Charles sacks all his staff during service for his dead mother

The business of being the King must still go on, funeral or not.

Clarence House is being closed down. Only a complete idiot would conclude it would be a good idea to keep the staff on...

Last edited:
The business of being the King must still go on.

Clarence House is being closed down. Only a complete idiot would conclude it would be a good idea to keep the staff on...
and not all bad news "Staff will be offered “enhanced” redundancy payments and no one will lose their jobs for at least three months."

He didn't exactly kick them out the door

Whatever happened to the good old days when a king could just lop of their heads or have them drawn and quartered when he was done with them?

Anyway, if the King is moving from one pad with servants to a bigger pad with more servants seems reasonable that some of them may be let go. It is always possible William will pick up some of them eventually as I assume his crib will shift now as well.

If you would have posted this 300 yrs ago your head would be on a Pike. They still do that?? Great idear

I'm sure they had more efficient ways of dealing with the unneeded help then, ditto for those with too sharp a tongue!

gullotine.jpeg

I think the Sun has a problem with him. Here they are 4 years ago talking about how the Queen is more popular than him, as if he didn't know and even then that he had plans to sack his staff

I can find no information about this except in the Sun,

Charles’ staff left heartbroken as they're axed during Queen church service ence-house-sacked-letter/

What a great gesture by this humanitarian King. This is the tough love that Britain needs. A soft monarch might have kept them on till after Liz was buried but Chas is not a man to hang about.
He is your climate cultist loon

Enjoy.

Oh, and enjoy freezing to death this winter while you go broke thanks to the Climate cult jihad on fossil fuels

You kids deserve each other.

The media is all over that guy. He acts so elitist and childish in so many ways. I doubt he wants the responsibility of being king.

He wants Harrys gig I imagine. Perhaps he should just step aside and let William take the crown. He at least seems steady and noble in how he projects himself.

The media is all over that guy. He acts so elitist and childish in so many ways. I doubt he wants the responsibility of being king.
He has said that he intends on putting in as much work as his mother and that it will be for life. There will be no abdication. This is ten days of hello King, goodbye Queen. I think the one thing it possibly will achieve is giving him a fair start.

Forum List

Back