ALWAYS HAD GUNS. It was the law-abiding people who couldn't get guns due to a catch 22 set of gun laws.

Most gun deaths are suicides and domestic violence. "Law-abiding" people are the problem.

Idiot...the gun deaths in domestic violence are criminals who murder their baby momma's or mentally ill people with drug and alcohol addictions and long criminal histories......they are in no way "normal" people.........

As more Americans have owned and carried guns....normal Americans....our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%......normal Americans who own and carry guns are not a problem....

The real problem is the democrat party because they actively release violent, repeat gun offenders over and over again............this causes 95% of our gun crime in democrat party controlled cities.......stop them, and you actually will reduce gun crime......

Idiot...the gun deaths in domestic violence are criminals who murder their baby momma's or mentally ill people with drug and alcohol addictions and long criminal histories......they are in no way "normal" people.........

Yet they are still able to get a gun because gun ownership is a right spelled out by Founding Slave Rapists who couldn't write a militia Amendment clearly

There's a higher law than that. God's law. You made insinuations and used an unspeakably foul word. In God's name, your dead body will be swinging by the neck in a noose for that, if I don't slice your neck wide open with my hunting knife and kill you that way. Do you understand, you will die because of what you just posted? You miserable piece of dead-ass shit!

Wow,you see, 2AGuy, this is the kind of person you think should be able to own a gun.

Yet they are still able to get a gun because gun ownership is a right spelled out by Founding Slave Rapists who couldn't write a militia Amendment clearly

There's a higher law than that. God's law. You made insinuations and used an unspeakably foul word. In God's name, your dead body will be swinging by the neck in a noose for that, if I don't slice your neck wide open with my hunting knife and kill you that way. Do you understand, you will die because of what you just posted? You miserable piece of dead-ass shit!

Wow,you see, 2AGuy, this is the kind of person you think should be able to own a gun.

You are such a doofus.......each time you post you are exposed as a liar and your arguments are shredded by facts, truth and reality.....then you resort to attacking me and other gun owners with more lies and smears......

The only ones allowing criminals to have guns are you and the democrat party.....the political party that keeps releasing violent gun criminals over and over again with their stupid policies....it is their policies that create 95% of our gun crime in democrat party controlled cities....

Hey...dumb ass.....the democrat party was created by slave owning rapists.....and you support that political party...you idiot......slavery, a world wide institution at the time of the founding was ended here in this country........by the ideas of those Founders......you support a political party actually created by slave owners.....a political party that started a war to actually keep slaves.....whose members created the kkk....

That is how fucking stupid you are....

You are such a doofus.......each time you post you are exposed as a liar and your arguments are shredded by facts, truth and reality.....then you resort to attacking me and other gun owners with more lies and smears......
If anyone lies and smears your reputation, or someone mentions something about your mental health, you will never again be permitted to possess or carry any firearms or ammunition in this life.
The only ones allowing criminals to have guns are you and the democrat party.....the political party that keeps releasing violent gun criminals over and over again with their stupid policies....it is their policies that create 95% of our gun crime in democrat party controlled cities....
Now you're running the same old Democrat candidates on a Republican ticket, and implementing the same old Democrat gun control policies on the Republican platform. That is no better.

There's a lady across the street screaming rape, and you have a gun registered in your name. Therefore you are a violent criminal who should never be permitted to possess a firearm. This is no classical Greek logic or deduction, but you have to understand the rules of logic that dictate Democrat courtrooms across America.

Hey, guy, you re the one who thinks gun ownership is a "right". So even the crazy person who wants to kill people have that "right".

Hey, guy, you re the one who thinks gun ownership is a "right". So even the crazy person who wants to kill people have that "right".

Wrong, dip shit....you still can't grasp the truth, facts or reality.

Wrong, dip shit....you still can't grasp the truth, facts or reality.

The reality- The Gun Industry has sold violence as a lifestyle, and the rest of us are suffering for it.

The sad thing is, if you put most gun laws to a vote, they'd win.

1613348666568.png

Forum List

Back