Cheerleaders with a collar: An open letter to the Black preachers stunting for Donald Trump

Yes, there is no question that Donald Trump has split and hardened this nation into three parts. 1/3 poorly educated white rural Orangelings with racial anxiety, 1/3 indies and
I'm sure if you tried you could fit a few more Democrats and the other third moderate traditional conservatives with a brain. Without question, THE most divisive POTUS in history.

Donald Trump didn't riot the day of his own inauguration.

Donald Trump doesn't send in his Mask-wearing Nazis to disrupt, terrorize, assault and maim those exercising their Free Speech rights.

Donald Trump doesn't disrupt Campus Speakers simply because he doesn't agree with their message.

Donald Trump doesn't harass and intimidate people trying to have a dinner date (Red Hen).

Donald Trump doesn't call for his followers to 'get in their faces' like MaxiPad Waters Maxine Waters's Mob Politics & Gavin Newsom’s California Progressivism | National Review

Know who does? Your side, scumbag. Your side and ONLY your side.

So you know what? FUCK YOU and fuck the horse you rode in on.

The 'divisive' people in this Country are the scumbags that can't face up to the FACT that they lost an election fair and square.

Eat shit and die, pusbag.
No, but what he does is

Spread lies to instigate hatred towards Muslims
Separates immigrant children from their families
Calls non desirable countries “shit holes”
Equates white supremacists to those who protest against them
Denigrates women for their looks and calls them pigs
Calls Mexicans murderers and rapists

I'm sure if you tried you could fit in a few more idiotic B.S. talking points.

Someone should tell him that Chicago is a war zone with black leaders and democrat rule. And it’s trump amoral. Where the fk are the black leaders demanding the safety for their neighbors?

Democrats complaining that blacks are leaving the democrat plantation of dependency. Trump did the unthinkable. He increased employment among blacks. That is his great sin.

Drag Martin Luther King Jr out of his grave to demand yet again "Where be de white women at?"

Yes, there is no question that Donald Trump has split and hardened this nation into three parts. 1/3 poorly educated white rural Orangelings with racial anxiety, 1/3 indies and
I'm sure if you tried you could fit a few more Democrats and the other third moderate traditional conservatives with a brain. Without question, THE most divisive POTUS in history.

Donald Trump doesn't send in his Mask-wearing Nazis to disrupt, terrorize, assault and maim those exercising their Free Speech rights.

Donald Trump doesn't disrupt Campus Speakers simply because he doesn't agree with their message.

Donald Trump doesn't harass and intimidate people trying to have a dinner date (Red Hen).

Donald Trump doesn't call for his followers to 'get in their faces' like MaxiPad Waters Maxine Waters's Mob Politics & Gavin Newsom’s California Progressivism | National Review

The 'divisive' people in this Country are the scumbags that can't face up to the FACT that they lost an election fair and square.

No, but what he does is

They hit home didn’t they?

Democrats complaining that blacks are leaving the democrat plantation of dependency. Trump did the unthinkable. He increased employment among blacks. That is his great sin.

Drag Martin Luther King Jr out of his grave to demand yet again "Where be de white women at?"

Not nearly as many jobs as the Great Obama created

Not nearly as many jobs as the Great Obama created

Yeah, being on welfare is not really a job...dumbass.

No, but what he does is

I know my OP would get their panties in a bunch
NEVER do they disappoint! :)

This is beautifully written - Discuss intelligently after actually READING, or not at all. Thanks in advance.

In the letter below, delivered exclusively to theGrio, several well-known, Black pastors have come together to collectively rebut their fellow sisters and brothers in Christ. Below are their thoughts on why Donald Trump is the most divisive leader our country has ever witnessed and how Trump’s Black pastors have completely lost touch with their spiritual and cultural connections.

Teaser:

Dear Colleagues in Christ:

With heartbreak, yet hope, we reach out to you in the name of our Lord and Liberator, Jesus, the Christ. It was unsettling and upsetting to witness the meeting with you, our moral leaders, and one of the most amoral persons to ever occupy the White House in the name of discussing prison reform.

We are sure it must have been intoxicating to walk the corridors of power and sit at the table of governing authority. Unfortunately, those precincts of power have been infected by white supremacy and moral bankruptcy. Dr. Cornel West is correct, “we are in the spiritual eclipse of decency, honesty and integrity,” leaving our nation in the chaotic shadows of emboldened racism, ugly xenophobia, predatory patriarchy and unvarnished greed.”

Given your proximity to power and your “seat at the table” in this toxic, political climate, it’s painfully disappointing that instead of being prophetic clergy persons you became presidential cheerleaders. We could never imagine the eighth century prophets cheering the kings of Judah and Israel who were in similar political climates. We know John the Baptist wasn’t content to cheer Herod on and express his gratitude and honor for a seat at the table, declaring that Herod was the most “pro-Jewish king in our lifetime.”

We need not remind you of the posture of the Prince of Peace, our Savior from the streets, when He stood before Herod and Pilate. He didn’t even pray for them. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr was quoted yesterday but not emulated. Dr. King had a seat at the table at the White House, but he brought the menu of a civil and voting rights agenda to Presidents who transformed the nation.​

Continued:

Cheerleaders with a collar: An open letter to the Black preachers stunting for Donald Trump - theGrio
Wow the left trying more division.....no way........oh that's right, they love identity politics, which is all about division.

No, but what he does is

No, you're just a moron, we love to slap tards like you down.

Agree....

I think black clergy and leaders SHOULD meet with Trump but do it like Dr. King did. King did not cower at the sight of JFK and tell him how great he is and beg for a few crumbs
He demanded civil rights and voting rights, he insisted JFK take action against southern terrorists

Today’s leaders should do the same instead of settling for a photo op with a grinning Trump

Not 'southern' terrorists -- dimocrap terrorists.

Why do you scum keep running away from your party's history?

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists
I did not see any church bombings in the north

KKK is 100 percent Republican TODAY. Why are you running away from your parties history?

KKK is a democrat Party organization. In fact, the democrat Party is so radicalized, the Communist Party USA stopped running their own candidate, they endorse the democrat
The KKK is 100 percent Republican

Hard to differentiate the agenda of the Klan and the agenda of the GOP

I always put it like this:

Not all Trump voters are racist white nationalists, Nazis or Klansmen ...
But ALL racist white nationalists, Nazis and Klansmen voted for Trump! :wink:

No, but what he does is

No, you're just a moron, we love to slap tards like you down.

I'm waiting - All of you thus far have failed ... BIGLY

Agree....

I think black clergy and leaders SHOULD meet with Trump but do it like Dr. King did. King did not cower at the sight of JFK and tell him how great he is and beg for a few crumbs
He demanded civil rights and voting rights, he insisted JFK take action against southern terrorists

Today’s leaders should do the same instead of settling for a photo op with a grinning Trump

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists

KKK is 100 percent Republican TODAY. Why are you running away from your parties history?

KKK is a democrat Party organization. In fact, the democrat Party is so radicalized, the Communist Party USA stopped running their own candidate, they endorse the democrat

Not all Trump voters are racist white nationalists, Nazis & Klansmen ...
But ALL racist white nationals, Nazis and Klansmen voted for Trump! :wink:

Who was it that said the preachers should shine Trump's shoe's, dipshit?

Bulls*#t.
Agree....

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists

I didn't say that they should. I said that they probably WOULD :)

No, but what he does is

Chicago, War Zone . Give us the solution

Agree....

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists

Not all Trump voters are racist white nationalists, Nazis or Klansmen ...
But ALL racist white nationalists, Nazis and Klansmen voted for Trump! :wink:
All ten of em

Southern terrorists

I didn't say that they should. I said that they probably WOULD :)
So you admit being racist. Niceeeeee

I stopped reading here. The writer is obvious a moron and a race baiting asshole FUCK HIM.

It was written by a whole bunch of normal black preachers - both male and female. I asked politely not to comment unless you read the piece.

Beat it

I agree with Correll above.
I did, in fact, read the article, and do NOT believe "...it was written by a whole bunch of normal black preachers.".

"...leaving our nation in the chaotic shadows of emboldened racism, ugly xenophobia, predatory patriarchy and unvarnished greed.”

Slander. No effort was made to provide evidence that Pres.Trump displays or possesses any such traits. WTF is "predatory patriarchy"? Frankly I believe Pres. Trump comes far closer to actually being a moral leader.

Forum List

Back