Chevy Camaro GONE in 2024....demise of the internal combustion engine is assured as electric vehicles are the new class of the field

And electric cars, remember Biden driving the F-150 lightning, can put todays internal combustion vehicles performance to shame.

I watched a video of a Tesla running in "ludicrous" mode, getting the best of a Lamborghini Aventador.
Sure...but, if a faggot were a car...he would be a Tesla.
No MAN...prefers that electric 'errrrrrrrwwwooooooooooohmmmmmm'.....to the rumble of a V8, or the scream of a V10

Tesla=faggot time.

The future of Tesla.

Sure...but, if a faggot were a car...he would be a Tesla.
No MAN...prefers that electric 'errrrrrrrwwwooooooooooohmmmmmm'.....to the rumble of a V8, or the scream of a V10

Tesla=faggot time.
The future of Tesla.
Some people like to make noise. Some people like to blow other peoples doors off. Whether on the street or the strip, a Tesla is quicker than a Ferrari or Porsche, or Lamborghini.

The Tesla is faster off the line. Both cars have four-wheel-drive, but the sheer accessibility of the Tesla's torque gives the P100D a 0-60mph time of 2.5s. The Lamborghini Aventador 0-60mph time of 2.7s is fast, it's better than almost anything on the road.

The Tesla is faster off the line. Both cars have four-wheel-drive, but the sheer accessibility of the Tesla's torque gives the P100D a 0-60mph time of 2.5s. The Lamborghini Aventador 0-60mph time of 2.7s is fast, it's better than almost anything on the road.
It's a very, very expensive toy, and thus not practical for 98% of Americans.

'67, '68 and '71 Camaros are the only ones worth a darn anyway.

Putting that aside, the market will decide. It always does.

As it is, only about 3% of the global population are buying these electric cars as daily drivers. They're simply boring.
This is not the one I owned, but t his is the Camero I had.

R.efa156e1f058697877ed43fe3e11fff6

The hipsters buying those things as daily drivers probably don't even have a tool.

I have an AC/DC hall effect field gate inductive clamp-on ammeter. Perhaps I can serve as referee in future EV drag car races by measuring which car sucked the most current out of its batteries in the quarter mile! Whoever sucks the most, wins! :smoke:

Come to think of it, considering that electric cars are essentially DC powered vehicles, isn't it a bit of a travesty calling them TESLAS?!

I hereby declare that the term "EV" now stands for an Edison Vehicle!

Thomas would be grinning from ear to ear knowing he was finally proven right a century later. :smoke:

Now I know how the cowboys felt when their world was being lost

but at least they didnt have to endure sneering from pajama boys who think electric cars will save them from global warming

Tesla started making Ludicrous Mode a standard feature on their Performance cars. The best recorded times as of 2020 for the Model S Performance are 0-60 mph in 2.4 seconds and 10.6 seconds to the quarter mile. The Model X Performance has been recorded at 2.7 seconds to 60mph and about 11 seconds to the quarter mile.

tesla2.jpg

With a base price of just shy of $70K, they can have all the short hop speed they want, but they are pricing themselves out of the high volume market.

Forum List

Back