Chicago...a long, hot, bloody summer ahead as cops stand down....

Just yesterday Hillary made it clear that confronting the gun lobby and reforming the criminal justice system are solutions to violent crimes:

"......Clinton vowed to take on the gun lobby while also linking gun violence to broader criminal justice reform.

“The gun lobby is the most powerful lobby in Washington, in our country,” she said. “We must stand up to the gun lobby, just as we must end police violence and killings. They are part of the same threat that too often injures and even kills too many young people.”

Bernie Sanders draws record crowd in Brooklyn as race takes darker tone

Seems so simple.

Oh Hillary ranting against police again. How predictable.
She only rants against LE when she's talking to negroes.
When she's looking for White votes she uses words like "superpredator".
Anyway the bitch only has anothe rmonth before the FBI charges are recommended to the AG. At that point her political life is over.
Even Debbie, the 'Ramen Noodle Head' psychopath will have to call Biden and Warren.

We ex-Detroiters know what you're going through there in Chicago. I left in 1973 after my last ride down on Brush when I got a brick through the window of my Buick for being white. I jumped out and chased the little asshole until he turned a corner looking back to see if I was still following him. I turned and ran back to the Buick which his pals were trying to steal....I pasted the first one hard enough to put him out of it, the one jumping out of the driver's seat got his head slammed against the roof (Buick hardtops are hard), one in the rider's seat jumped out and ran. I ran over the first guy's legs getting away...tough shit motherfucker. I'd had a belly-full of it and headed out west.

Anyway the bitch only has anothe rmonth before the FBI charges are recommended to the AG. At that point her political life is over.
Even Debbie, the 'Ramen Noodle Head' psychopath will have to call Biden and Warren.

I believe that's Obozo's play....indict Hillary, trade the charges being dropped for her leaving the race, Biden steps in and keeps the WH.

On our patrol WE administered on the spot justice and we kept the peace. The neighborhoods we worked in were VERY crime free. The negro families who lived in that neighborhood could walk their streets at night without fearing that if they left their homes the home would be robbed when they got back.
First serious offense? Lose one eye. Second serious offense? Lose the other eye. Word spread very quickly.

I believe that's Obozo's play....indict Hillary, trade the charges being dropped for her leaving the race, Biden steps in and keeps the WH.
I agree 100%.

Great...now we get to see what a gun rich population is like.

not really......there aren't enough normal people carrying guns...and the gangs have always carried guns and are the only ones shooting other people.......remember.....gun ownership in the United States has increased...as has carrying guns for self defense...and our gun crime rate went down, not up......

So you are wrong....the truth, the facts and the reality do not support your beliefs about guns......

Forum List

Back