Chanting USA is Racist.

Reality is that while I am white, I come from a "melted" family. I have relatives of ALL races and I love them. This gives me a unique perspective. IF this was racially motivated, that would make the team chanting "USA" stupid, because the other team was also a "USA" team. And you cannot convince me that there are no hispanics in their highschool. Why would they chant something that would "offend" their own classmates?

Just because the majority of the highschool of the winning team is white does not make them racist, it only makes them white.

So, they just spontaneously started a USA USA USA chant? They suddenly became all caught up in pride for the USA? After beating another American HS team, and not a foreign team? The fact that the losing team was primarily made up of Hispanic Americans had absolutely nothing to do with it?

Pinocchio_nose_grows-thumb-350x259-52448.jpg

You said "hispanic Americans", why would "USA" offend any American? Black, white, brown, red or purple?

Where do you live? Under a rock?

If you think that 24/7 reporting of illegal immigrant stories...and 24/7 reporting of the debate in Washington....and 24/7 of the pundits and talking heads offering their sentiments doesnt have an effect on high school kids....then you are not be honest with yourself.

Their chant was ethnically motivated.....it was a team of spanish children....jeez...this isnt rocket fucking science.

I think it's time we retired the USA chant anyway. No other country does anything like it, and it's pretty obnoxious....

Pass Schumer/Lindsay Graham bill and make illegal work ILLEGAL!! Pubs refuse to pass a good work ID card because it's a communist plot...BULLSHYTTE! They just love cheap labor and undercutting good jobs....Pub dupes! All this hate is the result of hypocritical Pub policy...divide and conquer suqs...

Reality is that while I am white, I come from a "melted" family. I have relatives of ALL races and I love them. This gives me a unique perspective. IF this was racially motivated, that would make the team chanting "USA" stupid, because the other team was also a "USA" team. And you cannot convince me that there are no hispanics in their highschool. Why would they chant something that would "offend" their own classmates?

Just because the majority of the highschool of the winning team is white does not make them racist, it only makes them white.

So, they just spontaneously started a USA USA USA chant? They suddenly became all caught up in pride for the USA? After beating another American HS team, and not a foreign team? The fact that the losing team was primarily made up of Hispanic Americans had absolutely nothing to do with it?

Well once again you shit for brains - the "other team" would not be offended if they embraced the United States.

I'm a dark skinned Sicilian - do you think I would get offended if my opponents in a basketball game chanted USA???

Only an evil anti-US twit would be offended by "USA."

If you're offended by that then you're clearly a pussy ass anti-US asshole..

Sicilians are the topic of conversation of being in the USA illegally?

Jeez...you are a pathetic.

Did this school chant USA after any other game?

If yes?

Then it was innocent.

If not?

It was antagonistic.

Bullshit......

A) you don't know their intent.

B) you don't know the other teams intent.

You have all the facts of the story??

No, you have partisan knee-jerk accusations that lead to other knee-jerk reactions...

people in glass houses should not throw stones.

You don't know their intent
You don't know the other teams intent
All you've spewed so far in this thread are hateful, knee-jerk, racist, lumping ALL Mexicans together reactions.

You're quite possibly the biggest racist on this board, and that's saying something.

And I'm not the one claiming my shit doesn't stink... You're the one attempting to achieve moral high ground here - don't forget that.

You see how that works??

Well once again you shit for brains - the "other team" would not be offended if they embraced the United States.

I'm a dark skinned Sicilian - do you think I would get offended if my opponents in a basketball game chanted USA???

with every post, your racism and stupidity rears its ugly head. How sad your life must be. Always so full of hate.

Bullshit......

No, you have partisan knee-jerk accusations that lead to other knee-jerk reactions...

All you've spewed so far in this thread are hateful, knee-jerk, racist, lumping ALL Mexicans together reactions.

You're quite possibly the biggest racist on this board, and that's saying something.

And I'm not the one claiming my shit doesn't stink... You're the one attempting to achieve moral high ground here - don't forget that.

You see how that works??

no..

He is one who is applying basic common sense.

Something you have yet to show on this board.

You said "hispanic Americans", why would "USA" offend any American? Black, white, brown, red or purple?

If you think that 24/7 reporting of illegal immigrant stories...and 24/7 reporting of the debate in Washington....and 24/7 of the pundits and talking heads offering their sentiments doesnt have an effect on high school kids....then you are not be honest with yourself.

Their chant was ethnically motivated.....it was a team of spanish children....jeez...this isnt rocket fucking science.
And your comments on the white alamo?

Bullshit......

You see how that works??

If you define 'trying to achieve moral high ground' as not making racist comments, then yes... I am trying to achieve a moral high ground over you... and have done so.

Doesn't matter considering I'm mistaken for "Mexican" all the time and I have really never been offended - even when an individual says shit like "get me an el beero."

What really offends me (or pisses me off) is how shallow and knee-jerk progressives are with their emotions..

Umm, rocket science is easy. Any rocket scientist will tell you that, and they don't like it when people say "it isn't rocket science"

Now you are changing your story. They are no longer hispanic Americans, now they are Spanish children, and btw, most "Spanish" people are white. If they are Spanish children, why are they going to our public schools on our tax dollars?

And if they were children, the fans were also children.

Now according to you, it's no longer racism, but ethnicism.

I will say again, both schools are AMERICAN schools. If any one of the schools was chanting "USA" intending to offend, they were STUPID. America is made up of all races.

Doesn't matter considering I'm mistaken for "Mexican" all the time and I have really never been offended - even when an individual says shit like "get me an el beero."

What really offends me (or pisses me off) is how shallow and knee-jerk progressives are with their emotions..

I am a conservative.

I watched the u-tube tape.

I read the articles.

I made an educated decvision that there was only one valid reason to chant USA.

To imply that the other team is not comprised of Americans.

USA is commonly chanted at thge end of a game when a team of Americans beats a team of non americans.

Sometimes it is chanted in the middle of a game when something exciting happens that fravors the American team.

But I have never seen it used when two Americxan teams are playing each other.

That logic may not appeal to you...but it works for me when I am faced with a decision.

You see how that works??

If you define 'trying to achieve moral high ground' as not making racist comments, then yes... I am trying to achieve a moral high ground over you... and have done so.

Racism is in the eye of the beholder....

It's amazing how emotionally immature some are..

Words don't hurt anyone...

Certainly chanting USA only "hurts" those who hate the United States..

You see how that works??

yes, it's amazing how emotionally immature you are.

Umm, rocket science is easy. Any rocket scientist will tell you that, and they don't like it when people say "it isn't rocket science"

Now you are changing your story. They are no longer hispanic Americans, now they are Spanish children, and btw, most "Spanish" people are white. If they are Spanish children, why are they going to our public schools on our tax dollars?

And if they were children, the fans were also children.

Now according to you, it's no longer racism, but ethnicism.

I will say again, both schools are AMERICAN schools. If any one of the schools was chanting "USA" intending to offend, they were STUPID. America is made up of all races.

I did not change my story.

Racism and ethnicism run parralel with each other.

Spanish was the wrong term...hispanic...I stand corrected.

Seems you, too, forget that many people bvelieve that many hispanic children are children of illegal immigrants...and many believe those children should not be deemed Americans either...even if born in the US.

And I doubt rocket scientists care that people think what they do is difficult.

You see how that works??

Sure...

But anyone can see how it may hurt someone who is hearing all the time that they dont belong in the US.

And by the way...I am against amnesty...and I want our fucking borders shut...and those illegal sent home.

But I call it as I see it.

Thsi was antagonisatic. No question about it.

Yet you've shown more 'shallow knee-jerk emotion' in this thread than anyone else.

hmmmmmmmmm... you must piss yourself off a lot, huh.

It's not "knee-jerk", It's absolute disgust with humanity.

My ideas are anything but knee-jerk...

Spanish children? I could have sworn they were American children.. Not very well assimilated then huh?

so the rulez are no white people are allowed to chant USA in front of other ethnicities?? is this your take on it?

Spanish children? I could have sworn they were American children.. Not very well assimilated then huh?

so the rulez are no white people are allowed to chant USA in front of other ethnicities?? is this your take on it?

Nope....should be no rule...I dont like silly rules.

But yeah.,...if you want to be antoagonistic...chant USA in front of people that are deemed as "not belonging in America" by a large local population as is the case down in Texas....

Nope....should be no rule...I dont like silly rules.

But yeah.,...if you want to be antoagonistic...chant USA in front of people that are deemed as "not belonging in America" by a large local population as is the case down in Texas....

who deemed them that? name their names.

Forum List

Back