Chester Bennington - Lincoln Park Singer - Commits Suicide

Whats the deal with singers from stone temple pilots dying?
Also, he just released a new album for linkin park and it flopped. Rock stations wouldnt even play it. They caught ALOT of shit. Wonder if that had anything to do with it?

Just read he was very close to chris cornell and today would be his 53rd birthday.
Surely to gawd that wouldnt make him do that?

Actors, actresses, musicians, designers, painters poets, and the like are very broken people.

I like Lynkin Park. Especially their early stuff. Better than 99% of the garbage on the airwaves now.

Also, he just released a new album for linkin park and it flopped. Rock stations wouldnt even play it. They caught ALOT of shit. Wonder if that had anything to do with it?

Dunno.

They had some good jams.

"In The end" makes me think about my relationships.

I would guess it is perspective.

There had to be so much to live for.

A permanent solution to a temporary problem?

RIP

Last edited:
Actors, actresses, musicians, designers, painters poets, and the like are very broken people.

Yep, when these people are not on stage hearing the applause they are depressed and miserable. Something inside of them demands approval, and when it's not there they have bouts of deep depression.

Yep, when these people are not on stage hearing the applause they are depressed and miserable. Something inside of them demands approval, and when it's not there they have bouts of deep depression.
No, those are egomaniacal narcissists. I play music as a job and many musicians use their talent to attain an ego fix (especially guitarists). That's a different thing.
True artists create for the exercise of expression. Those are the ones who tend to be susceptible to depression issues.

"The planet just lost an immensely talented ninja" - Insane Clown Posse

"I am in tears.Chester just told me how happy he was…..He was such a sweet and talented man……I feel so sad for his family,band mates and fans" - Nikki Sixx

"RIP Chester Bennington, another incredible talent lost to something the world needs to learn more about and understand." - Conor Maynard

"Linkin Park is what got me into rock music. I'm positive I wouldn't be doing what I do today if it weren't for LP." - Myles Kennedy

"Completely stunned to hear of Chester Bennington's passing. My heart is with his family and friends, what an absolutely tragic loss.

One of the first musicians to make me FEEL something through his words & his passion that he emitted through his voice" - Andy Biersack

"Hey guys we were planning another streamed performance today but we're going to cancel.. doesn't feel right.. moment of silence." - Kellin Quinn

When an artist passes away, I like to think that they return to the cosmic dust and become part of the place where ideas come from.

They be doing drugs and can't control themselves..

434125849_19674922_8col.jpg

"

All I can say is,,,"what a dumb-ass"..Got it made and offs himself...He was livin' what us people dream of....

Forum List

Back