Chauvin’s lawyer seeks new trial, hearing to impeach verdict

cool...but none of that changed last the facts about his protect and what the juror lied about and continues to lie about

That sentence didn't make any sense, Corky.

They asked him if he participated in any demonstrations in Minneapolis. He honestly said he didn't.
sure but they asked another question about partaking any any...and he said no.

why do you ignore that question?

Really? In all cases? So all those black people in the south who got convicted by all white juries, that shit didn't happen.

Dershashitz is a guy who was defending people he knew were murderers while visiting Lolita Island with Epstein.

he got a jury of his peers. The problem was, he was as guilty as a cat in a canary cage and they caught him in the act.

Alan Dershowitz is one of the most highly respected legal professors in our country. He is also a staunch Democrat voter and supporter. Blacks in the south? So that's what this is about in your mind, getting even? Well.........were those blacks not judged by a jury of their peers?

We give suspects the option to be judged by a jury, but also have a constitutional requirement that every accused is judged by impartial jurists, which was impossible in that hostile city. That's why the only way to have a fair trial was to move it away from the threats and hostilities. If the people there were somewhat civilized, then no problem. But that wasn't the case.

peer​

[ peer ]

See synonyms for: peer / peered / peering / peers on Thesaurus.com

noun​

a person of the same legal status: a jury of one's peers.
a person who is equal to another in abilities, qualifications, age, background, and social status.
something of equal worth or quality: a sky-scraper without peer.

Nowhere does it define peer as people that live close to you or in your city.

Screaming and begging for your life is not impossible... while you are being murdered.

The jury got this right.

To take breaths one must be inhaling and exhaling air. Same goes with talking or screaming.

Would you go to a doctor who kills 1 out of 800 patients? Would you fly an airline that crashes 1 out of 800 planes. No, it's not the job of cops to kill people. Other countries simply do not have this problem. They are not the enemy in a war. Passing a fake $20 is not a capitol offense.

Nobody said it was. The lowlife died because he was all doped up and fighting with the cops--not for passing a fake 20 dollar bill. I never said it was the job for police to kill people, I said it was part of the job, just like it's part of a job for a solder to kill people during war time.

Alan Dershowitz is one of the most highly respected legal professors in our country. He is also a staunch Democrat voter and supporter. Blacks in the south? So that's what this is about in your mind, getting even? Well.........were those blacks not judged by a jury of their peers?

Alan Dershowitz is a sleazy piece of human garbage who represents rich assholes who are obviously guilty, such as von Bulow, OJ and Trump. You guys bitch all fucking day when poor people are released on technicalities, but when a sleazy lawyer gets a rich person off on a technicality, he is suddenly "repsected".

Nowhere does it define peer as people that live close to you or in your city.

Nope. It just says peers. The people who judged Chauvin were his peers in the city where he committed his crime.

Nobody said it was. The lowlife died because he was all doped up and fighting with the cops--not for passing a fake 20 dollar bill. I never said it was the job for police to kill people, I said it was part of the job, just like it's part of a job for a solder to kill people during war time.

A soldier kills other soldiers who are armed and trying to kill them. Frankly, if I had done to a PW what Chauvin did to Floyd, I'd have been court-martialed.

sure but they asked another question about partaking any any...and he said no.

why do you ignore that question?

A question about demonstrations, not a remembrance of Dr. King.

The fact we are STILL having to re-fight the struggles Dr. King fought for is kind of sad.
hahaha there was no remenereancd about king

you know this

Alan Dershowitz is a sleazy piece of human garbage who represents rich assholes who are obviously guilty, such as von Bulow, OJ and Trump. You guys bitch all fucking day when poor people are released on technicalities, but when a sleazy lawyer gets a rich person off on a technicality, he is suddenly "repsected".

He also defended your hero Bill Clinton. He's one of the few honest leftists in this country that simply defends law instead of only people in his party; he defends the Constitution and the intent of our founders. You just hate the idea he's a leftist constitutionalist because constitutionalists are mostly right-wingers.

Nope. It just says peers. The people who judged Chauvin were his peers in the city where he committed his crime.

There is no requirement of being judged where the supposed crime took place. There is a requirement that he be judged by unbiased jurors. Therefore the trial could have been held up north in a different town and he would still be judged by a jury of his peers given the definition of the word "peer."

A soldier kills other soldiers who are armed and trying to kill them. Frankly, if I had done to a PW what Chauvin did to Floyd, I'd have been court-martialed.

Yet police kneel on the heads of unruly suspects all the time in this country to keep them restrained.

He also defended your hero Bill Clinton. He's one of the few honest leftists in this country that simply defends law instead of only people in his party; he defends the Constitution and the intent of our founders. You just hate the idea he's a leftist constitutionalist because constitutionalists are mostly right-wingers.

He defended Clinton on the whole Lewinsky thing. What Clinton did with Lewinsky was indefensible.

As for the Constitution. The Constitution isn't a suicide pact.

There is no requirement of being judged where the supposed crime took place. There is a requirement that he be judged by unbiased jurors. Therefore the trial could have been held up north in a different town and he would still be judged by a jury of his peers given the definition of the word "peer."

You mean, "Judged by White People". Yes, having a mostly white jury wasn't good enough, apparently. Some black guy on the jury giving you the stink eye was apparently too much for them.

Yet police kneel on the heads of unruly suspects all the time in this country to keep them restrained.

Then they should be fired, too.

He defended Clinton on the whole Lewinsky thing. What Clinton did with Lewinsky was indefensible.

As for the Constitution. The Constitution isn't a suicide pact.

No it's not, it's the law of our land. It's what guarantees our freedom until the commies figure out a way to get rid of it.

You mean, "Judged by White People". Yes, having a mostly white jury wasn't good enough, apparently. Some black guy on the jury giving you the stink eye was apparently too much for them.

WTF are you talking about? Half the jury was non-white, and disproportionate to the demographics of our national population. Furthermore, a real discrepancy for the "area" as you like to refer to it, therefore not actually a jury of his peers.

Among the 12 jurors and three alternates selected for the panel are three Black men, one Black woman and two jurors who identify as multiracial. If none of the three alternates — all of them white — is needed in the deliberation room, 50% of the panel that will vote on Chauvin's fate will be Black or multiracial.

Hennepin County, where the trial is being held, is only 17% Black or multiracial, while it is 74% white.

No it's not, it's the law of our land. It's what guarantees our freedom until the commies figure out a way to get rid of it.

Uh, guy, you are delusional. We don't have freedoms or rights, we have what society considers acceptable.

Where were Geo. Floyd's "rights" when he was being murdered in the street? Tamir Rice's right when he was being gunned down for playing with a toy?

WTF are you talking about? Half the jury was non-white, and disproportionate to the demographics of our national population. Furthermore, a real discrepancy for the "area" as you like to refer to it, therefore not actually a jury of his peers.

Actually, sounded like a pretty balanced jury. Of course, they all came to the same conclusion... Chauvin was totally guilty of doing what he was caught on tape doing for nine minutes.

Uh, guy, you are delusional. We don't have freedoms or rights, we have what society considers acceptable.

Where were Geo. Floyd's "rights" when he was being murdered in the street? Tamir Rice's right when he was being gunned down for playing with a toy?

You mean gunned down for pulling a realistic gun on a police officer? Like I told you so many times Joe, you can't win a debate using lies.

Floyd had rights. He had the right to not be a criminal, but he was. He had the right to not use dangerous and deadly illegal narcotics, but he did. He had the right to comply with police officers, but he didn't. He had a right to take care of his multiple medical problems, but he didn't.

Now a mob convicted the officer who had Floyd under his custody when he died from too much dope, hypertension, bad heart, clogged arteries, and even Covid.

If Floyd had no rights, there wouldn't have even been a trial yet alone conviction. His family would not be multi-millionaires today at the expense of taxpayers.

Actually, sounded like a pretty balanced jury. Of course, they all came to the same conclusion... Chauvin was totally guilty of doing what he was caught on tape doing for nine minutes.

They came to the same conclusion because their minds were already made up before the trial even started. Anybody who's mind was not made up didn't take the juror position. That's why it's unconstitutional and Chauvin needs to have a retrial, only this time someplace where jurors don't feel threatened and we get jurors who don't have a preconceived verdict. The jury was not balanced because blacks only make up 13% of our population, and half of the jurors were black or partly black.

The cocksucking media is playing the race card to the hilt: “Floyd: A Year Later.” Why not ”Floyd: One-and-a-half Years Later”? “Black lives matter” is a racist statement. Did they think they tricked Whitey with such marxist bullshit?

The cocksucking media is playing the race card to the hilt: “Floyd: A Year Later.” Why not ”Floyd: One-and-a-half Years Later”? “Black lives matter” is a racist statement. Did they think they tricked Whitey with such marxist bullshit?

The media has the ability to control weak minds, and they do it too. Allow me to give you an example of this. From my neck of the woods........

EAST CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - It’s now up to a special prosecutor to decide whether felony charges should be brought against an East Cleveland Police officer who shot and killed a suspect earlier this year.

The report shows exactly where Vincent Belmonte was shot by East Cleveland Police during the foot chase in January.

“This report clearly shows that this gentleman was shot in the back of the head,” she said. “What it says to me, is that the person was moving away from the police.”

Police said Belmonte was accused in a carjacking and first fled officers in his car and then on foot, before he was shot.

The medical examiner’s autopsy shows four bullets hit him- one to the right posterior or back of the head, one to the back of the forearm, one into the side of the chest and one into the right lower back.

Officer Larry McDonald was given a written reprimand last month for turning off his camera moments before the shooting.

19 investigates has now learned that when BCI finished it’s report, the East Cleveland law director turned it over to the state again on May 6th, asking a special, impartial prosecutor to decide if felony charges against McDonald should be filed.

The East Cleveland Police chief tells 19 Investigates that McDonald is back to work, but on modified duty at the station and will be until this matter is completely resolved.

This officer shot a man three times in the back and once on the side. He turned off his body cam and only got written up for it. After the report came out, he continued to work for the police department. Needless to say was never arrested. Now, how many riots across the country will we see over this? How many protests? Where will BLM show up outside of perhaps our city? The answer is none. Why is that? Because you will likely never hear about this shooting where you live. The MSM won't cover it. Why? The suspect was black!!!! Yes he was, but so was the officer. East Cleveland is virtually 100% black. Therefore the media can't rile up the animals to do their bidding coast to coast as they would be able to if the officer was white.

I didn't have to go back and dig up this story. It was posted on Channel 19's website yesterday. Now if you go to the site, you will see it's no longer on their front page. It disappeared unless you do a search for it.

Floyd was a murder one, and it had nothing to do with race, it had everything to do with that night club, and when it was revealed that the two knew each other and worked for the same employer at the same location, the media's interest in that rich Jew nightclub went to ABSOLUTE ZERO....

Chauvin was paid a fortune by that night club. Why was the most corrupt and murderous Zionist cop in Minneapolis working for a nightclub making hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Media - you are racist for asking

Floyd was a murder one, and it had nothing to do with race, it had everything to do with that night club, and when it was revealed that the two knew each other and worked for the same employer at the same location, the media's interest in that rich Jew nightclub went to ABSOLUTE ZERO....

Chauvin was paid a fortune by that night club. Why was the most corrupt and murderous Zionist cop in Minneapolis working for a nightclub making hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Media - you are racist for asking

No evidence of anything you claim here. Even the manager of that club stated they worked in different areas and it's likely they never met. Floyed worked outside basically parking cars. Chauvin (as an off duty police officer) worked inside in case any trouble started inside the bar. For the most part, they each worked on different evenings.

You have no idea what Chauvin's wage was. Many police officers do security work on the side if their department allows it.

You mean gunned down for pulling a realistic gun on a police officer? Like I told you so many times Joe, you can't win a debate using lies.

I still don't know why you take such pleasure in the death of a child, but never mind.

They came to the same conclusion because their minds were already made up before the trial even started. Anybody who's mind was not made up didn't take the juror position. That's why it's unconstitutional and Chauvin needs to have a retrial, only this time someplace where jurors don't feel threatened and we get jurors who don't have a preconceived verdict. The jury was not balanced because blacks only make up 13% of our population, and half of the jurors were black or partly black.

Seemed pretty balanced to me. Frankly, I think these cops should be tried in front of all-black juries. Why not. They used to try black folks in front of all white juries. Heck, Clarance Thomas said that sort of thing was just fine.

I still don't know why you take such pleasure in the death of a child, but never mind.

How is telling the truth taking pleasure in anything?

Seemed pretty balanced to me. Frankly, I think these cops should be tried in front of all-black juries. Why not. They used to try black folks in front of all white juries. Heck, Clarance Thomas said that sort of thing was just fine.

Correct, because as I stated earlier, this is not about justice with you, it's about revenge. Furthermore is the basic fact that whites are a majority of our population, and even more so in yesteryear. How do you call this jury balanced when half were black and they only makeup 13% of our population? That's not balanced at all, that's heavily tilted black.

Forum List

Back