Zone1 The Productive Murdered by the Unproductive

That's really a poor model for survival.

When the parasite kills the host, the parasite dies as well if it can't find another host in time.

And the hosts will learn and develop weapons.

That's really a poor model for survival.

When the parasite kills the host, the parasite dies as well if it can't find another host in time.

And the hosts will learn and develop weapons.

That only applies until it has bred. A fucker like this has probably already sired a half dozen or so. R-Type Biologial survival selection strategy. Commonly found amongst those of lower intelligence, that cannot form, and follow through on long term goals. Often identified by a "live fast, die young" life philosophy.
R-Selection: On one extreme are the species that are highly r-selected. r is for reproduction. Such a species puts only a small investment of resources into each offspring, but produces many such low effort babies. Such species are also generally not very invested in protecting or rearing these young.

Last edited:
I think I said this many times but one more time........

LOTS of Democrats gonna die. It really is that simple. Look at Baltimore, Chicago, Portland, NewYork, LosAngeles etc etc etc
Democrats in charge = soaring death rate due to disastrous policies and criminal handling. We ALL know this.
Drug use increases, poverty increases, violence increases so obviously the death rate will increase.

When I Say 'Democrats"...I mean Marxists minded, far Left Progressive twisted mental cases.
Long ago Democrats were basically good people. LONG ago. Today they are led by evil Marxists. Am I wrong?

April 3, 2022
Like I keep sayin.....When Democrats are in power....democrats gonna die. Oh well. Darwin.

These are the Bidens' guests at Tuesday's State of the Union

Web5 hours ago · Jill Biden’s State of the Union guests include Tyre Nichols’ parents, Bono, Ukraine ambassador, Paul Pelosi. Link Copied! Paul Pelosi, Tyre Nichols’ parents, U2 star …

California doctor mowed down by Lexus then stabbed to death by …

WebAn ER doctor was killed after being mown down by a Lexus and then stabbed to death by the driver in an apparent road rage incident. Dr Michael Mammone, 58, was cycling on the

Comment:
Notice that Biden has invited Tyre Nichol's family to his State of the Union Speech, but not the Family of Dr Michael Mammone.

That only applies until it has bred. A fucker like this has probably already sired a half dozen or so. R-Type Biologial survival selection strategy. Commonly found amongst those of lower intelligence, that cannot form, and follow through on long term goals. Often identified by a "live fast, die young" life philosophy.
R-Selection: On one extreme are the species that are highly r-selected. r is for reproduction. Such a species puts only a small investment of resources into each offspring, but produces many such low effort babies. Such species are also generally not very invested in protecting or rearing these young.
I've never heard that laid out in such scientific terms before.

Too bad this doctor lived in a place where self defense is illegal.
Yea, right, most doctors who ride their bikes carry guns, furthermore, he was stabbed to death.

I'm sure he would have blown away the attacker if he was a doctor in Texas, as all doctors carry guns with them when they ride their bikes there.

The other guy was driving a Lexus so he was productive enough to afford an expensive car.
I figured either pimp and or drug dealer. Turns out the hate murderer was an accountant. But how do you know h was productive??? 😉

Forum List

Back