check out Karine Jean-Pierre's "partner"

Someone who was most probably banned so they come back with a phony user name, quite illegal on most message boards.

a lot of sites ban people for the dumbest reasons.

But it wouldn't be a dumb reason if applied to some of these liberal yahoos we see here.

Wait, I don't really mean that because I do believe in free speech and do not like when speech is suppressed. But it does seem like a lot of liberals here have nothing to contribute, but they throw out nasty, ad hominum BS anyhow

I thought you god freaks are always spouting that if you ask Jesus for forgiveness for all your sins and you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, then Heaven awaits you.

So is a 'homo freak' on their way to eternal damnation no matter what?
I didn't say that so I feel no great need to respond

If gay people only make up 2-3% of Americans why do maga fuckups spend 90% of their time crybabying about them?
because the admin is like an uncared-for, neglected, 50 year old apartment complex no one wants to live in anymore:

full of "cockroaches"

I hear cockroaches don't make it to Heaven. The folks in the wh can repent, that is true. And that's why (I'm sure you recall this?)

I said I would pray for them

homos are freaks on their way to eternal damnation. Ask... the Bible, for one, the ancient Church for another

I thought you god freaks are always spouting that if you ask Jesus for forgiveness for all your sins and you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, then Heaven awaits you.

So is a 'homo freak' on their way to eternal damnation no matter what?

I didn't say that so I feel no great need to respond
You forget so soon.
homos are freaks on their way to eternal damnation. Ask... the Bible, for one, the ancient Church for another

You forget so soon.
you are a dishonest, lying PO

oh never mind

Everyone knows

because the admin is like an uncared-for, neglected, 50 year old apartment complex no one wants to live in anymore:

full of "cockroaches"

I hear cockroaches don't make it to Heaven. The folks in the wh can repent, that is true. And that's why (I'm sure you recall this?)

I said I would pray for them
There are no gods.

But you clearly needed better parents and teachers.

Not many surprises: her partner works for cnn!

Whoda guessed?!

seriously, I was surprised her partner looks quite a bit older. I would have thought she'd be with someone younger. I mean, she herself acts like a 12 year old sometimes.

Where the fuck have you been? This news is so old it is no longer news...

a lot of sites ban people for the dumbest reasons.

But it wouldn't be a dumb reason if applied to some of these liberal yahoos we see here.

Wait, I don't really mean that because I do believe in free speech and do not like when speech is suppressed. But it does seem like a lot of liberals here have nothing to contribute, but they throw out nasty, ad hominum BS anyhow

They themselves scream for tolerance and then

iu

Forum List

Back