Charred Body of 14 Year Old Found by Parents Hugging Dog- Hawaii

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Damn, that's beyond sad. :(

Grieving parents found the body of their 14-year-old adopted son hugging his dead dog after the Maui wildfires — then carried him around half a mile to a police station to be confirmed among the dead.

Schoolboy Keyiro Fuentes had been home alone enjoying his last day of summer break when the deadliest US wildfires in a century started overwhelming his neighborhood in Lahaina, his mother, Luz Vargas, told CBS News.

But Joe Biden's corvette almost caught on fire....I'm sure he can relate.

There should be major consequences for all the fuck ups over this but we all know that there won’t be.

Grieving parents found the body of their 14-year-old adopted son hugging his dead dog after the Maui wildfires — then carried him around half a mile to a police station to be confirmed among the dead.

Schoolboy Keyiro Fuentes had been home alone enjoying his last day of summer break when the deadliest US wildfires in a century started overwhelming his neighborhood in Lahaina, his mother, Luz Vargas, told CBS News.

There should be major consequences for all the fuck ups over this but we all know that there won’t be.
What's really sad is you turning that story into a hit piece. Damn.

Very sad... prayers to his family. On the other hand, at least those farmers got irrigation water and the environment is saved!!:FIREdevil:

Last edited:
Last year after the tornado's I applied on line for a volunteer position at good Samaritans... they never called... well last night I got an email... they can use me in Maui so I may not be posting much for a while... I made my flight plans today and I leave on Sunday... I will post pictures and report what I see to you people...

Last year after the tornado's I applied on line for a volunteer position at good Samaritans... they never called... well last night I got an email... they can use me in Maui so I may not be posting much for a while... I made my flight plans today and I leave on Sunday... I will post pictures and report what I see to you people...
:bowdown: Good man!! Stay safe.

That's the way to be a man. Shame.all of.us who can but won't (I wish I could). Do us all and G_d proud.

What major consequences would you like to see happen? And to whom?

Forum List

Back