Chelsea Clinton: I want 'white children of Privilege' to erode that privilege over time

Well, if anyone needs a laugh to start the day that should do it.

My first question would be...why over time? Why not do it immediately?

Perhaps she realizes some might say well....why not start with you? So she wants to try and divert that by saying over time so if anyone puts the heat on her she can explain her inaction to do that by deferring to doing it over time.

I am not a tax expert but I kinda think she might get a tax break by donating some of her wealth to charities.

The last i heard the clinton crime family was worth over 200 million ...been awhile ago I read that so it might be more now.

Not many children have that kind of money to play around with.

Most families have to struggle now to be able to pay their bills and send their kids to college even if they still have a job.

Chelsea is not the brightest bulb in that family.

Yet she is not that different than a lot of liberals.....always want others to give or have their money taken from them by the government to help their darlin
darkies...ever see any celebrity advocate helping poor white people?

If they help anyone it is usually someone that fits the politically correct notion of being a victim. Which definitely usually means not white. Or if they do occasionally advocate helping someone white...it is because they are gay, a transgender or severely handicapped in some other way.

Normal poor white folk ---forget about it.

Chelsea Clinton: I Want 'White Children of Privilege' to 'Erode that Privilege' Over Time
She will be releasing a childrens' story soon................Grampa In The Sandbox With Little Girls

"white privilege" is a racist political term and white people who use it are obscene virtue preeners

No but pointing out that Chelsea has no standing in saying this is a valid point.
I bet that took some straining to get that last part out. LOL

Why? I have never supported the Clintons.
Yet you support liberalism ??

The Clintons were never liberals.

"white privilege" is a racist political term and white people who use it are obscene virtue preeners

No but pointing out that Chelsea has no standing in saying this is a valid point.

LOL... Not sure what they were In total. They sure weren't what America thought that they were, otherwise when they came in and started bribing America to love them. We're still paying for that one.

LOL... Not sure what they were In total. They sure weren't what America thought that they were, otherwise when they came in and started bribing America to love them. We're still paying for that one.

They were and are opportunists.

It fascinates me that Chelsea referred SPECIFICALLY to
"white children of privilege" whose unfair position should be "eroded" Where does "white" come into the equation? There are lots of people
of Privilege------who are "OF COLOR"---in fact the current fad is to FIND some reason to claim "color" -----For a grown up girl she does not seem to mind to reveal the fact that she is an hypocritical jerk.
(like mom)

"white children of privilege" whose unfair position should be "eroded" Where does "white" come into the equation? There are lots of people
of Privilege------who are "OF COLOR"---in fact the current fad is to FIND some reason to claim "color" -----For a grown up girl she does not seem to mind to reveal the fact that she is an hypocritical jerk.
(like mom)

There are people of color that has privilege but as I noted earlier, white people don't get pulled over because of having a "Wide set nose".

While a few white people were stopped it was overwhelming black people who were unconstitutionally stopped with programs like Stop and Frisk.

While one can argue a rich athlete has privilege you never see white athletes "mistakenly" stopped and tased.

(like mom)

There are people of color that has privilege but as I noted earlier, white people don't get pulled over because of having a "Wide set nose".

While a few white people were stopped it was overwhelming black people who were unconstitutionally stopped with programs like Stop and Frisk.

While one can argue a rich athlete has privilege you never see white athletes "mistakenly" stopped and tased.
So when are the blacks going to police there own, instead of relying on poor out of touch white cop's or even black police officers who left the Democrat plantation to think for themselves finally ??? You know those poor PTSD riddled cop's policing the bad neighborhoods for whom are usually drawn into a situation like a spider luring it's prey unexpectedly ?? Next thing you know, a suspect is pulled over, and the cop's end up dealing with an individual who has been told that the cops are his arch enemy, and they want to kill him without reason, and that they are in bed with the white devils or they are a white devil. Things only get worse from there. Then if anything happens, the alledged victim was on his way to college, and he just got off work from his second job while heading home to his family. Then we all find out differently about the event, and that the person was a criminal, and that he resisted the officers, and he fought the officers. Time and time again we see it, but the denial is off the chain.

Yes we have bad cop's, and it hurts for me to say it, but to attack America over these isolated questionable incidents is a horse of another color altogether.

(like mom)

some cop reported that he stopped a motorist "because he had a wide set nose" People who
are "at large" who are suspected of a crime are
described PHYSICALLY. Why do you say "you
never see white athletes "mistakenly" stopped and
tased" Are you suggesting that there has never
been a case of an arrest of a "white athlete" by mistake? Your post is silly.

The Elites of this world has given certain groups privileges over the other. They has done this to pacified a nation after taking taxes out of their paycheck. To make them feel like they are important after taking money from their paycheck without their permission. They has done this all around the globe. To make everyone to stick with their program by giving out titles as a way to control the masses
But now since the ones whom the Elites has given special privileges to has rebelled against them. Now they are removing these privileges from them and given it to another group, so that the other group will help them to bring down to heel the group that has rebelled against them.
They has done this before in the late 1800's. Using certain groups to fight their battles for them by dividing up the people and put them into certain social classes.

(like mom)

So when are the blacks going to police there own, instead of relying on poor out of touch white cop's or even black police officers who left the Democrat plantation to think for themselves finally ??? You know those poor PTSD riddled cop's policing the bad neighborhoods for whom are usually drawn into a situation like a spider luring it's prey unexpectedly ?? Next thing you know, a suspect is pulled over, and the cop's end up dealing with an individual who has been told that the cops are his arch enemy, and they want to kill him without reason, and that they are in bed with the white devils or they are a white devil. Things only get worse from there. Then if anything happens, the alledged victim was on his way to college, and he just got off work from his second job while heading home to his family. Then we all find out differently about the event, and that the person was a criminal, and that he resisted the officers, and he fought the officers. Time and time again we see it, but the denial is off the chain.

Yes we have bad cop's, and it hurts for me to say it, but to attack America over these isolated questionable incidents is a horse of another color altogether.

Start a movement. You note that we have bad cops. This one is attempting to address that. It is also not isolated. It's everyday to many. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there.

Everyone thought Freddie Grey was an isolated issue. Until we found out if wasn't. The cops in Baltimore even killed one of their own to try and keep the lid on things.

(like mom)

some cop reported that he stopped a motorist "because he had a wide set nose" People who
are "at large" who are suspected of a crime are
described PHYSICALLY. Why do you say "you
never see white athletes "mistakenly" stopped and
tased" Are you suggesting that there has never
been a case of an arrest of a "white athlete" by mistake? Your post is silly.

There was no crime. He was stopped for one reason, and one reason only. A fishing attempt because he was black.

You are the reason the cities are burning.

The Elites of this world has given certain groups privileges over the other. They has done this to pacified a nation after taking taxes out of their paycheck. To make them feel like they are important after taking money from their paycheck without their permission. They has done this all around the globe. To make everyone to stick with their program by giving out titles as a way to control the masses
But now since the ones whom the Elites has given special privileges to has rebelled against them. Now they are removing these privileges from them and given it to another group, so that the other group will help them to bring down to heel the group that has rebelled against them.
They has done this before in the late 1800's. Using certain groups to fight their battles for them by dividing up the people and put them into certain social classes.

Yeah, I can go with this analogy, otherwise it's bigger than it is. Globalist are intent on taking over the world, and America is in their cross hair's. We are the holdouts, and they ain't having it. When we allow our own to disrespect us, make us appear as fool's, we are playing right into the globalist hands.

the only people in all the world who experience
INJUSTICE----have been defined as "PEOPLE OF
COLOR" . In fact, once anyone manages to
ATTAIN the rank of "PERSON OF COLOR"---he has
also attained the rank of "VICTIMIZED" no matter
what his actual experience or circumstances.
So declares --rosie. ----short, left handed, color-less
female of a CHARMED PRIVILEGED LIFE

(like mom)

Start a movement. You note that we have bad cops. This one is attempting to address that. It is also not isolated. It's everyday to many. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there.

Everyone thought Freddie Grey was an isolated issue. Until we found out if wasn't. The cops in Baltimore even killed one of their own to try and keep the lid on things.
In the numbers they are isolated incidents. We don't destroy our nation and overturn our laws and constitution over isolated incidents, so it goes beyond your ignorance on the matters concerning global trends and our part in it all. Wake up fella.

Forum List

Back