Cheney on Meet the Press

so Blackhawk, do you even have a moral compass that doesn't shut on and off at will?

I will say I know I am capable of great evil, only I would not attempt to call it by another name
Everyone is capable of evil now do you have an answer to my original questions?
I guess you missed he simple "not sure" part of my answer, what I am sure of is I do not panic easily

To me President Bush's finest moments when he told the nation to not jump to conclusions and panic and go after Islam -- that before the politics entered it all
If your not sure maybe you shouldn't. be so quick to judge its possible you might have done the same as they did.
I know I wouldn't if only because I would not have trusted two demented psychologists.

I smell Cheney here
First you say your not sure now you say you know you wouldn't hmmmm interesting.
Wrong. I answered "I'm not sure" to what I would have done. I do know what I would not have done because I was never a draft dodging pussy

Neil N. Blowme
Yeah. Better men like Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy.
Ted Kennedy?

boy you're really nuts

Military service: US Army (1951-53)
You got me there. I'll get you here...... Ted Kennedy killed more people with his car than Dick Cheney with his gun.
actually, Ted Kennedy killed no one wit his car,

Oh wait, he had a car accident where somebody died, like Laura Bush did
He ran away and hid until he sobered up. He used his white Kennedy privilege.
Maybe, maybe not. He says he dove multiple times. You cannot disprove that.

And of course he used his privilege. Envy and hate will not bolster your argument
You can't prove he dove so it's bullshit. He ran home to sober up and then reported it. No envy and hate. Truth.

Neil N. Blowme Ted Kennedy?

boy you're really nuts

You got me there. I'll get you here...... Ted Kennedy killed more people with his car than Dick Cheney with his gun.

And of course he used his privilege. Envy and hate will not bolster your argument
You can't prove he dove so it's bullshit. He ran home to sober up and then reported it. No envy and hate. Truth.
He did n't run home. He called friends after diving multiple times.

All you have is made up bullshit, your accusations have no basis in reality. Like Laura Bush, Ted Kennedy had a car accident where another person died

:laugh2:

All you have is made up bullshit, your accusations have no basis in reality. Like Laura Bush, Ted Kennedy had a car accident where another person died

Yeah, he called friends first. He waited till he sobered up to call police. Tell us how long he waited to call police.

Yeah, he called friends first. He waited till he sobered up to call police. Tell us how long he waited to call police.
Oh my. He had a car accident and you act like the official inquisitor

how pathetically funny

when you are a leftist

this sort of behavior from a leftist is acceptable

even somehow considered responsible

when you are a leftist

you're a leftist?

when you are a leftist

Really... so you believe how one drives is dependent on one's political philosophy huh?

What else do you believe? :popcorn:

when you are a leftist

you're a leftist?

He's a haikuist.

when you are a leftist

you're a leftist?

leaving the scene of an accident is unacceptable

and indefensible

so no i am not a leftist

when you are a leftist

you're a leftist?

and indefensible

so no i am not a leftist
Leaving the scene of an accident is unacceptable but hardly the mortal sin haters make it out to be

when you are a leftist

Really... so you believe how one drives is dependent on one's political philosophy huh?

What else do you believe? :popcorn:

good evening weirdo

crossing guard of the wild turkey

--LOL

when you are a leftist

you're a leftist?

and indefensible

so no i am not a leftist
Leaving the scene of an accident is unacceptable but hardly the mortal sin haters make it out to be

turned out fatal for the chick in the car

Neil N. Blowme
One doesn't have to serve as a soldier in war to serve his country genius. two term vice president, two time secretary of defense, congressman ect... probably the best and most influential vice president in American history:thup:

Good thing since Cheney spent the Vietnam war avoiding responsibility while better men did his fighting for him.
Yeah. Better men like Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy.
Ted Kennedy?

boy you're really nuts

this imbecile introduced Ted Kennedy here.. :lol:

Forum List

Back