Cheney's daughter pregnant

As of recently, it has become "in vogue" with many of these elites, to adopt a third world child of other-than-white color or race. It's still that old, " I feel your pain.", liberal mentality, mixed with a globalistic view of reality in the human realm.

You hit that nail on the head. Diane Sawyer asked Angelina Jolie why she only adopts children from outside the US.

After a surprised pause (no doubt to come up with a reason that sounded good), Angelina answered, "I don't see borders". :wtf:

You hit that nail on the head. Diane Sawyer asked Angelina Jolie why she only adopts children from outside the US.

After a surprised pause (no doubt to come up with a reason that sounded good), Angelina answered, "I don't see borders". :wtf:

Yep, I saw that interview, too. Angelina had a rather surprised, deer-in-the-headlights look at first, and then the "there's no borders" mantra crept out. We are just one big global village.

Actually that interview probably stimulated some of my observations/comments in my previous post.

Borders, Language, Ethics/morals, and culture....are the "glue" of a Nation. Without those elements, we lose our identity as a nation, a people, and we recede into history as a non-entity.....not unlike Rome in it's last days.

For some reason there is this pervading thing going on that the world will and can be just one big utopian family with no borders. It is trully an unreality in my estimate. To expect the many sects of Islam to just join in a big, "group hug" is assinine, and so foolish, let alone to think it of other cultures of the world too.

I guess when you live behind those guarded gates in Beverly Hills, you really lose reality of what the real touch, smell, feely world is all about. You also lose touch in how to navigate with true reality as your guide, too.

Yep, I saw that interview, too. Angelina had a rather surprised, deer-in-the-headlights look at first, and then the "there's no borders" mantra crept out. We are just one big global village.

Actually that interview probably stimulated some of my observations/comments in my previous post.

Borders, Language, Ethics/morals, and culture....are the "glue" of a Nation. Without those elements, we lose our identity as a nation, a people, and we recede into history as a non-entity.....not unlike Rome in it's last days.

For some reason there is this pervading thing going on that the world will and can be just one big utopian family with no borders. It is trully an unreality in my estimate. To expect the many sects of Islam to just join in a big, "group hug" is assinine, and so foolish, let alone to think it of other cultures of the world too.

I guess when you live behind those guarded gates in Beverly Hills, you really lose reality of what the real touch, smell, feely world is all about. You also lose touch in how to navigate with true reality as your guide, too.
Funny how they all have guarded gates but see no borders.

Forum List

Back