check out Karine Jean-Pierre's "partner"

not cool

homos are freaks on their way to eternal damnation. Ask... the Bible, for one, the ancient Church for another

I'll have to pray for them

not as fun as praying for other folks but.... sigh

Jesus's life wasn't a constant picnic either
Why do you LIE, then say I'm the liar.
That's just pathetic.

you are a dishonest, lying PO

oh never mind

Everyone knows

Damn. And I thought I was lucky. Her partner is hot and went to Harvard. My wife is hot and dropped out. Karine 2, City 1.

I've never done that. I am just shaming you because you wish to do that too my people.

You'd better be ready to prove that.

Go find the thread title and post number in which I said that.

I'll wait right here, but don't take too long to find that quote. I tend to go to bed early.

PSSSSTT -- Did you notice that I used the correct spelling and usage of "to" and "too" in one sentence? You might want to try it some time.

Not many surprises: her partner works for cnn!

Whoda guessed?!

seriously, I was surprised her partner looks quite a bit older. I would have thought she'd be with someone younger. I mean, she herself acts like a 12 year old sometimes.
Ask her what a Vice President does...go ahead....she doesn't know! :p

Lesbianism is an entirely different phenomenon from homosexuality. Sexual congress is sometimes present in the beginning of lesbian relationships, but gradually fades away or totally evaporates for most "committed" lesbians. When a woman declares herself a lesbian it is little more than a surrender to the fact that she has no chance of entering into a normal heterosexual relationship - and she accepts that.

Bible-thumpers railing about lesbians are usually just wrong. They aren't doing anything that G-d cares about.

Lesbianism is an entirely different phenomenon from homosexuality. Sexual congress is sometimes present in the beginning of lesbian relationships, but gradually fades away or totally evaporates for most "committed" lesbians. When a woman declares herself a lesbian it is little more than a surrender to the fact that she has no chance of entering into a normal heterosexual relationship - and she accepts that.

Bible-thumpers railing about lesbians are usually just wrong. They aren't doing anything that G-d cares about.

Verified by all the lesbians I've ever known. They may be sexual initially, but before long they are simply over the sex part.

Not many surprises: her partner works for cnn!

Whoda guessed?!

seriously, I was surprised her partner looks quite a bit older. I would have thought she'd be with someone younger. I mean, she herself acts like a 12 year old sometimes.
Well I don't give a fuck except for the works for CNN part. Shocking

The unbridled irony from right wingers. You’re an idiot.
The assured stupid of leftist scum that can't resist taking the bait. As petty as you are...

Your as predictable as stink...

Leftist ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

Forum List

Back