Challenge to all posters

Good question and now you may understand why I am against the wholesale punishing of Americans who were not happy with the outcome of the election of 2020.
No one is punishing people because they were not happy with the outcome of the 2020 election.

No one is punishing people because they were not happy with the outcome of the 2020 election.
I urge you to learn about these prosecutions. It amazes me we still have people ignorant of what took place.

Conspiracy to obstruct Congressional certification of an election is not "objecting", stop posting stupid bs.
How could some thousands of people who had no arms to use, obstruct a certification? Say pretty please?

How could some thousands of people who had no arms to use, obstruct a certification? Say pretty please?
On Jan 6th Congress halted certification of 2020 election in the middle of proceedings because a mob broke into the capitol.

What do you need me to explain to you exactly? :cuckoo:

Conspiracy to obstruct Congressional certification of an election by means including violence is not "objecting", stop posting stupid bs.
He can’t help himself. It’s a craving for attention

Speak english. I said BLM damaged millions of dolalrs of property and you called me a liar. I am not clear the entire nature of the alleged crimes I was speaking about due to the confusing way the Department of justice charted out the alleged crimes.
Also you admit you prejudge alleged crimes.
Irrelevant you your stupid question. Please try to follow.

Now go ahead and state your lie about the sentencing, so we can obliterate it.

Forum List

Back