Zone1 Charles Barkley: 100% of black kids think the only way to make is to be an NBA or hip hop star, while white people aspire to be doctors & scientists

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he's right you know. Barkley is well known for his critical voice of the black community!

Poverty is exploited by people. He is right. When I told a girl in high school I was applying for university, her response was "haha, YOU?! Yes, I am white, but socio economic statuses bring the same stereotypes, reinforced by a caste system supported by the covert Security Industrial Complex in Canada. Poor kids are lead down a bad path by vipers. Following athletes and subpar, marketed musicians rather than reading about Elon Musk or a top tier A.I developer might cost an intelligent poor kid his potential and all of society suffers.

Last edited:
Barkley is unquestionably a racist.

There's no need to repeat the case against him and his ilk who condemn all black people.

But for me, it raises a good question on whether or not Christians support his belief?

There's no need to repeat the case against him and his ilk who condemn all black people.

But for me, it raises a good question on whether or not Christians support his belief?
His statement is more true than false.

Oprah decided to build her schools in Africa, because U.S. kids are "just interested in sneakers and iPods", as she said at the time. The problem is not just with black kids, but many white kids. Even the entitled ones who go on to college on their rich parents dime are clueless. Those who work two jobs and have student loan debt are more in tune with reality, and having a work ethic. If higher education is the answer, then you better make it affordable if you want to change this stereotype that Barkley is pushing.

Barkley is racist against Black people? Your posts are getting more ridiculous. He correctly points out as he has for many years that Black youth pick the wrong role models and it ends up hurting them in their adult life. Making it big in pro sports or Hip Hop is akin to winning the lottery. It's not gonna happen.

Barkley is racist against Black people? Your posts are getting more ridiculous. He correctly points out as he has for many years that Black youth pick the wrong role models and it ends up hurting them in their adult life. Making it big in pro sports or Hip Hop is akin to winning the lottery. It's not gonna happen.

Donald H sounds like the type who would help enforce the caste system, for some nice self benefits of course; rather than encouraging young people toreach their potential beyond the lottery ticket win. The opportunity to meet ones potential should be a human right everywhere. To pigeon hole people is.evil.

Last edited:
Charles Barkley is no role model for any child. He needs to go sit down and be quiet.
P.S. You never say "100%" for anything. That is automatically not true.
Barkley exaggerated, but the statement was essentially correct. If you ask 100 Black kids what they want to be, the majority will say pro athlete. The Left hates him because he just speaks plain common sense and doesn't bow to Woke-ism.

Forum List

Back