CHART: The 2014 Electorate Was Really, Really Old

The adults took action. You surprised?

Translation;

the old farts came out while they still could and made it to the polls.

a shot of Geritol, a RedBull, and a fresh Depends was all it took.

And that changes the results....how ?

Why don't you go just play with yourself instead of posting stupid s**t.
it doesnt, it just explains why....Why does someone need to explain this to you? how stupid are you?

Obama just said in his press conference, "I want to tell those who voted yesterday that I heard you, and I want to tell the two-thirds of voters who did not, I heard you, too."

Wow, that explains a lot. 33% of the voters in this country don't represent me, and certainly the old farts in Fly Over Country don't either, that's for damn sure.

There is some epic left wing butthurt manifesting itself on this board.

Life is good!
Enjoy the sunshine while you can, it's honestly not that big a deal since this is normal in America politics.

The lack of young voters is significant since they will be a big factor two years from now when the GOP has to defend 26 Senate seats versus 10 for the Dems, and after two years of GOP crap, government shutdowns, and inability to govern that should work out just fine for HC, who is the big dog still.

The bitter butthurt is strong with this one.

Blah blah blah, same old stupid shit from left wing losers. How many times now have we been told by the left wing nutters that the GOP is dead, that the GOP has been relegated to permanent minority status.

Ignorant morons! lol.

I think it's their ideas that get relegated to permanent minority status and not the party itself. The republican party will always be the party of the people that are currently terrified of whatever it is the newer generations are trying to do.

Yup, that's because the new generation is ALWAYS a collection if idiots who haven't lived long enough, haven't cared enough and don't know enough to make intelligent decisions. That is scary.

What truly is scary is thinking that Baby Boomers of either party have done a bang up job running the country. The most selfish generation in American history has saddled my generation with endless wars, massive debt, and, rampant crony capitalism. Instead insulting the younger generations you should be thanking us for picking up the tab of your generation's largesse. The idea that age automatically equals wisdom is laughable at best.

Wars, debt and crony capitalism didn't start in the 60s moron.

And that changes the results....how ?

Why don't you go just play with yourself instead of posting stupid s**t.
it doesnt, it just explains why....Why does someone need to explain this to you? how stupid are you?

Obama just said in his press conference, "I want to tell those who voted yesterday that I heard you, and I want to tell the two-thirds of voters who did not, I heard you, too."

Wow, that explains a lot. 33% of the voters in this country don't represent me, and certainly the old farts in Fly Over Country don't either, that's for damn sure.
Who represents you?

The stupid asses that don't vote and then bitch?

Older voters helped propel Republicans to sweeping victories Tuesday in Senate and gubernatorial races nationwide, according to
exit polls from NBC News.

The disparity between the under-30 and over-60 was the widest it's been in a decade, those polls found. The seniors comprised 37 percent of the electorate; young people made up 12 percent.

fx8vfkxhksjljclhd9tb.jpg

That was even more extreme than 2010, another great Republican year, when the split was 32 percent over 60 and 12 percent under 30.

That analysis rang true for those supporting Democrats in key battleground states on Election Day. One source familiar with the Colorado Senate race told TPM on Tuesday that youth turnout there had been "pathetic."

Better take a seat gramps, you look all tuckered out.

Has any news outlet released numbers indicating what percentage of eligible voters actually voted in the different races?

Blah blah blah, same old stupid shit from left wing losers. How many times now have we been told by the left wing nutters that the GOP is dead, that the GOP has been relegated to permanent minority status.

Ignorant morons! lol.

I think it's their ideas that get relegated to permanent minority status and not the party itself. The republican party will always be the party of the people that are currently terrified of whatever it is the newer generations are trying to do.

Yup, that's because the new generation is ALWAYS a collection if idiots who haven't lived long enough, haven't cared enough and don't know enough to make intelligent decisions. That is scary.

What truly is scary is thinking that Baby Boomers of either party have done a bang up job running the country. The most selfish generation in American history has saddled my generation with endless wars, massive debt, and, rampant crony capitalism. Instead insulting the younger generations you should be thanking us for picking up the tab of your generation's largesse. The idea that age automatically equals wisdom is laughable at best.

No shit. Foolishly the Baby Boomers; under their stewardship, triple downed on such follies and left it up my generation to fix the mess. Pardon us if we don't go rushing to your council on matters of running the state considering your abysmal track record. When the "Me Generation" isn't taking credit for the achievements of their parents, they are awfully busy dumping on young folks for the ills they responsible for. Not to worry though, we are here to pick up the tab for your largesse. You are welcome btw.

Ignorant morons! lol.

No shit. Foolishly the Baby Boomers; under their stewardship, triple downed on such follies and left it up my generation to fix the mess. Pardon us if we don't go rushing to your council on matters of running the state considering your abysmal track record. When the "Me Generation" isn't taking credit for the achievements of their parents, they are awfully busy dumping on young folks for the ills they responsible for. Not to worry though, we are here to pick up the tab for your largesse. You are welcome btw.

Yeah I'm not a boomer doofus.

Yeah I'm not a boomer doofus.

Then you have my apologies for lumping you in with them.

Here's the thing that lefties cannot understand. Well, one of the many things lefties never understand actually; the population of "Old People" is always replenishing. When people live to an age that the younger idiots call "old", they know quite a lot more about life than the young do. They are more intelligent, more experienced, and more mature, hence, more conservative. It has always been that way and it always will be that way.

Older voters helped propel Republicans to sweeping victories Tuesday in Senate and gubernatorial races nationwide, according to

The disparity between the under-30 and over-60 was the widest it's been in a decade, those polls found. The seniors comprised 37 percent of the electorate; young people made up 12 percent.

fx8vfkxhksjljclhd9tb.jpg

That was even more extreme than 2010, another great Republican year, when the split was 32 percent over 60 and 12 percent under 30.

That analysis rang true for those supporting Democrats in key battleground states on Election Day. One source familiar with the Colorado Senate race told TPM on Tuesday that youth turnout there had been "pathetic."

They have no one to blame but themselves.
Dems tried to tell them to get out and vote and still they just sat on their butts.

stop-making-content-excuses.jpg

fx8vfkxhksjljclhd9tb.jpg

They have no one to blame but themselves.
Dems tried to tell them to get out and vote and still they just sat on their butts.

Which is entirely normal for them,

Forum List

Back