CDZ Chaos on the bay, on steroids

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
This whole video is shocking. I just finished watching the whole thing.
Just watch the first 30 minutes. All of it, if you can.

Any politician who smiles while a resident is angry should be immediately removed from office ! Just putting it out there.

This whole video is shocking. I just finished watching the whole thing.
Just watch the first 30 minutes. All of it, if you can.

Give me the name of the video and I'll watch on the smart TV. It is age restricted, so if I sign in here on the PC, I have trouble getting it back on the Sony.

The Fight for the Soul of Seattle | A KOMO News Documentary
December, 2020
Thanks. I'll check it out. Still, you got to admit Seattle largely let it happen. Nothing like indulgent city and state officials to let violent crowds run wild.

Give me the name of the video and I'll watch on the smart TV. It is age restricted, so if I sign in here on the PC, I have trouble getting it back on the Sony.

There is sooo much involved in this one.
Example: How prosecutors destroy a judge because he didn't go with the prosecutor and defense attorneys recommendation of "probation" for a person with a ton of violent crime charges. The judge gave the man 1 year. And the prosecutors black balled him off the bench.
One young black man with multiple gun related crimes, the prosecutor offered 4 days time served. And not long after that, he shot another person.

This video digs deep into the justice system of Seattle. And it's almost like they're just sitting their waiting for the homeless, druggie criminals to just start playing nice.
City council member who ran on a platform of increasing the number of police, within a year were supporting cutting the size of the police force and essentially defunding the police.
And a ton of other things that are just allowing the homeless druggies to take over.

I'm rarely shocked, because I've seen so many of these video's. But this one shocked me.

There is sooo much involved in this one.
Example: How prosecutors destroy a judge because he didn't go with the prosecutor and defense attorneys recommendation of "probation" for a person with a ton of violent crime charges. The judge gave the man 1 year. And the prosecutors black balled him off the bench.
One young black man with multiple gun related crimes, the prosecutor offered 4 days time served. And not long after that, he shot another person.

This video digs deep into the justice system of Seattle. And it's almost like they're just sitting their waiting for the homeless, druggie criminals to just start playing nice.
City council member who ran on a platform of increasing the number of police, within a year were supporting cutting the size of the police force and essentially defunding the police.
And a ton of other things that are just allowing the homeless druggies to take over.

I'm rarely shocked, because I've seen so many of these video's. But this one shocked me.
Yet more proof we live in a failed state. When will the people rise up?

Yet more proof we live in a failed state. When will the people rise up?

Hell will freeze over first. The south tried to "rise up, " and failed.
It's against the law to "rise up" now a days. Or haven't you heard?

Funny about this. There's a lot more of us, than them. And yet, they still have control.

Forum List

Back