Chauvin juror: I didn't want to go thru the rioting

Justice served. The article was about an alternate juror who didn’t get a standing and said the cop was guilty. Separately the article throws in an anonymous “quote” from “one juror” that has no context and has a broken link for citation. BULLSHIT.
Bald garbage piece. Sounds like Breitbart.
Why don't you believe in Due Process?
WTF?
I do believe in sound reporting though. And clear thinking.
So why do you think it's garage that a juror was concerned about riots in response to her verdict?
It's garbage that her consideration about that BEFORE the trial somehow means it influenced her final decision, or that it means ALL the actual jurors felt that way. Of course, anyone would think of that when they were called up. But at least this particular woman was relieved to find she didn't have to worry about it because he was clearly guilty.
well the consideration BEFORE the trial is the issue....if she wasn't concerned until after her job was don
Why? I don't get it.
I know...obviously you don't care about Due Process

But when a juror comes into a jury box, with bias, or prejudice, or in this case, concerns about violence if they don't deliver a certain verdict...the jury is tainted...the Defendant does not get a fair trial, which means not proper Due Process.

Jurors are suppose to be impartial, not concerned about things outside of the Courtroom. In this case, one of the jurors has admitted that wasn't the case.
Due process is part of our US laws.....Dims have no interest in any of that.

One juror: "I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again and I was concerned about people coming to my house if they were not happy with the verdict."

Appeal on the way.

Do you think we are that dumb.

Kyle is a writer and producer for Fox News' #1 cable primetime show Hannity. He is a veteran of award-winning digital news startup Independent Journal Review. He was one of the initial hires as a freelance Content Creator and quickly became Senior Managing Editor and then Director of Viral Media.
Kyle Becker’s Biography | Muck Rack
Do we think you are dumb?

View attachment 483010

Yes.

Next question.

Really, all that is needed here is blabbering Maxine Waters threatening the world along with her side kicks Biden and Obama for an appeal.

The judge also chose not to sequester the jury, so they saw all of it.

You must think we , the democrats, are stupid.
You want me to repeat myself?

Do you really think that will help you understand any better?

Here, let me sooth your angst with a Joe Biden moment that probably made you vote for him

" ... I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that turn blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and pull and rub my leg down so it was straight, and watch the hair come back up again ... So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up my lap. And I love kids jumping up my lap."

I voted for Joe Biden, take that you lover of tramp cult.
About 12 times right?

One juror: "I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again and I was concerned about people coming to my house if they were not happy with the verdict."

Appeal on the way.

Obviously this is going to mistrial and because of political pressure retrial.
Mistrial? The trial is over. There is no mistrial possible. Perhaps you are thinking about an appeal instead?

The judge is already aware of jury intimidation. He was one step away from declaring a mistrial himself.

He also made it very clear that on an appeal, a mistrial could very easily be declared.

Now it's a slam dunk.
Unfortunately the jury sent a completely different message. If they were afraid of backlash, and didn't think Chauvin guilty, they would have convicted him of 2nd degree manslaughter, and not guilty of the murder charges.

Instead they found him guilty of all counts ,and did so by unanimous verdict in record time. It may seem strange to you, but the jury paid attention to the evidence presented, and it wasn't even close. They asked no questions or sought any clarifications from the judge.
No. If you’re scared you convict on the maximum and hope it’s enough. According to many leftists like you it isn’t enough but a good first step. Welcome to America 2021, the racist bigoted terrible country. Truth over Facts.

Appeal on the way.

Clearly a mistrial since the jurors are pussies.
How can one have a mistrial when the trial is over? Eh? I'm fascinated by the legal knowledge of our Chauvin supporters here. :heehee:

He wasn't murdered. He O.D. on fentanyl. He had three times the amount of an overdose in his system. Had he not been a junkie hopped up on a deadly dose of fentanyl, he'd be alive today. He killed himself.
Hopped up on fentanyl? Obviously you don't know what fentanyl is.

Appeal on the way.

In other words this stupid cowardly shithead let the assholes get away with convicting an innocent police officer for the same reasons the Supreme Court let the Democrats get away with stealing an election.

Our country is pretty well fucked now.
"innocent police officer"? Oh honey! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This is a mistrial, and now Chauvin can appeal the decision and get the trial declared a mistrial, and it's a slam dunk.

-------------

‘I Didn’t Want to Go Through the Rioting’: Juror in Chauvin Trial Makes Stunning Admission over ‘Guilty’ Verdict

'I Didn't Want to Go Through the Rioting': Juror in Chauvin Trial Makes Stunning Admission over 'Guilty' Verdict - Becker News
Did any of them hear Mad Maxie Pads statements before verdict. That is a defiite mistrial.lolol

Thanks for such good and joyous news on this blessed day.
Just sentence him to time served.
Fine. If the judge delays sentencing until 2061
The judge is already aware of jury intimidation. He was one step away from declaring a mistrial himself.

He also made it very clear that on an appeal, a mistrial could very easily be declared.

Now it's a slam dunk.
These libturds are so damned dumb it is absolutely incredible.

Clearly a mistrial -----------------clearly needs to change the venue out of the state as well. I suggest Florida---where we can run over the violent rioters with a smile on our faces..
You will be hard pressed to find a jury who haven't seen any of the Chauvin trial. The only "impartial" jury you could find would be harder to find than unicorns.

duh.

. . . I haven't been following this trial AT ALL.

I just didn't care.

I only found out yesterday that the Jury wasn't sequestered. I mean, really? They had their phones and access to all that media that entire time?

wtf?
That just blows my mind how with a trial this high profile they were not sequestered.

Justice served. The article was about an alternate juror who didn’t get a standing and said the cop was guilty. Separately the article throws in an anonymous “quote” from “one juror” that has no context and has a broken link for citation. BULLSHIT.
Bald garbage piece. Sounds like Breitbart.
Why don't you believe in Due Process?
WTF?
I do believe in sound reporting though. And clear thinking.
So why do you think it's garage that a juror was concerned about riots in response to her verdict?
It's garbage that her consideration about that BEFORE the trial somehow means it influenced her final decision, or that it means ALL the actual jurors felt that way. Of course, anyone would think of that when they were called up. But at least this particular woman was relieved to find she didn't have to worry about it because he was clearly guilty.
well the consideration BEFORE the trial is the issue....if she wasn't concerned until after her job was don
Why? I don't get it.
I know...obviously you don't care about Due Process

But when a juror comes into a jury box, with bias, or prejudice, or in this case, concerns about violence if they don't deliver a certain verdict...the jury is tainted...the Defendant does not get a fair trial, which means not proper Due Process.

Jurors are suppose to be impartial, not concerned about things outside of the Courtroom. In this case, one of the jurors has admitted that wasn't the case.
Due process is part of our US laws.....Dims have no interest in any of that.
"Lock Her Up!" "Lock Her Up!" :heehee:

This is a mistrial, and now Chauvin can appeal the decision and get the trial declared a mistrial, and it's a slam dunk.

-------------

‘I Didn’t Want to Go Through the Rioting’: Juror in Chauvin Trial Makes Stunning Admission over ‘Guilty’ Verdict

'I Didn't Want to Go Through the Rioting': Juror in Chauvin Trial Makes Stunning Admission over 'Guilty' Verdict - Becker News
Did any of them hear Mad Maxie Pads statements before verdict. That is a defiite mistrial.lolol

Thanks for such good and joyous news on this blessed day.
Just sentence him to time served.
Fine. If the judge delays sentencing until 2061

Now it's a slam dunk.
These libturds are so damned dumb it is absolutely incredible.
Ironic post is Ironic. :heehee:

The problem is that the persecution was working to get people to vote guilty based on the jury's desire to avoid Rioting, not on the guilt or innocence of the defendant.

Reminds me of the trial of Jesus H. Christ, where Mr. Pilate wanted to avoid problems with the local leaders and condemned Him even though the facts of the case didn't justify it.

That's not the American system, Officer Chauvin deserves a trial by jurors who could give a shit less if the cities of America burn

Which is why it should have been held in a small town somewhere out of the state and far from any city where the lowlifes won't travel to.

This is no different than the Mafia days where jurors were afraid they'd disappear if they voted against an accused mob member.

Unfortunately the jury sent a completely different message. If they were afraid of backlash, and didn't think Chauvin guilty, they would have convicted him of 2nd degree manslaughter, and not guilty of the murder charges.
No. If you’re scared you convict on the maximum and hope it’s enough.
If they convicted because of "public pressure" they would have convicted on the lowest change only. They sent a message that it wasn't public pressure, because they found him guilty of all charges.

Forum List

Back