What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

check out this preferred pronoun campaign

Silhouette

Gold Member
Reaction score
when will this shit end
Soon. The dissection in law of the "T" component and its origins (mental illness) is moving up to the USSC in various incarnations. When Justice Ginsburg has expressed a need for clear distinction of separate male and female facilities, the words "male" and "female" will come with concrete legal definitions. And no, those won't be how a person feels in their head on any given day about what they are... The privacy of 17 million rape victims in the US will be the determining factor.

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score
when will this shit end
Soon. The dissection in law of the "T" component and its origins (mental illness) is moving up to the USSC in various incarnations. When Justice Ginsburg has expressed a need for clear distinction of separate male and female facilities, the words "male" and "female" will come with concrete legal definitions. And no, those won't be how a person feels in their head on any given day about what they are... The privacy of 17 million rape victims in the US will be the determining factor.
Lol so all 17 million rapes were done by trannies. That's incredible. what have we sunk too?

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Reaction score
Lol so all 17 million rapes were done by trannies. That's incredible. what have we sunk too?

No, asshat. However, many of them, including my wife, are highly uncomfortable with the idea of having a man in a bathroom with her. Uncomfortable enough to potentially put her into a panic attack if she were to come out of a bathroom stall and find a man in the bathroom.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for someone to tell me what to call a female fisherman?

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score

No, asshat. However, many of them, including my wife, are highly uncomfortable with the idea of having a man in a bathroom with her. Uncomfortable enough to potentially put her into a panic attack if she were to come out of a bathroom stall and find a man in the bathroom.
Well what is a man doing in there?

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score
END MALE TO FEMALE AND FEMALE TO MALE TRANSGENDER RIGHTS, TODAY!

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for someone to tell me what to call a female fisherman?
Fisher-lady if she is single.

Fisher-woman if she is married.

Fisher-girl if she is under 18.

Fisher-granny in your case Granny.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yep. But don't worry. This insane game has gone too far this time. The new Court will set wrongs to right.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List