Charlie Kirk says Trump should add 'positivity' to election bid: Americans 'want their lives back'

His speeches over the last 2 days were very positive, very patriotic, and very uplifting.

The vast majority of Americans see through this woke shit. Trump will win big in November.
Quote the positive, uplifting parts.

" We are now in the process of defeating the radical left, the anarchists, the agitators, the looters...We will never allow an angry mob to tear down our statues, erase our history, indoctrinate our children. "
The man is a 100% divider not a uniter He belongs in a sanitarium not in our WH Unfortunately some of his supporters do too

dumb as a sack of frog feet, Eddie. You have the brains of a road kill toad. Your leftist indoctrination is complete, you are totally incapable to cogent thought, all you are is a talking point repeating puppet of your leftist masters.
You may be rig
His speeches over the last 2 days were very positive, very patriotic, and very uplifting.

The vast majority of Americans see through this woke shit. Trump will win big in November.

" We are now in the process of defeating the radical left, the anarchists, the agitators, the looters...We will never allow an angry mob to tear down our statues, erase our history, indoctrinate our children. "
The man is a 100% divider not a uniter He belongs in a sanitarium not in our WH Unfortunately some of his supporters do too

dumb as a sack of frog feet, Eddie. You have the brains of a road kill toad. Your leftist indoctrination is complete, you are totally incapable to cogent thought, all you are is a talking point repeating puppet of your leftist masters.
RED you might be right BUT at least I know the words to "God bless America" Your AH President doesn't as he showed the world on TV A GD Putin boot licker

you are so fricken stupid. Putin wanted Hillary because he had her 30,000 missing emails and he could blackmail her into doing whatever he wanted. Trump has put the strongest ever sanctions on Putin.

you need to stop listening to the liars on CNN.
What sanction on Putin for the bounties on our soldiers ???? Is SILENCE a sanction??

Sanctions have never solved anything.

funny, a few posts ago you lefties were complaining that Trump was too soft on sanctions.

Trump is an AH Why aren't you speaking up? You really believe the shit he's putting down ?? NOW the POS decides wearing a mask is a good thing and still at his rallies he doesn't make it mandatory?

its not mandatory because we live in a free country. your health is not the government's responsibility or my responsibility. if you think a mask protects you, wear one, recycle your CO2 until you pass out.

one question: if the mask protects the wearer, why do others have to wear one? Answer: because that is one way to turn us into sheep.
The mask I wear protects OTHERS The one you refuse to wear protects your loved ones or your friends

OK, you guys keep saying that, so answer this: you say the mask protects the wearer, right? If you are protected by your mask, how does my wearing one increase your protection? Simple question, but not one of you maskers have been able to provide a sane answer.

next, why is it my responsibility or the government's to protect your health? Why isnt that your responsibility? you are probably overweight, many americans are, are your eating habits my responsibility?
My mask protects you from me if I have a virus YOUR mask protects ME if you have a virus I can't make that any plainer

Trump is an AH Why aren't you speaking up? You really believe the shit he's putting down ?? NOW the POS decides wearing a mask is a good thing and still at his rallies he doesn't make it mandatory?

its not mandatory because we live in a free country. your health is not the government's responsibility or my responsibility. if you think a mask protects you, wear one, recycle your CO2 until you pass out.

one question: if the mask protects the wearer, why do others have to wear one? Answer: because that is one way to turn us into sheep.
The mask I wear protects OTHERS The one you refuse to wear protects your loved ones or your friends

OK, you guys keep saying that, so answer this: you say the mask protects the wearer, right? If you are protected by your mask, how does my wearing one increase your protection? Simple question, but not one of you maskers have been able to provide a sane answer.

next, why is it my responsibility or the government's to protect your health? Why isnt that your responsibility? you are probably overweight, many americans are, are your eating habits my responsibility?
{Sigh} if you are not getting a regular COVID test, you DO NOT KNOW if you have the virus. If you are not wearing a mask, you are unknowingly spreading the virus. Here it is in a simple, easy enough for even you to understand, graphic.

rawImage.png

My mask protects you from me if I have a virus YOUR mask protects ME if you have a virus I can't make that any plainer

I don't have it, do you? If either of us gets it we have a 99.8% survival chance. you can worry yourself crazy about that, I choose not too. the affects of hypoxia are much more serious than the remote change of dying from covid.

{Sigh} if you are not getting a regular COVID test, you DO NOT KNOW if you have the virus. If you are not wearing a mask, you are unknowingly spreading the virus. Here it is in a simple, easy enough for even you to understand, graphic.

rawImage.png

too stupid to merit a response. The chinese have been masking for years and they still got the covid and thousands died. How do you explain that?

I don't have it, do you? If either of us gets it we have a 99.8% survival chance. you can worry yourself crazy about that, I choose not too. the affects of hypoxia are much more serious than the remote change of dying from covid.
You hear of anyone dying because they wore a mask ,,,,,,,out of the many millions wearing them ?/ You should send that BS to trump so he could use it

rawImage.png

too stupid to merit a response. The chinese have been masking for years and they still got the covid and thousands died. How do you explain that?
No Fishy, you are actually too stupid to respond to, but it's fun because you get so flustered by facts. Like the fact that if you want life back to near normal, masks are what will allow that to happen.

You may be rig

RED you might be right BUT at least I know the words to "God bless America" Your AH President doesn't as he showed the world on TV A GD Putin boot licker

you are so fricken stupid. Putin wanted Hillary because he had her 30,000 missing emails and he could blackmail her into doing whatever he wanted. Trump has put the strongest ever sanctions on Putin.

What sanction on Putin for the bounties on our soldiers ???? Is SILENCE a sanction??

funny, a few posts ago you lefties were complaining that Trump was too soft on sanctions.

I never argued any such thing. You are having a real issue with reality today.

You may be rig

Don't know if that's right or wrong BUT they sure put a dent in an enemies economy

It only makes the poor, poorer. What exactly did decades of sanctions of Cuba solve? It does nothing to those running the countries.

rawImage.png

You may be rig

Don't know if that's right or wrong BUT they sure put a dent in an enemies economy

It only makes the poor, poorer. What exactly did decades of sanctions of Cuba solve? It does nothing to those running the countries.
So is it your opinion we just ignore things like Russia and Putins putting bounties on our soldiers? Turn the other cheek because sanctions don't work?

rawImage.png

You may be rig

So is it your opinion we just ignore things like Russia and Putins putting bounties on our soldiers? Turn the other cheek because sanctions don't work?

I'm going to do this backwards........

So you are saying that to address an issue you simply continue to do what doesn't work?

I'm saying the answer is to bring the troops home. You can't expect Russia to not do to us what we did to them.
What would we have done if they had imposed sanctions on us for funding those who went after their soldiers?

rawImage.png

You may be rig

Or god forbid we go after their soldiers??

rawImage.png

You may be rig

Or god forbid we go after their soldiers??

There you do. An insane argument to start another war, this time with Russia. You know who is going to back Russia? China. They are all just itching to bring us down and it would. We can't even "defeat" Afghanistan.

Trump not answering Russia in a strong way only shows what everyone knows, Trump is a yellow weak pussy who for some reason or other is afraid of Putin

Trump not answering Russia in a strong way only shows what everyone knows, Trump is a yellow weak pussy who for some reason or other is afraid of Putin

There is nothing he can do outside of bringing the troops home and the Democrats bucked him on that.

Why would they do this?

And Trump losing all our allies warrants another 4 years??? Booosh Wah

With all due respect the kid needs to grow up a little more before he starts advising the President of the United States on policy.

I agree with this sentiment. His opponents are trying to tell Americans, "you're racist, we are a bad country, look at our failures" etc. Trump should tell Americans something to the effect "they want to divide us, they want us to hate our own country, to not belong to anything but the global world of citizens. We are Americans, we are Exceptional, not perfect, but we love our country, we will defend our sovereignty, our economy and our Constitution as we continue to improve and win".

Trump can also focus on his successes towards a better union by working with all communities to improve their economic prospects, to allow them dignity of opportunity and school choice, to ensure fair, justice reform and more accountability of the police etc. To drive America to new heights in space, economic innovation, liberty of all citizens.

People want to feel positive about their economic future and about winning against the enemy. There have to be millions of votes out there just wanting to vote for America First, he just has to sell it in a positive manner along with the usual attacks on the alt-left.

Charlie Kirk says Trump should add 'positivity' to election bid: Americans 'want their lives back'

Kirk is a smart guy and is reaching more people than probably anyone else who is pro-America. When Candice Owens becomes president in 2025, it will largely be due to Kirk.

Forum List

Back