Chester Bennington - Lincoln Park Singer - Commits Suicide

If you're doing drugs you are not handling your problems, they are an escape. Artistic people are more emotional so those problems can feel worse. Then the anti-depressants with their side effects. Everyone I knew on them was sorta lifeless.

DFY1we2V0AAp2wB.jpg

He was a victim of childhood sexual abuse, very open about it and he had stated it led to drug and alcohol abuse.

He was a victim of childhood sexual abuse, very open about it and he had stated it led to drug and alcohol abuse.

i didn't know that...wow...

I used to be a huge fan of Linkin Park and saw an interview with him discussing it some years back.

One reason I hate pedos with a burning passion, their victims get a life sentence

favorite Linkin song?

Numb or In The End

The links to antidepressants or anti anxiety medication is growing big time. Dark little secret that is not really talked about for obvious reasons.

Chris Cornell was linked to Lorazepam, a rather strong anti anxiety prescription.

I am anticipating there will be a link to something similar.

You may need to search around for the information. Won't be covered that much by any of the main stream channels.

Instead those networks will cover the weepy stories and show teddy bears and tears. They won't go over the real issues.

Btw, antidepressants were found in Robin Williams as well as Heath Ledger.

Did you all know about that? Not much hype, let me put it that way.

To be honest with you I think a lot of these artists take antidepressants, antipsychotics, medication for anxiety because they are mentally ill. Most of them have bipolar, and the sucide rate for people with bipolar is astronomical. So it isn't necessarily the link between sucides and medications that's noteworthy, it's the link between mental illness and suicide.

Forum List

Back