Challenge to all posters

Who was charged with “doing one” under those condistions?
Well, this proud boy was there that day but the guts of the charge is he was actually there. For being there, he was sentenced to 17 years. Seem reasonable to you?

Well, this proud boy was there that day but the guts of the charge is he was actually there. For being there, he was sentenced to 17 years. Seem reasonable to you?

17 years seams very treasonable, at least to prevent 17 years of procreation for theses weirdos.

Who was charged with “doing one” under those condistions?
Enrico Tarrio was in Baltimore but was sentenced to 22 years in prison. Ask yourself this. What if he was black?

Cool story, now how about a dose of reality?

Conspiracy; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds

Enrico Tarrio was in Baltimore but was sentenced to 22 years in prison. Ask yourself this. What if he was black?
WTF? Just because you maybe racist doesn't mean everyone in DOJ is.

Enrico Tarrio was convicted for a seditious conspiracy and there is no reason to think his skin collor would get him off.

Tarrio created a special chapter of the Proud Boys known as the “Ministry of Self-Defense,” which included co-defendants Nordean, Biggs, and Rehl. As part of this group, these defendants conspired to prevent, hinder, and delay the certification of the Electoral College vote and to oppose by force the authority of the government of the United States.

In the days leading to January 6th, Tarrio and other leaders of the Ministry of Self-Defense hand-selected members of the organization, including co-defendant Dominic Pezzola, to serve as “rally boys” during the attack on the Capitol. To prepare for the attack, Tarrio and the other leaders established a chain of command, chose a time and place for their attack, and intentionally recruited others who would follow their top-down leadership and who were prepared to engage in physical violence if necessary.

On January 6th, the group began their assault that day at 10:00 a.m. when Nordean, Biggs, Rehl, and others marched an assembled group of nearly 200 individuals away from speeches at the Ellipse and directly toward the Capitol. At 2:11 p.m., Pezzola smashed open a window, allowing the first rioters to enter the Capitol as Biggs and those with him entered close behind. Court documents say that Nordean, Biggs, Rehl, and the men they recruited and led participated in every consequential breach at the Capitol that day.

As the events of January 6th unfolded, Tarrio, who was monitoring the attack from afar, posted encouraging messages to his tens of thousands of social media followers, including: “Proud of my boys and my country” and “Don’t f****** leave.” Tarrio privately claimed credit for the riot at the Capitol, telling Proud Boys senior leadership, “Make no mistake . . . we did this.” On January 7th, Tarrio addressed the Ministry of Self-Defense members, telling them he was “proud of y’all.”

During the hearing, U.S. District Judge Timothy J. Kelly found that Tarrio’s conduct constituted an official act of terrorism and applied an enhancement to his final sentence.

Last edited:
17 years seams very treasonable, at least to prevent 17 years of procreation for theses weirdos.
You don't even know what he did. He shoved over a fence. For that he got 17 years. His children will be adults when he leaves prison.

Sure, let some black shove over a fence and he gets a fine for damage to a fence.

Biggs, Kelly ruled earlier in the hearing Thursday, was subject to harsher sentencing penalties for domestic terrorism because he ripped down a fence on Capitol grounds during the riot that separated law enforcement officers from the mob, taking the mob one step closer to breaching the Capitol.

Cool story, now how about a dose of reality?

Conspiracy; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
When Trump was sworn into office, there were Democrats saying to the crowd, I want to blow up the Capitol. What was the punishment then?

Oh, you already fked yourselves as far as women are concerned. You’ll message fior sure, but messaging for repugnants is short hand for lying their asses off.
You think every woman who is pregnant wants the leading role in killing her own child?

You think every woman who is pregnant wants the leading role in killing her own child?
I don’t pretend to know what goes on in any particular pregnant woman’s mind unless she tells me. You obviously don’t give a shit.

I don’t pretend to know what goes on in any particular pregnant woman’s mind unless she tells me. You obviously don’t give a shit.
She is the adult. The baby in her is human. Women should not kill humans. IF I did not give a shit, I would not bother posting. You don't give a shit and here you are posting.

It’s an issue with you, because repos want so many other things even republicans voters don‘t like. So you try to drowned out your real agenda, handing more money over to the donors, and having ANOTHER RECESSION. Lets get them to forget by sticking it to some minority you can fk over some more.
That shit by Dagosa is classic Democrat criminal talk.

She is the adult. The baby in her is human. Women should not kill humans. IF I did not give a shit, I would not bother posting. You don't give a shit and here you are posting.
You have no choice. Its not your body bubba and I really don’t care what you think and neither do most women. They care what the law says. Anything that doesn’t allow choice, is fascism. It’s govt control. You want to minimize abortions where there are a dozen possible outcomes that puts the mother at risk, then provide other options that support her in a choice to keep the child.

When Trump was sworn into office, there were Democrats saying to the crowd, I want to blow up the Capitol. What was the punishment then?
You don't seem to understand what you are saying....conspiracy is not just saying something on the day of.

It's taking tangible steps with co-conspirators in furtherance of a conspiracy to commit illigal acts.

What law had they broken?
Good question and now you may understand why I am against the wholesale punishing of Americans who were not happy with the outcome of the election of 2020.

You don't seem to understand what you are saying....conspiracy is not just saying something on the day of.

It's taking tangible steps with co-conspirators in furtherance of a conspiracy to commit illigal acts.
Objection to an election is a crime???

Forum List

Back