Cheney's daughter pregnant

No. Homosexuals generally have little sexual attraction for people of the opposite sex. The gay men I've known tried very hard to be hetero before they came out. It just wasn't in the cards for them.

And then there was my friend's kid who at 3 told his mother he was never marrying a woman and he was going to marry a man. At the same time, my son asked if we could live in South Beach because he liked the girls in dental floss bikinis. You think that's about choice or is it who he is? Is a 3 year old a "liberal" purposely making these decisions? Or is it what they're born with?

No one chooses to have a harder life. It's much easier to be hetero...

And mostly, it has no effect in the world on your life, so why do you give a flying?

three old liberals are taught by their liberal parents to be liberal - which to me is child abuse

A man named Vinny dies and goes to hell.

The Devil says to him "Hey Vinny we've been waitin for ya!".

Vinny smiles and walks with the Devil and the Devil says "I gotta ask you a couple questions, do you like to smoke?" Vinny answers "Ya, I love to smoke." The Devil says "Good you'll like Mondays we smoke everything cigarettes, cigars, weed everything."

"Now do you like to drink?" Then Vinny says "Of course I love to drink." The Devil replies "Great we drink everything on Tuesdays you will fit in great."

"Do you like to have sex?" Vinny says "Hell ya sex is the best." The Devil smiles and replies "We have sex with every type of woman you could think of on Wedesdays."

And the Devil finally says "Now, are you gay?" Vinny frowns and answers "NO I'm not gay! And the Devil looks down and finishes "Your gonna hate Thursdays."
http://www.thejokeyard.com/gay_jokes/a_week_in_hell.html

[1]No. Homosexuals generally have little sexual attraction for people of the opposite sex. The gay men I've known tried very hard to be hetero before they came out. It just wasn't in the cards for them.

[2]And then there was my friend's kid who at 3 told his mother he was never marrying a woman and he was going to marry a man. At the same time, my son asked if we could live in South Beach because he liked the girls in dental floss bikinis. You think that's about choice or is it who he is? Is a 3 year old a "liberal" purposely making these decisions? Or is it what they're born with?

[3]No one chooses to have a harder life. It's much easier to be hetero...

[4]And mostly, it has no effect in the world on your life, so why do you give a flying?

1. The gay men I've known would stick it in anything that moved, and I've known the effeminate types and the footballers. Both types were a big turn off to the girls I knew back then. Methinks they just couldn’t find girls as perverted as they.

2. Three year olds do all types of odd things. It’s up to their parents to teach them normalcy and acceptable behavior. And if you don’t think the prevalence of gays in children’s TV has a negative influence on that kid’s behavior, then I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

3. Many people choose to live a hard life, some good, some bad: drug addicts, Marines.

4. If you don’t think the prevalence of gays in society has a negative influence on society, then I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

A man named Vinny dies and goes to hell.

The Devil says to him "Hey Vinny we've been waitin for ya!".

Vinny smiles and walks with the Devil and the Devil says "I gotta ask you a couple questions, do you like to smoke?" Vinny answers "Ya, I love to smoke." The Devil says "Good you'll like Mondays we smoke everything cigarettes, cigars, weed everything."

"Now do you like to drink?" Then Vinny says "Of course I love to drink." The Devil replies "Great we drink everything on Tuesdays you will fit in great."

"Do you like to have sex?" Vinny says "Hell ya sex is the best." The Devil smiles and replies "We have sex with every type of woman you could think of on Wedesdays."

And the Devil finally says "Now, are you gay?" Vinny frowns and answers "NO I'm not gay! And the Devil looks down and finishes "Your gonna hate Thursdays."
http://www.thejokeyard.com/gay_jokes/a_week_in_hell.html

:rofl:

You're probably right. Only 150 million or so know about it. That makes it almost a private affair.

Where did you get that statistic? Did you make it up? Just because the relationship that Cheney’s daughter has is of importance to you does not mean that other people care. Don’t exaggerate.

Seriously, though. Just like Patty Davis and her Dad, there were some rebellion issues there, due to Patty's immaturity. Then Ron Jr. This is basically the same thing. Patty grew up. This one is unlikey to, as she has too much invested in her chosen lifestyle.

Maturity has noting to do with it. People make choices and people change their minds over time. A guy that I don’t personally know received a speeding ticket in Dallas Texas. Wow! That is a big story. LOL.

choosing to be homosexual/lesbian usually means no kids....she wants kids, get over the homosexual thing and get a man...thats the way it has worked for thousands of years

Let’s go back to the good old days when there was slavery and when women were not allowed to vote. Let’s go back to the days before the invention of the condom and birth control pill. Life was so simple back then. No. Thanks to modern science and technology, the choices and possibilities are practically endless.

Let’s go back to the good old days when there was slavery and when women were not allowed to vote. Let’s go back to the days before the invention of the condom and birth control pill. Life was so simple back then. No. Thanks to modern science and technology, the choices and possibilities are practically endless.
You are aware the condom has been around since the 15th century, right? I don't think I'd want to go so far back. I'd be extra kindling. :/

You are aware the condom has been around since the 15th century, right? I don't think I'd want to go so far back. I'd be extra kindling. :/

Wow! What was it made from? I guess I better brush up on my knowledge of condoms.

[1] Where did you get that statistic? Did you make it up? Just because the relationship that Cheney’s daughter has is of importance to you does not mean that other people care. Don’t exaggerate.

[2] Maturity has noting to do with it. People make choices and people change their minds over time. A guy that I don’t personally know received a speeding ticket in Dallas Texas. Wow! That is a big story. LOL.

1. I got it from you, post 211.
2. Say what?:wtf:

1. I got it from you, post 211.
2. Say what?:wtf:

Okay. I see your point. I would guess that only 10 percent know about Cheney’s daughter or care.

Concerning the speeding ticket. I was being sarcastic. Someone having received a speeding ticket is more newsworthy than Cheney’s gay daughter having a baby.

Okay. I see your point. I would guess that only 10 percent know about Cheney’s daughter or care.

Concerning the speeding ticket. I was being sarcastic. Someone having received a speeding ticket is more newsworthy than Cheney’s gay daughter having a baby.

People only "care" about Cheney's daughter insofar as lefties try to use it as some sort of weapon against Cheney himself. The fact is, Cheney did not choose his daughter's lifestyle, she did. Is he supposed to quit loving his daughter because he disapproves of her lifestyle choice?

Y'all just have no class is what the REAL problem is.

People only "care" about Cheney's daughter insofar as lefties try to use it as some sort of weapon against Cheney himself.

I have yet to see a real case of this happening. Instead, I see the outrage by the Religious Right.

The fact is, Cheney did not choose his daughter's lifestyle, she did. Is he supposed to quit loving his daughter because he disapproves of her lifestyle choice?

No. That is not my position at all. It is far from it. I think that he should love his daughter equally - no mater what her sexual orientation. It is too bad that other people don't think likewise.

See Post # 53.

I have yet to see a real case of this happening. Instead, I see the outrage by the Religious Right.

Well gee, like I was expecting you to see anything you don't agree with.:rolleyes:

No. That is not my position at all. It is far from it. I think that he should love his daughter equally - no mater what her sexual orientation. It is too bad that other people don't think likewise.

See Post # 53.

Then there's really no point to sensationalizing her homosexuality, is there?

Kerry made less than a passing comment – a phrase in one sentence. That should have been the end of it but the right wing went crazy about it.

I disagree... the question posed to Kerry in 2004 was just a general question about homosexuality. He could have made just a passing comment about it, but instead he chose to name Mary Cheney by name... that was a strategic maneuver, not just another one of his innocent "slip ups"

The pendulum swung because a lot of conservatives withheld their votes. Not because anyone jumped sides, and not because the Dems actually did anything.

Something you might want to ponder instead of riding the "madate" bandwagon.

More of a mandate than Chimpy McPresident could claim in '04.

Forum List

Back