Ch-ch-changes

What's behind the rise of interracial marriage in the US?

It's a mystery ...

1.jpg

I love how that article blames racist white people for the low rate of marriage among blacks.

The one constant in American culture is change. People are changing, attitudes are changing, and other things will, consequently, be changing over the next several decades.

Status symbols. What says "Please don't call me a racist" more than some white millennial guy with a black chick on his arm?

What says to more to black males "You treated me bad" than some black chick with a white boyfriend?

What says more to white people "I' hate white people and I'm gonna fuck up your gene pool", than some black guy who has a blonde girlfriend?

Been there, done that. Ho hum.

Last edited:

The one constant in American culture is change. People are changing, attitudes are changing, and other things will, consequently, be changing over the next several decades.

Status symbols. What says "Please don't call me a racist" more than some white millennial guy with a black chick on his arm?

What says to more to black males "You treated me bad" than some black chick with a white boyfriend?

What says more to white people "I' hate white people and I'm gonna fuck up your gene pool", than some black guy who has a blonde girlfriend?

Two people in love with each other never occurred to you as an option?

You're being idealistic. Even love can have ulterior motives and sometimes we love someone or something because they or it identifies who or what we want to portray ourselves as being.

You're being idealistic. Even love can have ulterior motives and sometimes we love someone or something because they or it identifies who or what we want to portray ourselves as being.

And sometimes people just love each other more than they fear the irrational blather of fools like you.

And sometimes people just love each other more than they fear the irrational blather of fools like you.

I don't believe that love is most people's motivation. It's more insecurity or loneliness that makes them grab on to someone and spend the rest of their lives with them.

I don't believe that love is most people's motivation. It's more insecurity or loneliness that makes them grab on to someone and spend the rest of their lives with them.

Enjoy your bitter, lonely bile.

Nobody's bitter or lonely here. I'm one happy fucker. :biggrin:

......... :rolleyes: yeah, sure.....

Oh, and I forgot to mention:

The only reason any blonde girl wants a black boyfriend is to either piss off her parents, or to get back at some asshole ex who mistreated her.

Oh, and I forgot to mention:

The only reason any blonde girl wants a black boyfriend is to either piss off her parents, or to get back at some asshole ex who mistreated her.

You've already been corrected on your bitter nonsense.

More and more strollers around these parts attesting to the changes taking place. If it causes the racists (on all sides) consternation, so much the better.

Forum List

Back