Charlotte: Thug shoots cop & firemen; Thug swiss cheesed.

I cited no examples. It is common knowledge, by those of us knowledgeable (not including you...obviously).

History is replete with examples going back thousands of years...but you being you, know nothing of them. You only know what the Left has told you. Open your mind my son.

Did you finish you morning Obama BJ yet?

Your gay fantasies aside, if history is replete with examples of a government oppressing an unarmed populace, then you shouldn't have any problem NAMING ONE.

Except when you do name one, I can point out that usually, whatever they did was popularly supported and there was enough of a gun proliferation to stop them if people really wanted to.

JoeB, the thing you are missing, intentionally or otherwise, is that most of those other nations do not have the history or culture of self-reliance, self-defense and gun ownership that the US does. Guns are an integral part of US history and always gave been.

Do you truly believe that MOST Americans will simply turn in thejr firearms as if they're returning recalled produce at the grocery store?

I cited no examples. It is common knowledge, by those of us knowledgeable (not including you...obviously).

History is replete with examples going back thousands of years...but you being you, know nothing of them. You only know what the Left has told you. Open your mind my son.

Did you finish you morning Obama BJ yet?

Your gay fantasies aside, if history is replete with examples of a government oppressing an unarmed populace, then you shouldn't have any problem NAMING ONE.

Except when you do name one, I can point out that usually, whatever they did was popularly supported and there was enough of a gun proliferation to stop them if people really wanted to.
Hitler, Stalin, Mao, your an idiot.

Getting rid of private firearm would require another Constitutional Amendment and probably cost us several million lives to change. I don't believe this society is prepared to oay that price.

Uh, no, guy. Only a few dozen of you gun nuts are going to go out in a blaze of glory, and no great loss.

All we need is one more SCOTUS judge, and amazingly enough, the Second Amendment is about Well-regulated MIlitias, not you.

isn't it great to live in a country with a Constitution where citizens have the absolute right to keep and bear guns and be able to use them to protect loved ones and property?

32,000 gun deaths,
70,000 gun injuries
400,00 gun crimes

No, this isn't great.
You are wrong on the second Ammendment as are most retarded libs.

Thousands of LEOs abd military personnel alone will refuse, never mind citizens. We've already seen it in CT and NY state with refusals to register arms. You're delusional if you think American gun owners will allow an Australia or Britain to be done to us.

You really think tbe SCOTUS means anything to those of us whose families told King George and His Redcoats to go to Hell (then sent the soldiers there) the last time someone tried to take our guns?

Uh, if King George had bombers and tanks, the founding Slave Rapists wouldn't have gotten that far.

Here's the thing. You guys talk a lot of shit about fighting the government, you usually pussy out like those clowns in Oregon did.
You are the pussy you commie piece of pig shit. Leave this country if you don't like it.

In theory...yes. It would be great.

But reality is that is simply not possible.

You are right.

Clearly, Japan, Germany, the UK, France, Italy and a host of other countries exist in an alternative reality because they've all done exactly that...

Oh, no, wait, they didn't. They exist in this reality.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a population without millions of black thugs? Like Japan, UK, and Germany?

give up...joey is totally unhinged. I suspect he masturbates to the thought of gun owners being rounded up and killed.

JoeB, the thing you are missing, intentionally or otherwise, is that most of those other nations do not have the history or culture of self-reliance, self-defense and gun ownership that the US does. Guns are an integral part of US history and always gave been.

Do you truly believe that MOST Americans will simply turn in thejr firearms as if they're returning recalled produce at the grocery store?

Only 22% of Americans have guns. Of those, I suspect 90% will comply with the law. That leaves us with the 2% of you nuts with tiny peckers who will fight back.

No one will miss you.

Hitler, Stalin, Mao, your an idiot.

Okay, this was as close as you got to an argument.

So Hitler. Nope, Hitler repealed the gun control laws that were put in place by the Kaiser and the Wiemar regimes that preceded it. German people had plenty of guns, and they fought to the last man. Some of them even fought the allies after Hitler shot himself. (Proving the only person who could stop Hitler was Hitler.)

Stalin- Okay. Wrong again. There was widespread gun proliferation in Russia after WWI, between the war, the western intervention against the revolution, and the civil war and War with Poland, lots of people with lots of guns running about. Stalin and his boys were just the bunch of assholes with guns that came out on top after they killed all the other assholes with guns.

Final try at this. Mao. Okay, not for a lack of guns, buddy. There were a shitload of guns in China, thanks to the Civil War and the fact that the Japanese Empire just collapsed and left a shitload of guns behind. The allies were flying guns by the plane-load into China, which had pretty much been in a state of civil war since 1911.

Getting rid of private firearm would require another Constitutional Amendment and probably cost us several million lives to change. I don't believe this society is prepared to oay that price.

Uh, no, guy. Only a few dozen of you gun nuts are going to go out in a blaze of glory, and no great loss.

All we need is one more SCOTUS judge, and amazingly enough, the Second Amendment is about Well-regulated MIlitias, not you.

isn't it great to live in a country with a Constitution where citizens have the absolute right to keep and bear guns and be able to use them to protect loved ones and property?

32,000 gun deaths,
70,000 gun injuries
400,00 gun crimes

No, this isn't great.
I assume you want to ban doctors as well as Hospitals since hundreds of thousands die or are injured by them and in them? Ohh wait that is different. And again 20000 of those DEATHS are suicides which would still happen sans firearms as proven by Japan and other countries.

32,000 gun deaths,
70,000 gun injuries
400,00 gun crimes

No, this isn't great.
As usual you want to punish law abiding citizens because of the actions of criminals.

I assume you want to ban doctors as well as Hospitals since hundreds of thousands die or are injured by them and in them? Ohh wait that is different. And again 20000 of those DEATHS are suicides which would still happen sans firearms as proven by Japan and other countries.

Wow. It's fun to watch a gun nut come up with these sorts of things.

HELLLO- The fact hospitals can't save everyone isn't exactly the same as giving a device designed to kill people to people who have no real good reason to have one.

As usual you want to punish law abiding citizens because of the actions of criminals.

Most gun deaths are suicides, accidents and domestic violence. People who were 'Law abiding' until they had a really bad day.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

Wow. It's fun to watch a gun nut come up with these sorts of things.

HELLLO- The fact hospitals can't save everyone isn't exactly the same as giving a device designed to kill people to people who have no real good reason to have one.

Most gun deaths are suicides, accidents and domestic violence. People who were 'Law abiding' until they had a really bad day.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.
That statistics has REPEATEDLY been proven to be a lie but ya you keep using it.

Forum List

Back