Charles Barkley Reveals The REAL Reason Blacks Will Never Be As Successful As Whites...& It's NOT 'Systemic Racism'

Yep, this is definitely a part of it.

And who keeps lowering standards and expectations? White liberals, primarily, by weaponizing PC and Identity Politics instead of keeping standards and expectations high.

When you continue to lower standards and expectations, when you refuse to hold people accountable for their actions, all you're doing is enabling their worst behaviors and making things worse.

Another example is what we saw for four years with the former guy. Amazing how similar the two ends of our spectrum can be in their behaviors.
Great post.

Now, why would ANYONE want to lower the standards? What's the motivation here?

And who keeps lowering standards and expectations? White liberals, primarily, by weaponizing PC and Identity Politics instead of keeping standards and expectations high.

When you continue to lower standards and expectations, when you refuse to hold people accountable for their actions, all you're doing is enabling their worst behaviors and making things worse.

You mean like Hunter Biden? You mean like Hillary Clinton? You mean like all the BLM rioters?

You mean like Hunter Biden? You mean like Hillary Clinton? You mean like all the BLM rioters?
Anyone. Including Trump.

What's it like going through life with only one eye open?

Anyone. Including Trump.

You're the one who only cares about Republicans committing crimes, douchebag.

Another example is what we saw for four years with the former guy. Amazing how similar the two ends of our spectrum can be in their behaviors.
Great post.

Now, why would ANYONE want to lower the standards? What's the motivation here?
Liberals are animated by an Oppressed/Oppressor paradigm (whereas Conservatives are animated by a Good vs. Evil paradigm).

So some of it is being overly protective. The rest is the ability to leverage it for cynical partisan political gain.

Anyone. Including Trump.

Yet you quoted me saying just the opposite.

You are out of your league. Play with someone else.

Interesting read / perspective....

View attachment 509480

“As I tell my white friends, we as black people [are] never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life, from other black people. It’s a dirty dark secret and I’m glad it’s coming out …”

If you do well in school, you’re not “black enough.”

“When young black kids do well in school, the loser’s kid tell them, ‘Oh you’re acting white’ … One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole because of other black people … For some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person.”

Why many black sports players go broke.

“One of the reasons a lot of black players go broke, because when you’re successful you’re friends say, ‘Oh, you ain’t cool, you ain’t down with us anymore.’ And you end up giving up all your money to these damn losers and you end up broke again.”

Going to jail is a “good thing” in the black community.

“We’re the only ethnic group to say, ‘Hey if you go to jail, it gives you street cred. That’s just typical B.S. that goes on when you’re black, man.

Additionally:
- Black-on-Black Crime (Chicago, NY, etc...)
- High(er) rate of abortions
- High rate of fatherless / single-parent (mothers) homes

These are problems only BLACKS can solve for themselves. It comes down to personal choices.

So stop blaming 'slavery', 'systemic racism', whites, or anyone else....

Are national networks giving airtime to black leaders who support personal responsibility, vocalize how important it is to do what it takes to succeed when faced against traveling a rougher terrain than preferred, and eating beans and rice until you can afford better, and cutting ALL corners to get ahead? Doubtful, but if anyone has information about liberal networks giving airtime to hard-working blacks role-modeling the mindset it takes to get ahead please share.

If the media, in general the LSM, wants to tell the viewers how to live their lives, what is their motivation to promote victimhood to keep people from succeeding?

Interesting read / perspective....

View attachment 509480

“As I tell my white friends, we as black people [are] never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life, from other black people. It’s a dirty dark secret and I’m glad it’s coming out …”

If you do well in school, you’re not “black enough.”

“When young black kids do well in school, the loser’s kid tell them, ‘Oh you’re acting white’ … One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole because of other black people … For some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person.”

Why many black sports players go broke.

“One of the reasons a lot of black players go broke, because when you’re successful you’re friends say, ‘Oh, you ain’t cool, you ain’t down with us anymore.’ And you end up giving up all your money to these damn losers and you end up broke again.”

Going to jail is a “good thing” in the black community.

“We’re the only ethnic group to say, ‘Hey if you go to jail, it gives you street cred. That’s just typical B.S. that goes on when you’re black, man.

Additionally:
- Black-on-Black Crime (Chicago, NY, etc...)
- High(er) rate of abortions
- High rate of fatherless / single-parent (mothers) homes

These are problems only BLACKS can solve for themselves. It comes down to personal choices.

So stop blaming 'slavery', 'systemic racism', whites, or anyone else....

Let's put the Chuckster and IM2 in a closed room together and....y'know....see what happens. :laugh2:
Someone will wet themselves, it won't be Charles Barkley.

Anyone. Including Trump.

When did you ever denounce Hunter Biden, Hillary or the BLM?

Are national networks giving airtime to black leaders who support personal responsibility, vocalize how important it is to do what it takes to succeed when faced against traveling a rougher terrain than preferred, and eating beans and rice until you can afford better, and cutting ALL corners to get ahead?
No they are too busy spinning the Dem narrative about how Republicans are to blame for everything even though its Dems in Dem run states and cities who have sent millions of blacks to Dem run prisons.

Anyone. Including Trump.

Well, I think Hunter Biden is an idiot, Hillary Clinton was a lousy candidate and I have no use for BLM or any other reactionary organization.

Again, you are out of your league. I am not like you. Thank goodness.

Biff_Poindexter
....whites are not panicking about losing their way of life--that's just more bullshit--like police brutality and racism are bullshit
...don't you ever wonder about HIGH black crime rates and low grad rates??

Anyone. Including Trump.

Well, I think Hunter Biden is an idiot, Hillary Clinton was a lousy candidate and I have no use for BLM or any other reactionary organization.

Yet, you sit mum while they engage in wholesale criminality.

Anyone. Including Trump.

I give Mac a little credit for remaining silent rather than trying to 'spin bullshit into gold'

Anyone. Including Trump.

Some people are gutless cowards who sit on the fence judging everyone else while they amount to zero.

There needs to be 20 others just like him.
There are far too few black celebs/notables who are willing to speak out.
Denzel Washington has a little, as well as even Morgan Freeman has a couple times now embarrassing Don Lemon in an interview.
Michael Jordan undoubtedly won't speak out due to his mega money machine Nike shoes. He would be risking a LOT by downing his own customers. But he would be outstanding person to speak out.

There needs to be 20 others just like him.
There are far too few black celebs/notables who are willing to speak out.
Denzel Washington has a little, as well as even Morgan Freeman has a couple times now embarrassing Don Lemon in an interview.
Michael Jordan undoubtedly won't speak out due to his mega money machine Nike shoes. He would be risking a LOT by downing his own customers. But he would be outstanding person to speak out.
When they do speak out they invite intimidation, insult, and other attacks...

'Uncle Tom', etc.... It's like Barkley said, blacks who demonstrate intelligence and the ability to think for themselves are ridiculed, called 'not black enough, etc...

Negroes should:

1. Stop committing so many crimes

2. Start taking care of their families

3. Start taking responsiblity for themselves and get off welfare

4. Stop thinking of themselves as victims and start thinking of themselves as Americans

5. Stop supporting Democrats that promise them everything but deliver absolutely nothing but poverty and racial hatred.

1. Crime is a factor of injustice and lack of opportunity only . No one wants to commit crimes, and crime is much harder than a nice cushy 9-5 job.

2. You can't take care of or even have a family without economic stability which is not the fault of Blacks. We need more educational opportunities and jobs.

3. Welfare is a myth. About the only welfare available in the US is ADC and disability. Almost no Black males can get it.

4. Blacks don't whine about being victims because there is no one who cares. Being Americans does not help, as they are still murdered by police incarcerated illegally over things like drug laws that should not exist, denied mortgages, etc.

Forum List

Back