Cheney shoots down Cruz

Trump wasn't lying at all.

Libs lied about Trump's dad, you know. Accused Fred of being a member of the Trip K's, a total lie with no basis in fact.

Cruz, if nominated, would have had to face the same kind of liberal heat.

Fred? He did attend KKK rallies.

The Trump Family’s History With the KKK | The Nation
And Fred Trump, the president’s father, was arrested as a young man at a Klan march in New York City. Historian Linda Gordon explains—her new book is The Second Coming of the KKK: The Ku Klux ...
So did Byrd and he was a Democrat Congressman.....What's your point?

President Trump's Father & The Ku Klux Klan | Queens Gazette
The allegation stems from an arrest record showing that the President’s father, Fred Trump who resided with his mother Elizabeth at 175-24 Devonshire Road, was arrested as a result of an encounter with the Klan at what the media erroneously called a Ku Klux Klan rally.

The Trump Family’s History With the KKK | The Nation
And Fred Trump, the president’s father, was arrested as a young man at a Klan march in New York City. Historian Linda Gordon explains—her new book is The Second Coming of the KKK: The Ku Klux ...

President Trump's Father & The Ku Klux Klan | Queens Gazette
The allegation stems from an arrest record showing that the President’s father, Fred Trump who resided with his mother Elizabeth at 175-24 Devonshire Road, was arrested as a result of an encounter with the Klan at what the media erroneously called a Ku Klux Klan rally.

It was not a KKK Rally, it was a MAGA Rally

Hard to tell the difference sometimes

Cruz was on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show when he accused the Wyoming congresswoman of being more like a Democrat because of the way she has spoken out against the former president.

“I think she falls into the category of people who Donald Trump just broke, just shattered,” Cruz said, according to Mediaite.

The senator added: “She hates Donald Trump so much that it just has overridden everything in her system. She’s lashing out at Trump and Republicans and everything, and she’s become a Democrat, and it’s sad to watch what has happened. It is Trump derangement syndrome.”

Cruz may have thought he owned Cheney, but that was before the congresswoman responded to him on CNN with a mic drop moment.

“Trump broke Ted Cruz,” Cheney replied. “A real man would be defending his wife, and his father, and the Constitution.”

Cheney was, of course, alluding to the many ways Trump has taunted Cruz, such as calling the senator’s wife “ugly,” suggesting his father was involved in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and promoting false claims the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

As of Wednesday afternoon, Cruz hadn’t responded to Cheney’s comeback.

Cruz is doing everything he can to get voters to forget about Cancun.

What should Cruz say in return to Cheney's barbs?
Just be glad Dick ain't wielding the shotgun. (-:

Actually she called him a p***y for not defending his wife and father against trump.

1637270917585.png

Republican Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming on Wednesday blasted Sen. Ted Cruz for failing to defend his wife and father from attacks by former President Donald Trump after the Texas Republican recently accused her of having “Trump Derangement Syndrome.”

During a Tuesday appearance on the Fox News program “Hannity,” Cruz told host Sean Hannity that the former president “broke” the congresswoman.

“I’ve always liked her, I haven’t agreed with her on everything, I think she’s a bit too eager to send in the Marines and to invade countries all over the planet, but I’ve always liked her and I think she falls into the category of people who Donald Trump just broke, just shattered,” he said.

“She hates Donald Trump so much that it just has overridden everything in her system. She’s lashing out at Trump and Republicans and everything, and she’s become a Democrat and it’s sad to watch what has happened. It is Trump Derangement Syndrome,” he added.

While speaking with CNN’s Melanie Zanona, Cheney said that the Texas Republican, who ran against Trump during the tumultuous 2016 GOP presidential primaries, should have stood up in defense of his family when the former president attacked them.

“Trump broke Ted Cruz,” Cheney told the network. “A real man would be defending his wife, and his father, and the Constitution.”

Actually she called him a p***y for not defending his wife and father against trump.

View attachment 565809

Republican Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming on Wednesday blasted Sen. Ted Cruz for failing to defend his wife and father from attacks by former President Donald Trump after the Texas Republican recently accused her of having “Trump Derangement Syndrome.”

During a Tuesday appearance on the Fox News program “Hannity,” Cruz told host Sean Hannity that the former president “broke” the congresswoman.

“I’ve always liked her, I haven’t agreed with her on everything, I think she’s a bit too eager to send in the Marines and to invade countries all over the planet, but I’ve always liked her and I think she falls into the category of people who Donald Trump just broke, just shattered,” he said.

“She hates Donald Trump so much that it just has overridden everything in her system. She’s lashing out at Trump and Republicans and everything, and she’s become a Democrat and it’s sad to watch what has happened. It is Trump Derangement Syndrome,” he added.

While speaking with CNN’s Melanie Zanona, Cheney said that the Texas Republican, who ran against Trump during the tumultuous 2016 GOP presidential primaries, should have stood up in defense of his family when the former president attacked them.

“Trump broke Ted Cruz,” Cheney told the network. “A real man would be defending his wife, and his father, and the Constitution.”

LOLOL..Cruz is a punk and Trump didn't "break"Cheney... The vicious buffoon LOST the election... and crapped out on a peaceful transition.

Cruz was on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show when he accused the Wyoming congresswoman of being more like a Democrat because of the way she has spoken out against the former president.

“I think she falls into the category of people who Donald Trump just broke, just shattered,” Cruz said, according to Mediaite.

The senator added: “She hates Donald Trump so much that it just has overridden everything in her system. She’s lashing out at Trump and Republicans and everything, and she’s become a Democrat, and it’s sad to watch what has happened. It is Trump derangement syndrome.”

Cruz may have thought he owned Cheney, but that was before the congresswoman responded to him on CNN with a mic drop moment.

“Trump broke Ted Cruz,” Cheney replied. “A real man would be defending his wife, and his father, and the Constitution.”

Cheney was, of course, alluding to the many ways Trump has taunted Cruz, such as calling the senator’s wife “ugly,” suggesting his father was involved in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and promoting false claims the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

Trump never 'broke' Cruz - Trump is gone, & Cruz is still in Congress, destroying liberal bottom-feeders like Cheney & the squad....

• "A real man would be defending his wife, and his father, and the Constitution," she told CNN.

Of all the repubs who grovel at the feet of the former Liar in Chief, Cruz seems to be the most cowardly. I mean, trump defamed his father and wife, and Cruz still worships him. No "real man." would allow that. But such is the repub party of the Donald J trump.

Cruz should quit while he's behind. Fool that he is.

Cruz is a craven coward.. Where do these people come from? I wouldn't vote for Cruz even if he were a Democrat.
The Cheney family needed to show their machismo and go to war with the peasants. They of course, stayed here on the home front. Dick Cheney was blistered every day for 8 years by Progs. Repubs with W. And Cheney were mocked in movies and TV and the cause of dystopian disasters over and over. W was promoted as a moron and Cheney as a cold hearted murderer. I tis incredible that many Repub voters kept supporting these two. Liz Cheney needs to keep quiet and stop acting like Prog shrew. She is a RINO and spiteful like so many others as we see constantly with them. McCain was the ultimate..

Trump never 'broke' Cruz - Trump is gone, & Cruz is still in Congress, destroying liberal bottom-feeders like Cheney & the squad....

Cruz is in the Senate. Of the two, the only bottom feeder is Cruz. Cheney's balls are much bigger than those shrivelled peanuts that Trump left Cruz with. Of course Nancy Pelosi has Trump's balls. She wore them on a necklace at his first SOTU address.

Attachments

• GettyImages-1094214550 (1).jpg
    GettyImages-1094214550 (1).jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 33

Forum List

Back