check out this preferred pronoun campaign

I wonder if this whole gender thing over the past couple of years is what crashed the progressive train.

So when exactly did your wife start being concerned about this?

My guess.... probably about the time of her rape, 23 years ago. Especially considering the event started in the bathroom of a private home.

More recently, as the discussion of allowing people to choose which bathroom to use based on personal choice rather than biology, she voiced a desire to avoid any place that offered such an option to its ,patrons.

So when exactly did your wife start being concerned about this?

My guess.... probably about the time of her rape, 23 years ago. Especially considering the event started in the bathroom of a private home.

More recently, as the discussion of allowing people to choose which bathroom to use based on personal choice rather than biology, she voiced a desire to avoid any place that offered such an option to its ,patrons.
Well if a transgender raped her, then that is only natural to form a prejudice against transgenders and perfectly understandable.

We must scourge these deviants from our country.

It is sometimes awkward to use they, them, their in place of him or her, so I use the universal him in place of an awkward her whenever the distinction is implicitly clear and no awkwardly redundant but specific distinction is necessary. (But I carefully avoid such arbitrary personal license when writing for or otherwise dealing with females in authority.)

In the matter of unisex toilets; as the father of three girls I strongly oppose this concession. Let the females have their privacy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back