Charlie Kirk discusses the MLK myth

I don't think MLK would EVER have been another Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. I don't agree with MLK (or anybody else 100% for that matter) on every single point or issue, but the man was very right in much of his point of view. He deserves his place in history.
When Dr. King gave his famous “I Have A Dream” speech, from which every right-wing Republican has memorized one sentence, he was hated by fifty percent of white America, and at the time of his murder, seventy-five percent of all Americans hated his guts. Some whites went so far as to say he bought his death on himself. Now the same people or their descendants want to lecture blacks about what King stood for, and it’s defined by this: “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”

Nobody is a racist simply because you say they are. You just WANT him to be perceived as a racist because, in your puny brain, it gives you someone to blame your inadequacies on. Let's face facts: Black culture has failed. You should have assimilated. In fact, you still can. We just have to get all the racist scum like you out of the way first.
Inadequacies are your bread and butter. You think punching down on POC makes you a man, yet in actuality it makes you a pathetic white racist cuck.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I don't think MLK would EVER have been another Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. I don't agree with MLK (or anybody else 100% for that matter) on every single point or issue, but the man was very right in much of his point of view. He deserves his place in history.
He would have become a race hustler.
Think of JFK and RFK and what Ted Kennedy became.

King was not a fucking street thug, you stupid donkey. He was a southern black preacher who fleeced and fucked his flock, just like every other black preacher.
That last thing is SO totally racist.

You make Republicans and conservatives look horrible.

Is it any wonder Blacks have not come into the R party in high numbers?

I think an apology is in order

Did you actually LISTEN to what he said? Did you listen to the contents of that proclamation?

No one, not even Trump made that claim. Man, you have some terrible, terrible TDS.

:rolleyes:

". . . Earlier this week, I had the tremendous privilege to join Isaac and Alveda to sign into law legislation re-designating the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site to the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Park. The new law expands the area to protect it and historic sites for the future generations of Americans — are becoming. So important. And this is a great honor for us and a great honor to Dr. King.. . . "
View attachment 888764

View attachment 888765
While we're tearing down statues and renaming things......

Charlie Kirk is a known racist. No one cares what he thinks but other racists. White racists have long dissed King. Kirks claims are nothing new. There are no myths about King except for the ones Charlie Kirk created.
racist1.jpg

PROOF

Please provide a link proving he is racist. Otherwise, we don't care about UNINFORMED opinions

Opinions are like---------------------

Everyone has one. Big deal

:bigbed:
IM2 thinks anyone who doesn’t want preferences or excuses given to blacks is a racist.

PROOF

Please provide a link proving he is racist. Otherwise, we don't care about UNINFORMED opinions

Opinions are like---------------------

Everyone has one. Big deal

:bigbed:
What Kirk is doing with King is proof. I don't to post a link to prove white racism to a white racist.

He would have become a race hustler.
Think of JFK and RFK and what Ted Kennedy became.
The only race hustlers are right wing whites, Candace Owens, Brandon Tatum and other right wing blacks.

That last thing is SO totally racist.

You make Republicans and conservatives look horrible.

Is it any wonder Blacks have not come into the R party in high numbers?

I think an apology is in order
Blacks were Republicans for 100 years. And that was before Republicans became the white Nationalist Party.

Ok, maybe black preachers fucking every broad in his congregation is more of a southern thing. But it is absolutely true.
No, it is not. All Blacks don't do.. (whatever) any more than all Whites do (whatever)

People need to as MLK said.. be "assessed" by their character, unique to each person.. not a group thing

No, it is not. All Blacks don't do.. (whatever) any more than all Whites do (whatever)

People need to as MLK said.. be "assessed" by their character, unique to each person.. not a group thing.

Claudine Gay wasn’t hired because of her character. She’s a cheater and a bigot. She got the job because she was black. Had she been white, she’d never even gotten an interview.

Forum List

Back