Chauvin’s lawyer seeks new trial, hearing to impeach verdict

No, guy, he wasn't hired. He started businesses, got a bunch of suckers to sign on, and then proceeded to scam them out of their money.

And he was dead broke by the Oughts, until the Russians started bankrolling him.

Yes, he started businesses and ran businesses as well. He fell into a slump during the 2000s recession, dug his way out, and became successful once again. This is what businesses look for.

Except not really. Bush was Big Oil's bitch. He even started unnecessary wars for them. And Gas still shot up in 2006.

We were not the worlds energy exporter in 2006. Fracking improvements came during DumBama's second term, and Trump fostered that effort instead of standing against it. President Trump had twice as good of an economy than Bush, and gasoline still didn't go over $3.00 a gallon.

Did you just sit here and blame CA for the forest fires on federal land, and then you think it's okay Hump cut state funding.

Do you do special exercises to remain this stupid?

Stupid is not being able to understand things like "protests for the police brutality in Minneapolis" or "Fiscal year 2021." Maybe you don't even know what year it is because you are stuck in the 60's? :eusa_shhh:

12K a year die from a flu despite shots we have and government taking the right attitudes. Really not a legitimately elected presidents fault.

500K die from a disease a year because an illegitimate president - not elected and twice impeached - called it a hoax, told people it was no big deal, held super-spreader events, admitted he lied about how serious it was because he didn't want to spook the markets. Totally his fault.

I'm not going to dissect your lies again. It's getting rather old. First off there never was 500,000 dead since many of them were not real Covid deaths. Secondly I never heard the Kenyan lawn jockey ever address the flu or tell people to get their shots for it. The reason you blame Trump for a virus he had no control over and not infection deaths under a commie is because you know damn well a US President doesn't have control over these things. These are personal decisions in a free country, and I know how much you commies hate a free country.

So why do you lie so much? For one, you're a leftist, so you're a born liar. And two, you don't have the balls to admit Trump was the best President we had since Ronald Reagan, so you have to make up lies about him.

Yeah, guy, here's the thing. After Biden fixes the economy and Covid, you guys are going to need some other fake cultural issue to feed on.

Yeah, he's going to fix things alright, and I can't wait.

I can't wait until he taxes our job creators to death. Same with all wealthy people. I can't wait until we defund the police turning our cities into war zones, where only the police and criminals have the guns, but the police won't be able to do anything to them. I can't wait to see Americans fighting to the death with illegals for the few remaining jobs we might have left after much of our industry moves out of the country. I can't wait until all those poor black Democrat voters are forced out of their personal fossil fuel vehicles onto public transportation because they can't afford a $45,000 electric car. Speaking of which, I can't wait for those rolling blackouts in the middle of summer because everybody is using energy to get their cars charged up.

So what are they waiting for Joe? Four months in charge and no $15.00 minimum wage. No doubling taxes on our companies. No gun bill. What's going on? Could it be that the commies are just blowing smoke up your asses because they know the utter destruction their policies would have on this country?

Huh? We have video of Mad Max, and we know the juror lied, because he said he didn't attend any protest for George, and we know that to be false because there is clear photographed evidence of it.

He said he didn't attend any protests in Minneaopolis. He attended a march in Washington.
He said that he didn't attend a Geo. Floyd event. This event was for Dr. King.

Nope. Not flying, buddy.

He didn't attend a Dr. King rally...he attend the "Get Off Our Necks" protest/rally...the one announced and planned at the George's funeral.

Really? Do you have a link to that?

Point was... wasn't in MN.

I am not sure if that will be enough for the Courts to grant a new trial or not, but those are clear facts.

Um, no. Actually it isn't. Except for a bunch of racist mutants, the WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY was offended by what Chauvin did. There simply wasn't going to be any way they could have found a jury where no one had an opinion.

Their job was to change opinions... they couldn't do that, because, God Damn, there's that pesky video tape again.

We were not the worlds energy exporter in 2006. Fracking improvements came during DumBama's second term, and Trump fostered that effort instead of standing against it. President Trump had twice as good of an economy than Bush, and gasoline still didn't go over $3.00 a gallon.

Fracking doesn't produce that much... it really doesn't, and certainly not worth the environmental damage.

I'm not going to dissect your lies again. It's getting rather old. First off there never was 500,000 dead since many of them were not real Covid deaths. Secondly I never heard the Kenyan lawn jockey ever address the flu or tell people to get their shots for it.

You didn't. that's probably because when he did, you started muttering about the damned Negro.

Hey, look, here's Obama getting a flu shot.

1621288369995.png

He actually made kind of a big deal about it.

Unlike Trump, who got a Covid Shot in private...

I can't wait until he taxes our job creators to death. Same with all wealthy people. I can't wait until we defund the police turning our cities into war zones, where only the police and criminals have the guns, but the police won't be able to do anything to them. I can't wait to see Americans fighting to the death with illegals for the few remaining jobs we might have left after much of our industry moves out of the country.

Yeah, guy, you say this shit every time. And you know what.

Shit got better under Clinton.
Shit got better under Obama.

Shit got worse under Bush
Shit got worse under Trump.

This isn't fucking complicated.

Huh? We have video of Mad Max, and we know the juror lied, because he said he didn't attend any protest for George, and we know that to be false because there is clear photographed evidence of it.

He said he didn't attend any protests in Minneaopolis. He attended a march in Washington.
He said that he didn't attend a Geo. Floyd event. This event was for Dr. King.

Nope. Not flying, buddy.

He didn't attend a Dr. King rally...he attend the "Get Off Our Necks" protest/rally...the one announced and planned at the George's funeral.

Really? Do you have a link to that?

Point was... wasn't in MN.

I am not sure if that will be enough for the Courts to grant a new trial or not, but those are clear facts.

Um, no. Actually it isn't. Except for a bunch of racist mutants, the WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY was offended by what Chauvin did. There simply wasn't going to be any way they could have found a jury where no one had an opinion.

Their job was to change opinions... they couldn't do that, because, God Damn, there's that pesky video tape again.
i have already provided the link repeatedly to you. it’s been completed debunked his lie that it was not a george event.

i don’t think the question in voir dire was limited to minn. do you have a copy of the questionaire?

i have already provided the link repeatedly to you. it’s been completed debunked his lie that it was not a george event.

i don’t think the question in voir dire was limited to minn. do you have a copy of the questionaire?

I posted it some time ago, but really have no idea where it's at. Joe doesn't read links. He fully admits that.

The question was: Did you ever attend a protest or rally about the police brutality in Minneapolis. It did not say did you attend a protest or rally IN Minneapolis. It said about police brutality in Minneapolis. OCD (as usual) is lying about it in spite of me copy/ pasting the question and providing the link earlier in this topic; not that he'd ever go to it anyway. Also in spite of this question being on a third grade reading level and comprehension.

You didn't. that's probably because when he did, you started muttering about the damned Negro.

Hey, look, here's Obama getting a flu shot.

1621288369995.png

He actually made kind of a big deal about it.

Unlike Trump, who got a Covid Shot in private...

So he did a photo op. Big deal. He still never promoted Americans getting shots. Trump promoted masks and shots.

Yeah, guy, you say this shit every time. And you know what.

Shit got better under Clinton.
Shit got better under Obama.

Shit got worse under Bush
Shit got worse under Trump.

This isn't fucking complicated.

It must be for you, ignoring the housing crisis that the commies were instrumental in during the Bush administration, and Trump having to deal with the Biden virus with commies closing their cities down. Up until those two things, one of those Republican Presidents had a good economy going and the other one the best economy in 50 years. But keep lying. You expose yourself that way.

I've posted it onthis thread several times. It was clearly stated in Minneapolis. It wouldn't have even covered a demonstration in St. Paul.

The problem is, they had a mostly white jury. 11 other people on that jury didn't go to demonstrations ANYWHERE, and still found him guilty in less than a day.

It must be for you, ignoring the housing crisis that the commies were instrumental in during the Bush administration, and Trump having to deal with the Biden virus with commies closing their cities down.

Bush had more to do with the housing crisis than anyone else. He considered home sales to be the highlight of his adminstration, given that we were bleeding mfg jobs and construction jobs were the only thing keeping the economy afloat... until it crashed.

He also ignored the banks when they were selling sub-prime mortgages as investments, the real cause of the recession.

Republicans bring us recessions.
Democrats bring us prosperity.

This isn't complicated.

I've posted it onthis thread several times. It was clearly stated in Minneapolis. It wouldn't have even covered a demonstration in St. Paul.

The problem is, they had a mostly white jury. 11 other people on that jury didn't go to demonstrations ANYWHERE, and still found him guilty in less than a day.
here's the "protest" that the juror lied about attending » Register for NAN’s Commitment March: Get Your Knee Off Our Necks!

More info about it:

"
PHILONISE FLOYD: I wish George were here to see this right now. That's who I'm marching for. I'm marching for George, for Breonna, for Ahmaud, for Jacob, for Pamela Turner, for Michael Brown, Trayvon and anybody else who lost their lives.

SHAPIRO: And, of course, Philonise Floyd spoke on the 57th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s I Have a Dream speech, delivered on the same steps. NPR's Adrian Florido was at the Lincoln Memorial, and he joins us now. Hi, Adrian.

ADRIAN FLORIDO, BYLINE: Hi, Ari.

SHAPIRO: Just describe the crowd. Do you know how many people were there? What was the mood like?

FLORIDO: Well, you know, organizers called this march the Commitment March: Get Your Knee Off Our Necks, in reference to George Floyd's death under the knee of a Minneapolis police officer. The march aimed to draw on the legacy of that 1963 march on Washington, but this time with much of the focus on police killings of Black Americans."

Why is he continuing to lie about it?

Since I posted that for you, could you post me the questions from vior dire? I must have missed it

Actually the jury was mixed...only 6 people were white, 4 African-American, and two mixed race.

I am not sure how that's a problem. Even if one juror is tainted, the entire pool is tainted.

here's the "protest" that the juror lied about attending » Register for NAN’s Commitment March: Get Your Knee Off Our Necks!

More info about it:

So not in Minneapolis, not about Floyd specifically. Got it.

Since I posted that for you, could you post me the questions from vior dire? I must have missed it

Google is your friend.

Actually the jury was mixed...only 6 people were white, 4 African-American, and two mixed race.

I am not sure how that's a problem. Even if one juror is tainted, the entire pool is tainted.

Not really. Juries come in with their own biases. That actually sounds like a pretty good cross section of the city.

The problem is, all 12 of them had EYES.

This is what they saw.

1621334360948.png

More info about it:

So not in Minneapolis, not about Floyd specifically. Got it.

Google is your friend.

Not really. Juries come in with their own biases. That actually sounds like a pretty good cross section of the city.

The problem is, all 12 of them had EYES.

This is what they saw.

View attachment 490715
1) hahah it was all about Floyd and started because of Floyd.
2) so you are lying...gotcha.
3) So you were clueless about the make up of the jury....and yet you continue to post comments as if they are fact? Sure a juror can come in with their own bias, but why did this juror lie? He likely would have been struck for cause, had he not lied.

that pic doesn't prove murder.

Again, third grade English.

Mitchell said he answered 'no' to two questions about demonstrations.

The first question asked: 'Did you, or someone close to you, participate in any of the demonstrations or marches against police brutality that took place in Minneapolis after George Floyd's death?'

The second asked: 'Other than what you have already described above, have you, or anyone close to you, participated in protests about police use of force or police brutality?'

Did you participate in any of the demonstrations or marches? It doesn't say demonstrations or marches in Minneapolis.

Again, third grade English.

Mitchell said he answered 'no' to two questions about demonstrations.

The first question asked: 'Did you, or someone close to you, participate in any of the demonstrations or marches against police brutality that took place in Minneapolis after George Floyd's death?'

The second asked: 'Other than what you have already described above, have you, or anyone close to you, participated in protests about police use of force or police brutality?'

Did you participate in any of the demonstrations or marches? It doesn't say demonstrations or marches in Minneapolis.
well sounds like the answer to the second question was a bold face lie.
So why did he lie? Add the lie to the other juror that came forward and highlighted how the threats of more violence, looting, and insurrections if the mob didn't get the verdict they wanted was on the mind of the jury....then the Defense has a good argument on appeal.

well sounds like the answer to the second question was a bold face lie.
So why did he lie? Add the lie to the other juror that came forward and highlighted how the threats of more violence, looting, and insurrections if the mob didn't get the verdict they wanted was on the mind of the jury....then the Defense has a good argument on appeal.

He lied on both questions, or just didn't have an above third grade reading level. Then ask yourself what was the intent of the question; what information were they looking to find out?
They wanted to find out is if he already had a bias in the case. Why would it matter where he expressed that bias at? It's irrelevant. If he demonstrated anywhere in the country, he had a preconceived view of what happened. That's why the question asked did you participate "in any." Not did you participate in demonstrations or marches in Minneapolis.

1) hahah it was all about Floyd and started because of Floyd.
2) so you are lying...gotcha.
3) So you were clueless about the make up of the jury....and yet you continue to post comments as if they are fact? Sure a juror can come in with their own bias, but why did this juror lie? He likely would have been struck for cause, had he not lied.

that pic doesn't prove murder.

12 jurors thought otherwise.

The jury was mostly white. They still found Chauvin guilty.

No one proved he lied. He was asked a specific question to which he answered no. He also said he supported BLM.

The Washington March was about Dr. King, not police brutality. So nope, still an honest answer.

You mean the "unnamed" Juror?

The defense has a big problem on appeal. Their client is guilty and caught on tape, and no judge is going to have riots for him.

Forum List

Back