check out this preferred pronoun campaign

when will this shit end
Soon. The dissection in law of the "T" component and its origins (mental illness) is moving up to the USSC in various incarnations. When Justice Ginsburg has expressed a need for clear distinction of separate male and female facilities, the words "male" and "female" will come with concrete legal definitions. And no, those won't be how a person feels in their head on any given day about what they are... The privacy of 17 million rape victims in the US will be the determining factor.

when will this shit end
Soon. The dissection in law of the "T" component and its origins (mental illness) is moving up to the USSC in various incarnations. When Justice Ginsburg has expressed a need for clear distinction of separate male and female facilities, the words "male" and "female" will come with concrete legal definitions. And no, those won't be how a person feels in their head on any given day about what they are... The privacy of 17 million rape victims in the US will be the determining factor.
Lol so all 17 million rapes were done by trannies. That's incredible. what have we sunk too?

Lol so all 17 million rapes were done by trannies. That's incredible. what have we sunk too?

No, asshat. However, many of them, including my wife, are highly uncomfortable with the idea of having a man in a bathroom with her. Uncomfortable enough to potentially put her into a panic attack if she were to come out of a bathroom stall and find a man in the bathroom.

Still waiting for someone to tell me what to call a female fisherman?

No, asshat. However, many of them, including my wife, are highly uncomfortable with the idea of having a man in a bathroom with her. Uncomfortable enough to potentially put her into a panic attack if she were to come out of a bathroom stall and find a man in the bathroom.
Well what is a man doing in there?

Yep. But don't worry. This insane game has gone too far this time. The new Court will set wrongs to right.

Forum List

Back