Chester Bennington - Lincoln Park Singer - Commits Suicide

434125849_19674922_8col.jpg

"
The up and coming generation needs to learn something from the old timers and stop being emotional wimps. Did you see Jimmi Hendrix,John Bonham,Janice Joplin,or Jim Morrison commit suicide? Hell no! They followed the time honored tradition of partying til they literally dropped from a OD. Look at Jimmy Page Robert Plant and John Paul Jones. Page and Plant kept going but Jones seems to have gone off to do other projects. C'mon people if being a rockstar is so bad don't do it, there's plenty of room in the music industry for an established name. Invest and collaborate with noobs, lots of rock and rappers do it.

"Jesus No…" - Corey Taylor of Slipknot

"I don't care what anyone says, this first two LP records were awesome. This totally fucking sucks, WTF.." - Robb Flynn of Machine Head

"RIP CHESTER BENNINGTON. We can never know someone's pain. Prayers to his family in this tragedy. If you need help REACH OUT." - Paul Stanley

"He was in one of the biggest bands on the planet yet went out of his way to make us feel welcome and respected when we played with them." - Circa Survive

...and of course...

"RIP CHESTER BENNINGTON YOU ARE TOO GOOD FOR THE EARTH. GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY" - The Iron Sheik (really)

The links to antidepressants or anti anxiety medication is growing big time. Dark little secret that is not really talked about for obvious reasons.

Chris Cornell was linked to Lorazepam, a rather strong anti anxiety prescription.

I am anticipating there will be a link to something similar.

You may need to search around for the information. Won't be covered that much by any of the main stream channels.

Instead those networks will cover the weepy stories and show teddy bears and tears. They won't go over the real issues.

Btw, antidepressants were found in Robin Williams as well as Heath Ledger.

Did you all know about that? Not much hype, let me put it that way.

jimmy kimmel: you're gonna be touring all over the world...

chester: i like the world

DFODiEKXYAQCbSg.jpg

"I'm still a big fan of @LinkinPark. Met Chester in Columbus & he was kind enough to call my daughters on the phone. This is a sad day." 1-50 John Kasich

"Each time I was lucky enough to be around @ChesterBe, he was an encouraging, positive force. Rock and roll will never fill the space he left" - Wonderful Ryan Key of Yellowcard

"Chester had 6 kids. If anyone out there thinks the world is better without you. You are so unspeakably wrong on every level. Get help plz" Crooked Tony Sacamano of OneRepublic

"Literally the most impressive talent I've ever seen live! Vocal beast!" - Crazy Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance

"Shocked about the news of Chester Bennington’s death. I have played shows with him recently..I will miss him & his great talent very much." - Sexy Bill Idol

Last edited:
this is the man that just sang Hallelujah at Chris Cornell's funeral 2 months ago...Life is precious & fragile

The links to antidepressants or anti anxiety medication is growing big time. Dark little secret that is not really talked about for obvious reasons.

Chris Cornell was linked to Lorazepam, a rather strong anti anxiety prescription.

You may need to search around for the information. Won't be covered that much by any of the main stream channels.

Instead those networks will cover the weepy stories and show teddy bears and tears. They won't go over the real issues.

Yes. I too have noticed the rate of suicide amongst users anti depressants. It never gets looked into because big pharma, is big money. Many spree killers, mall shooters, and the like also have solid history of usage of these types of prescribed drugs.

"There's a ton of love on the internet today.. wish every day was like this.." - Kellin Quinn of Sleeping With Sirens

wouldn't that be boring?

Yes. I too have noticed the rate of suicide amongst users anti depressants. It never gets looked into because big pharma, is big money. Many spree killers, mall shooters, and the like also have solid history of usage of these types of prescribed drugs.
Yeap, almost ever mass shooting dating back to the 90s (columbine, VT, movie theatre, etc) were committed by people on antidepressants.

The news can't attack those, since big pharma advertises on those networks.

Instead they point their howitzers at an industry that does not advertise on their networks.

Gun? Hello?

Yeeeah..

We will wait for the reports, but you may need to search for it. If it is connected to prescription drugs with Bennington.

Cause in the end it doesn't even matter

:eusa_naughty:That's a little cold,the guy just died. The precedent was set after Kurt Cobain died for waiting about a week before making jokes like "Yes he did have a gun." Kids today,:eusa_snooty:Geesh!
It's a line from one of Linkin Park's songs..
Yeah I know it is but he's not talking about taking his life, he's talking about wasting his time in a relationship and how everything he did didn't mean shit. At least that's the way I always took it. Redefining it as a joke to say that in the end Bennington's life didn't matter one day after he off's himself to me is cold.

"Honestly, Chester's an old friend who we've hung with many times, and I have friends who are extremely close to him, but this is truly pissing me off! How can these guys send this message to their kids and fans?! I'm sick of this suicide shit! I've battled depression/mental illness, and I'm trying to be sempethetic, but it's hard when you're pissed! Enough is enough! Giving up on your kids, fans, and life is the cowardly way out!!! " - a member of Korn said this...stay classy

Korn guitarist brands Chester Bennington a 'coward' after hearing of his suicide

Forum List

Back