check out Karine Jean-Pierre's "partner"

The assured stupid of leftist scum that can't resist taking the bait. As petty as you are....
Look everyone! miketx is acting like he fucked up English on purpose when he tried to call someone an idiot. Bwahahahahahaha. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Lesbianism is an entirely different phenomenon from homosexuality. Sexual congress is sometimes present in the beginning of lesbian relationships, but gradually fades away or totally evaporates for most "committed" lesbians. When a woman declares herself a lesbian it is little more than a surrender to the fact that she has no chance of entering into a normal heterosexual relationship - and she accepts that.

Bible-thumpers railing about lesbians are usually just wrong. They aren't doing anything that G-d cares about.
so you speak for God?

What happened to the old Bible which many of us thinks was written by God through man? What about the Ancient Catholic Church that always (until Francis, maybe sooner--) taught against homosexual acts?

And what about common sense?

Before I began praying the rosary many years ago, I didn't think much of being gay one way or the other (though mostly I was against it when i did). After I began to draw closer to God through the rosary and Mass attendance, it began to look more and more disgusting.

So it looks to me like God is very much against it, whether humans are or not.

I agree that she is a horrible press secretary, and I can imagine what the journalists in the briefing room say about her.

BUT I think that it's wonderful if she has found a compatible partner to share this brief nightmare that we call human life.

A lot of people leave this vale of tears without ever having a meaningful romantic relationship.

The difference is I am an American with rights and don't deserve to be mistreated. How are we removing your right to live the life you wish to live?

If your a female athlete who is forced to compete against a male, you have lost your right to fair and equal competition.

And since all males, being “similarly situated” to the trans athlete are forbidden to compete in the same events, their rights are violated as well.

You, your just irrelevant. Enjoy that fact.

Because people do not want that 3% telling us what to think and how to live or raise our children. They are the crybabies and they need to adjust to the other 97%.
They're not doing that now.

Rather you fuckups want to control other people and cry if you can't/

Forum List

Back