CDZ Even more, because I do want a civil discussion

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Evidence Shows Top al Qaeda Operative Who Aided 9/11 Hijackers Was Working for the CIA

For decades, state officials in nations like Iran and Syria have publicly held that Al Qaeda, ISIS and other Salafist terrorist groups are agents of chaos trained and armed by the United States and Israel.

Now finally, there’s a smoking gun.

As an aside, I read a lot- many of the books I read are by people who purport to research their work- and also make good use of Literary License- the plausibility is undeniable-

So, currently I'm reading Black Flag, by David Ricciardi- the story is about CIA operation in Somalia- and the piracy by Somalians-

Keep in mind, some famous sayings- then think back to the early 50's-

John Quincy Adams's
Warning Against the Search for "Monsters to Destroy," 1821

Think about Eisenhowers warning- the MIC-

As we peer into society's future, we – you and I, and our government – must avoid the impulse to live only for today, plundering for our own ease and convenience the precious resources of tomorrow. We cannot mortgage the material assets of our grandchildren without risking the loss also of their political and spiritual heritage. We want democracy to survive for all generations to come, not to become the insolvent phantom of tomorrow.[2]
Until the latest of our world conflicts, the United States had no armaments industry. American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense. We have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security alone more than the net income of all United States corporations.

Now this conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence—economic, political, even spiritual—is felt in every city, every Statehouse, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet, we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources, and livelihood are all involved. So is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.[1]

Dude WHY are you so much worried about 9/11 when the real worry you should be concerned about is what’s going on now,the virus hoax.I mean dude,9/11 is just like the jfk assassination done and over with and the criminals in our government as always got off Scott free,it’s about as relevant now as jfk is. Time to move on and be worried about the virus hoax how these vaccines are going to kill our friends and family cause they don’t know any better not to take them as we do.

911 may have been but a practice run.
Radicals can smell weakness.
Perhaps t'is so with "The Virus"?
Practice run indeed,the patriot act took away the majority of our freedoms and civil libertys,even congressmen admitted they were so scared of another terrorist attacked they were eager to sign the UNpatriot act later admitting they regretted doing so and wish they had taken the time to read the fine print.

we still had a few freedoms somewhat left after 9/11 but the virus hoax has taken care of that,most Americans are sheep and don’t get it the lockdowns were fascists and the masks violate our constitutional rights.what little freedoms we still had left after that are gone now.

Just as the disruption of ordinary life occasioned by The Patriot Act has not eased I feel it probable (not just "possible") that the restrictions imposed by The Great Virus Panic-demic will never be erased. Indeed, they will become progressively more severe and accepted as normal. An entire generation born during this period cannot be allowed to experience any lessening if they are to be life-long compliant....no....not just "compliant". Submissive.

Dude WHY are you so much worried about 9/11 when the real worry you should be concerned about is what’s going on now,the virus hoax.I mean dude,9/11 is just like the jfk assassination done and over with and the criminals in our government as always got off Scott free,it’s about as relevant now as jfk is. Time to move on and be worried about the virus hoax how these vaccines are going to kill our friends and family cause they don’t know any better not to take them as we do.

I don't believe there is a big vaccine hoax, but I do agree that 9/11 is too yesterday to matter. Might as well worry about Pearl Harbor. Or the Boxer Rebellion. We need to manage TODAY's catastrophe, keep the focus there.

• Banned
Dude WHY are you so much worried about 9/11 when the real worry you should be concerned about is what’s going on now,the virus hoax.I
Dude! I was posting about this latest hoax, in 2019 before it became "official".

• Banned
I don't believe there is a big vaccine hoax, but I do agree that 9/11 is too yesterday to matter. Might as well worry about Pearl Harbor. Or the Boxer Rebellion. We need to manage TODAY's catastrophe, keep the focus there.
Perhaps, if people had known the truth we wouldn't be having these type discussions- if they (the past) aren't talked about then people will not have a problem with the now- pointing out the US is the most lying entity on the planet, and using fairly well known history to point out how the lies keep getting more egregious, then maybe someone- even one person will see the light- and knowledge can manifest itself in ways unimaginable-

Perhaps, if people had known the truth we wouldn't be having these type discussions- if they (the past) aren't talked about then people will not have a problem with the now- pointing out the US is the most lying entity on the planet, and using fairly well known history to point out how the lies keep getting more egregious, then maybe someone- even one person will see the light- and knowledge can manifest itself in ways unimaginable-
I don't believe the world runs by big conspiracy plots, because it's all too complicated for that to happen. No one has the organization to arrange all that minutiae. I think the world just stumbles from chaos A to chaos B.

There is a Conspiracy Forum for a reason. Why the hell can't these head cases keep their little nonsense where it belongs? The conspiracy nuts are the only ones who constantly whine and cry about putting their threads in the appropriate forum.

I think the world just stumbles from chaos A to chaos B.
Hard to argue that- but, consider- when havoc is created, chaos ensues and catastrophe is inevitable- it's not an if, but a when- the key to fixing any problem, and going from one catastrophe to another is a problem- is to find the cause- our problems are caused by our rulers- pointing fingers at other countries is counter-productive because our rulers make more rules that do nothing to secure our Liberty but do make something else a criminal activity creating more chaos-

I think the world just stumbles from chaos A to chaos B.
Hard to argue that- but, consider- when havoc is created, chaos ensues and catastrophe is inevitable- it's not an if, but a when- the key to fixing any problem, and going from one catastrophe to another is a problem- is to find the cause- our problems are caused by our rulers- pointing fingers at other countries is counter-productive because our rulers make more rules that do nothing to secure our Liberty but do make something else a criminal activity creating more chaos-
There is that. As evidenced by this COVID catastrophe, mostly government-caused.

Evidence Shows Top al Qaeda Operative Who Aided 9/11 Hijackers Was Working for the CIA

For decades, state officials in nations like Iran and Syria have publicly held that Al Qaeda, ISIS and other Salafist terrorist groups are agents of chaos trained and armed by the United States and Israel.

Now finally, there’s a smoking gun.

As an aside, I read a lot- many of the books I read are by people who purport to research their work- and also make good use of Literary License- the plausibility is undeniable-

So, currently I'm reading Black Flag, by David Ricciardi- the story is about CIA operation in Somalia- and the piracy by Somalians-

Keep in mind, some famous sayings- then think back to the early 50's-

John Quincy Adams's
Warning Against the Search for "Monsters to Destroy," 1821

Think about Eisenhowers warning- the MIC-

As we peer into society's future, we – you and I, and our government – must avoid the impulse to live only for today, plundering for our own ease and convenience the precious resources of tomorrow. We cannot mortgage the material assets of our grandchildren without risking the loss also of their political and spiritual heritage. We want democracy to survive for all generations to come, not to become the insolvent phantom of tomorrow.[2]
Until the latest of our world conflicts, the United States had no armaments industry. American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense. We have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security alone more than the net income of all United States corporations.

Now this conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence—economic, political, even spiritual—is felt in every city, every Statehouse, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet, we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources, and livelihood are all involved. So is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.[1]
Why don't you post your crazy shit in the conspiracy section? It's there specifically for people to post crazy shit.
THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back