Chelsea Clinton: I want 'white children of Privilege' to erode that privilege over time

Well, if anyone needs a laugh to start the day that should do it.

My first question would be...why over time? Why not do it immediately?

Perhaps she realizes some might say well....why not start with you? So she wants to try and divert that by saying over time so if anyone puts the heat on her she can explain her inaction to do that by deferring to doing it over time.

I am not a tax expert but I kinda think she might get a tax break by donating some of her wealth to charities.

The last i heard the clinton crime family was worth over 200 million ...been awhile ago I read that so it might be more now.

Not many children have that kind of money to play around with.

Most families have to struggle now to be able to pay their bills and send their kids to college even if they still have a job.

Chelsea is not the brightest bulb in that family.

Yet she is not that different than a lot of liberals.....always want others to give or have their money taken from them by the government to help their darlin
darkies...ever see any celebrity advocate helping poor white people?

If they help anyone it is usually someone that fits the politically correct notion of being a victim. Which definitely usually means not white. Or if they do occasionally advocate helping someone white...it is because they are gay, a transgender or severely handicapped in some other way.

Normal poor white folk ---forget about it.

Chelsea Clinton: I Want 'White Children of Privilege' to 'Erode that Privilege' Over Time

She is certainly eroding all her Americanism very quickly. Did she forget that America is predominantly white country, a white, western culture.

Seems that she did.

"white privilege" is a racist political term and white people who use it are obscene virtue preeners

No but pointing out that Chelsea has no standing in saying this is a valid point.
I bet that took some straining to get that last part out. LOL

Why? I have never supported the Clintons.
Yet you support liberalism ??

The Clintons were never liberals.
LOL... Not sure what they were In total. They sure weren't what America thought that they were, otherwise when they came in and started bribing America to love them. We're still paying for that one.

They were and are opportunists.

It fascinates me that Chelsea referred SPECIFICALLY to
"white children of privilege" whose unfair position should be "eroded" Where does "white" come into the equation? There are lots of people
of Privilege------who are "OF COLOR"---in fact the current fad is to FIND some reason to claim "color" -----For a grown up girl she does not seem to mind to reveal the fact that she is an hypocritical jerk.
(like mom)

There are people of color that has privilege but as I noted earlier, white people don't get pulled over because of having a "Wide set nose".

While a few white people were stopped it was overwhelming black people who were unconstitutionally stopped with programs like Stop and Frisk.

While one can argue a rich athlete has privilege you never see white athletes "mistakenly" stopped and tased.

some cop reported that he stopped a motorist "because he had a wide set nose" People who
are "at large" who are suspected of a crime are
described PHYSICALLY. Why do you say "you
never see white athletes "mistakenly" stopped and
tased" Are you suggesting that there has never
been a case of an arrest of a "white athlete" by mistake? Your post is silly.

There was no crime. He was stopped for one reason, and one reason only. A fishing attempt because he was black.

You are the reason the cities are burning.

who? Jackie Robinson?

"white privilege" is a racist political term and white people who use it are obscene virtue preeners

No but pointing out that Chelsea has no standing in saying this is a valid point.

LOL... Not sure what they were In total. They sure weren't what America thought that they were, otherwise when they came in and started bribing America to love them. We're still paying for that one.

"white children of privilege" whose unfair position should be "eroded" Where does "white" come into the equation? There are lots of people
of Privilege------who are "OF COLOR"---in fact the current fad is to FIND some reason to claim "color" -----For a grown up girl she does not seem to mind to reveal the fact that she is an hypocritical jerk.
(like mom)

There are people of color that has privilege but as I noted earlier, white people don't get pulled over because of having a "Wide set nose".

While a few white people were stopped it was overwhelming black people who were unconstitutionally stopped with programs like Stop and Frisk.

While one can argue a rich athlete has privilege you never see white athletes "mistakenly" stopped and tased.
So when are the blacks going to police there own, instead of relying on poor out of touch white cop's or even black police officers who left the Democrat plantation to think for themselves finally ??? You know those poor PTSD riddled cop's policing the bad neighborhoods for whom are usually drawn into a situation like a spider luring it's prey unexpectedly ?? Next thing you know, a suspect is pulled over, and the cop's end up dealing with an individual who has been told that the cops are his arch enemy, and they want to kill him without reason, and that they are in bed with the white devils or they are a white devil. Things only get worse from there. Then if anything happens, the alledged victim was on his way to college, and he just got off work from his second job while heading home to his family. Then we all find out differently about the event, and that the person was a criminal, and that he resisted the officers, and he fought the officers. Time and time again we see it, but the denial is off the chain.

Yes we have bad cop's, and it hurts for me to say it, but to attack America over these isolated questionable incidents is a horse of another color altogether.

Start a movement. You note that we have bad cops. This one is attempting to address that. It is also not isolated. It's everyday to many. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there.

Everyone thought Freddie Grey was an isolated issue. Until we found out if wasn't. The cops in Baltimore even killed one of their own to try and keep the lid on things.
In the numbers they are isolated incidents. We don't destroy our nation and overturn our laws and constitution over isolated incidents, so it goes beyond your ignorance on the matters concerning global trends and our part in it all. Wake up fella.

Overturn our Constitutional? Did you miss where it was Stop and Frisk that was ruled unconstitutional? How would anything even consider it was?

LAws are overturned all the time but in reality what is wanted is for the laws to be enforced equally. That is what this country is supposed to stand for. No?

Well, if anyone needs a laugh to start the day that should do it.

My first question would be...why over time? Why not do it immediately?

Perhaps she realizes some might say well....why not start with you? So she wants to try and divert that by saying over time so if anyone puts the heat on her she can explain her inaction to do that by deferring to doing it over time.

I am not a tax expert but I kinda think she might get a tax break by donating some of her wealth to charities.

The last i heard the clinton crime family was worth over 200 million ...been awhile ago I read that so it might be more now.

Not many children have that kind of money to play around with.

Most families have to struggle now to be able to pay their bills and send their kids to college even if they still have a job.

Chelsea is not the brightest bulb in that family.

Yet she is not that different than a lot of liberals.....always want others to give or have their money taken from them by the government to help their darlin
darkies...ever see any celebrity advocate helping poor white people?

If they help anyone it is usually someone that fits the politically correct notion of being a victim. Which definitely usually means not white. Or if they do occasionally advocate helping someone white...it is because they are gay, a transgender or severely handicapped in some other way.

Normal poor white folk ---forget about it.

Chelsea Clinton: I Want 'White Children of Privilege' to 'Erode that Privilege' Over Time

What a complete freaking idiot.

The Clintons like the Kennedys are drifting into history. Their influence is at an end.
Yes. The great national nightmare is over for the most part and I wonder if a moron like Chelsea Clinton
has any clue or self awareness at all when she talks about ending the privilege of white children
of privilege?

Stanford, Oxford, Columbia, NYU student. $600,000 a year to contribute puff pieces to the NBC nightly news
from time to time. She lives in a $10.5 million dollar condo in Manhattan.

Surely that's the guilt of her own privileged and pampered upbringing oozing out of her impervious skull.

The Clintons were never Liberal enough for diehard Marxists like me. There fixed it for you Komrade

One thing that a new government would need to do is to impoverish all the people that caused this who have money. Slave labor is to good for them. The most sickening thing is a person who tells us of privilege who has known nothing but privilege or live a thousand times better then some working class person who gives far more then advice because of a built in soap box. Not one of them. Not one of them has given up their wealth for the cause. And to many make money spouting the cause who are lowlifes and parasites. Give it up rich people. Do it. Show us all how it is done. No more pampering yourselves to the extremes in every obnoxious way possible while others are destitute and forgotten. These are your words. but not your actions....give it all up or shut up!

The Clintons were never Liberal enough for diehard Marxists like me. There fixed it for you Komrade

You are the one that supports a police state.

(like mom)

So when are the blacks going to police there own, instead of relying on poor out of touch white cop's or even black police officers who left the Democrat plantation to think for themselves finally ??? You know those poor PTSD riddled cop's policing the bad neighborhoods for whom are usually drawn into a situation like a spider luring it's prey unexpectedly ?? Next thing you know, a suspect is pulled over, and the cop's end up dealing with an individual who has been told that the cops are his arch enemy, and they want to kill him without reason, and that they are in bed with the white devils or they are a white devil. Things only get worse from there. Then if anything happens, the alledged victim was on his way to college, and he just got off work from his second job while heading home to his family. Then we all find out differently about the event, and that the person was a criminal, and that he resisted the officers, and he fought the officers. Time and time again we see it, but the denial is off the chain.

Yes we have bad cop's, and it hurts for me to say it, but to attack America over these isolated questionable incidents is a horse of another color altogether.

Start a movement. You note that we have bad cops. This one is attempting to address that. It is also not isolated. It's everyday to many. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there.

Everyone thought Freddie Grey was an isolated issue. Until we found out if wasn't. The cops in Baltimore even killed one of their own to try and keep the lid on things.
In the numbers they are isolated incidents. We don't destroy our nation and overturn our laws and constitution over isolated incidents, so it goes beyond your ignorance on the matters concerning global trends and our part in it all. Wake up fella.

Overturn our Constitutional? Did you miss where it was Stop and Frisk that was ruled unconstitutional? How would anything even consider it was?

LAws are overturned all the time but in reality what is wanted is for the laws to be enforced equally. That is what this country is supposed to stand for. No?
Hang in there fella... LOL.... Who said anything about something specific threatening our constitution like you applying stop and frisk to the post I wrote ? I said that isolated incidents don't overturn or overthrow our constitution, otherwise it still remains, and will remain as we fix things that are unique to the constitution and our way of life. Stop and frisk was applied specifically as a temporary fix to a major problem pertaining to the city of New York under mayor Guliani. It was no threat to the constitution nor was it unconstitutional if voted or agreed upon by the citizen's of New York to use as a temporary fix. Our constitution becomes threatened only if we in a state attempt to make a rule that would apply to all states by virtue of our thinking that we could then by pass the federal government, and force an outcome for all.

Individual states have a right to administer customized solutions that fit the situation going on in their state, just as long as it is agreed upon within the state, and it's usually a temporary fix that doesn't swell up to threaten the constitution or the citizen's rights under the constitution.

Stop and frisk was a good program at the time, but it's time was limited in order to draw solutions that proved it worthy of it's allowance by the government and citizen's of New York for the period it was administered.

Hiding behind the constitution in which to claim that we in a state can't solve unique problems without upsetting the core values outlined in the constitution is just ridiculous. Trying times might call for tough measures, and states have a right to protect it's citizen's until the feds are called up.

What about the fellas that started riding the subways, and watching over the people (can't remember their name), but I bet you would say that what they did wasn't constitutional. Hey I bet you can't convince New Yorkers that what they did wasn't a good thing.

Why didn't they take Stop and Frisk to the supreme court, and challenge it's constitutionality or violation there of if that's what it was ?

New York as well as many major cities are unique in their problems, and you will see many more programs or solutions put forth if things get out of order, and the only thing anyone can do is challenge those things if they are out of line. The people of New York were fed up, and they welcomed the solution. Less crime, and less illegal guns on the streets is always a good thing

(like mom)

Hang in there fella... LOL.... Who said anything about something specific threatening our constitution like you applying stop and frisk to the post I wrote ? I said that isolated incidents don't overturn or overthrow our constitution, otherwise it still remains, and will remain as we fix things that are unique to the constitution and our way of life. Stop and frisk was applied specifically as a temporary fix to a major problem pertaining to the city of New York under mayor Guliani. It was no threat to the constitution nor was it unconstitutional if voted or agreed upon by the citizen's of New York to use as a temporary fix. Our constitution becomes threatened only if we in a state attempt to make a rule that would apply to all states by virtue of our thinking that we could then by pass the federal government, and force an outcome for all.

It ended because it was ruled unconstitutional.

Individual states have a right to administer customized solutions that fit the situation going on in their state, just as long as it is agreed upon within the state, and it's usually a temporary fix that doesn't swell up to threaten the constitution or the citizen's rights under the constitution.

State laws never trump the Constitution.

Stop and frisk was a good program at the time, but it's time was limited in order to draw solutions that proved it worthy of it's allowance by the government and citizen's of New York for the period it was administered.

It was ruled unconstitutional.

Hiding behind the constitution in which to claim that we in a state can't solve unique problems without upsetting the core values outlined in the constitution is just ridiculous. Trying times might call for tough measures, and states have a right to protect it's citizen's until the feds are called up.

Only in a Constitutional manner.

What about the fellas that started riding the subways, and watching over the people (can't remember their name), but I bet you would say that what they did wasn't constitutional. Hey I bet you can't convince New Yorkers that what they did wasn't a good thing.

Gaurdian Angels. The Constitution restricts the government not the citizens. They still acted within the law. They never stopped and frisked anyone.

Why didn't they take Stop and Frisk to the supreme court, and challenge it's constitutionality or violation there of if that's what it was ?

They? It did get ruled unconstitutional in the courts. Did you not realize it? It's supporters didn't appeal because they knew they would lose.

New York as well as many major cities are unique in their problems, and you will see many more programs or solutions put forth if things get out of order, and the only thing anyone can do is challenge those things if they are out of line. The people of New York were fed up, and they welcomed the solution. Less crime, and less illegal guns on the streets is always a good thing

Stop and Frisk was challenged and ruled unconstitutional. But go ahead, continue to defend it. I'm not surprised.

(like mom)

Gaurdian Angels. The Constitution restricts the government not the citizens. They still acted within the law. They never stopped and frisked anyone.

They? It did get ruled unconstitutional in the courts. Did you not realize it? It's supporters didn't appeal because they knew they would lose.

Stop and Frisk was challenged and ruled unconstitutional. But go ahead, continue to defend it. I'm not surprised.
Ok I'll defend it, and you'll defend the rioters, the chaos, and BLM pushing Marxism on the nation, because of course all of that is constitutionally protected eh ??

The hypocrisy in the bullcrap is off the chain, and the score board is on fire... LOL.

(like mom)

Ok I'll defend it, and you'll defend the rioters, the chaos, and BLM pushing Marxism on the nation, because of course all of that is constitutionally protected eh ??

The hypocrisy in the bullcrap is off the chain, and the score board is on fire... LOL.

You are the one pushing unconstitutional actions and call me the Marxist. LOL

(like mom)

You are the one pushing unconstitutional actions and call me the Marxist. LOL
Well if the rioturds keep the bullcrap up, who knows what we'll see ?? Seems the nation ain't done with it settling and cooking and a brewing yet. One things for sure, it won't be a communist, socialist, Marxist nation that's for sure.

Forum List

Back