Charlie Kirk discusses the MLK myth

That's because Democrats tear down American culture, traditions, history, values to remake us in their Marxist-minded image. I am not a Democrat.
Well thats good news, but its pretty fucking kooky to have statues of people who are proven to be rapists.

To me I think analysis requires a reasoned and logical explanation for why an observation is held. Otherwise it is just an insult that may or may not have a reasonable foundation to justify it,
Consider every single one of King’s compatriots and consider the demagogue trail they ended up blazing. Follow the money.
Only a few broke away from that and called it out for what it is. You mentioned a couple of them. The non-politician ones.
Every one of the subsequent politicians went victim demagoguery.

Well thats good news, but its pretty fucking kooky to have statues of people who are proven to be rapists.
What I think is kooky are people who claim they know that somebody is a rapist without having seen one shred of evidence of that themselves.

Consider every single one of King’s compatriots and consider the demagogue trail they ended up blazing. Follow the money.
Only a few broke away from that and called it out for what it is. You mentioned a couple of them. The non-politician ones.
Every one of the subsequent politicians went victim demagoguery.
Martin Luther King is not responsible for what anybody else does. He received a modest $8,000/year from his church. He donated all of his Nobel prize money. There is no indication he was in it for the money. He did a lot of good. And your insulting and unprovable characterizations of him do not change that in the least.

Martin Luther King is not responsible for what anybody else does. He received a modest $8,000/year from his church. He donated all of his Nobel prize money. There is no indication he was in it for the money. He did a lot of good. And your insulting and unprovable characterizations of him do not change that in the least.
I’m just being realistic. You think Jesse Jackson and Elijah Cummings and Ralph Abernathy, et al, did not become demagoguing race hustlers? What are the odds that king wouldn’t have gone the same route?

I’m just being realistic. You think Jesse Jackson and Elijah Cummings and Ralph Abernathy, et al, did not become demagoguing race hustlers? What are the odds that king wouldn’t have gone the same route?
The odds are pretty darn good since he had plenty of opportunity and didn't.

Why would anyone care what some 30 year old white dude has to say about MLK?
What does his age or race have anything to do with well, anything? Are you saying a 30 year old white guy can’t be educated on the life and history of MLK or any other person? What are you basing that assessment on? if he were 15 or something but thats not the case.

It was going to happen sooner or later. You can't hide the truth forever. The American public has been hoodwinked long enough.

---Who was MLK? A myth has been created and it has grown totally out of control," Kirk posted on X on Monday morning. "While he was alive most people disliked him, yet today he is the most honored, worshipped, even deified person of the 20th century Today we are going to tell the truth and explain how this myth was born."---

---"Ask yourself, why is exposing the flaws of MLK's life and character — something he said we should judge others by — so controversial? Has America become more colorblind, and merit based the more we have worshipped King?"---

Ah, the fuckup Charlie.

Was he raising his right arm while posting it.

I wouldn't trust the stuff J. Edgar Hoover created about King. We all know he wasn't perfect, but you racists want to try cancelling him because your slaveholding heroes are getting found out.
Supposedly J. Edgar Hoover wore dresses. I'd still trust Hoover over MLK.

Forum List

Back